Status: ^^Jimmy^^

Second Chance

St. Jimmy

1. You are only to advise and protect your charge.

2. Only use your power to protect, not destroy.

3. Do not provoke your charge into giving away your presence.

4. If you are to materialize, only do so in times of need

5. Do not leave your charge in times of dire need.

Well, hell. I just killed those rules and I've only met her today. Now she's lying on the floor because I accidentally made her pass out. Yeah, not the best in subtleties but what the hell am I supposed to do when I appear to her? Offer her cookies and....... can I eat cookies now that I'm like this??

I am such a screw up! I was supposed to be all..... angel like and I completely killed it. I sighed as I floated by myself beside the beach that her apartment was near. Great, one of the easiest things I could do and I screwed it up.


*Earlier that day*

I had cleaned up, made some food and was now resting on my couch with a book in my hand and the stereo playing softly in the background. This was the perfect atmosphere to relax before my friends came over.

Lavada and I have a scene to do and Nicole said she'd help us with it. It has something to do with aliens and the crazy ward. Lavada started to laugh really scary like when she showed me and I have to say, if we can't pull this one off then we need to change majors cause it is crazy as hell!

I started to think more about what all I could do for my part and before I knew it, I'd fallen asleep. I was walking through this white place when aliens started to attack everything. I ended up falling off the couch and waking up.

I gasped for breath as I took in my surroundings. I wasn't asleep for long but it sure did feel like a long time. I ran a hand through my hair as I got up off the floor. I turned around to see a person standing in the room that wasn't the girls.

"Uh... Hi? I am Saint Jimmy!" He proclaimed with his hands on his hips like he was a superhero.

I screamed in response. He started to come near me but I started throwing pillows at him. He ducked them all and tried to protect himself from random objects I started to throw once I was out of pillows.

"Stop throwing shit at me, woman! I'm your fucking guardian angel!"

He held his arms up and covered his face while screaming himself but the oddest thing happened. They all flew away from him. Now I was certain he was some sort of alien! I scrambled away from him and ran into the bathroom then locked the door.

My breath came out in ragged gasps as I attempted to understand who the hell, how the hell and why the hell. I mean, seriously! What kind of nut breaks in here?! I have nothing of importance, I'm a college student for Pete's sake! I have nothing of value!

"Um, Riann? What's goin' on?" I hear someone sweet southern voice call out. I rush out of the room and hug Lavada as Nicole looks on questioningly around the apartment.

"OH MY GOD, V... Nikki, there was someone in here and he was saying something about being my guardian angel and... and.."

And then I fainted.

I guess I'm not St. Jimmy then...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this one sucked. Today was kinda of a bad day.