Status: Very slow updating

Enchanted Love

Gotta take a chance

*The Next Afternoon Room of Requirement*
“So today, we’re going to practice on our Patronus Charm. It is a defensive spell used to conjure an incarnation of your innermost positive emotions to act as a protector. It can also be used to send messages. All you have to do is focus on your happiest memory and say: Expecto Patronum ” Harry explained. Suddenly, the tip of his wand grew white and a stag made of light appeared before us. Everyone chatted excitedly as Harry went about the room, helping everyone do the charm. I looked over at Felix and smiled at him. I then figured out my happiest memory: When I first met him and when I fell in love with him.

“Expecto Patronum!” I said. My wand glowed as everyone went silent. Soon, a unicorn stood before me, her horn sharpened and ready to fight. I smiled as everyone else tried again. Felix had a majestic lion; Chance a ferocious tiger; and James a shark swimming in midair. After a few more minutes, everyone had a full Patronus Charm standing before them. I smiled as my unicorn went back into my wand. “Alright, that’s all for today, we’ll meet next month in here.” Harry said, as everyone started walking out. I hugged Harry tightly, thanking him for everything so far.

*Halls*
As I was walking down the halls with Felix, the sound of nails against the stone floors reached my ears. Soon we saw Cecil coming down the halls. As soon as he saw Felix, he ran full speed towards him. Within moments Felix was on the ground with Cecil on top of him. “Yeah, hi Cecil.” Felix laughed. I smiled at the two unlikely pair as I started walking to Hagrid’s hut. “Where are you going?” Felix asked, suddenly beside me. I jumped slightly, but looked over to him. “Oh, I was going to take Seraphim out for a short ride. Would you like to come with?” I asked, smiling at him. He nodded and followed me out to the small hut that Hagrid called home. We found him sitting outside talking to the Golden Trio themselves. “Hey Hagrid.” I called, walking through the small pumpkin patch that he had growing. “Ello there Leah, Felix. Come to check on Seraphim?” Hagrid’s warm and welcoming voice reached my ears.

“Of course. I haven’t seen him for a week now. He might even be mad at me.” I giggled. Hagrid laughed and went around to the other side of the house. Moments later, he and Seraphim came around to me. I could see the bright red in his eyes and immediately told everyone to stay behind me. All four of them knew Seraphim and did what they were told. I slowly inched my way over to him, my hands up in front of me. I stopped when I was about a foot away from him, and slowly bowed very low. This was a sign of respect and an apology. A few seconds later, I felt Seraphim’s nuzzle rub the top of my head. This told me that he had accepted my apology and that I could stand up straight again. I smiled and nodded for everyone to come out again as he put his muzzle in my hands, his regular light blue color of his eyes returning. I grabbed onto his mane and climbed onto his back after my friends had pet him for a little while. I held out my hand to Felix, telling him to get on with me. He warily took my hand and climbed onto my horse. I waved bye to my friends and nicked Seraphim’s side. He snorted and quickly let out his wings while running full speed towards the Black Lake. Felix’s grip tightened around my waist as we took off. We weren’t as high as we normally would be, but I didn’t want to freak out Felix. After a few minutes we landed on a small island in the middle of Black Lake.

I carefully got off of Seraphim and walked hand in hand with Felix towards the shore. I took off my shoes and went over to dip my feet in the water with Felix by my side. This was the perfect time to tell him how I felt. “Hey Felix?” I asked timidly. He looked from the sunset over to my face. “Yeah?” He asked, taking my hand in his again. I took a shaky breath in and said quickly: “IreallylikeyouandImaybeinlovewithyou.” Felix looked at me really confused. “What was that?” He asked, confusion evident on his face. I took another breath in. “I said that I really like you and I may be in love with you.” I blushed. He was silent. I looked down, my heart crushed into many little pieces. I got up and made my way over to Seraphim.

“Leah. Wait.” I heard Felix call. I looked up at him. He picked me up in a hug and crashed his lips onto mine. At first I was frozen, to shocked to move. Then, I moved my arms to his neck and moved my lips with his in an unfamiliar motion. His arms held my waist as I wrapped my legs around him. He lost balance and we fell into the soft grass below, me on top of him. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I smiled in the kiss and granted him access. After a few minutes I broke away for air. “I think I might love you too.” Felix breathed in my ear. I smiled and laid my head on his chest, listening to his steady and mesmerizing heartbeat. “Leah? Would you like to be my girlfriend?” He asked, his light brown eyes meeting my emerald ones.

I smiled and pecked his lips softly. “How’s that for your answer?” I smiled.
“Perfect.” He smiled back.