Status: I'm stuck. I need to finish planning this story, so I'll come back to it after I finish doing that.

Believing

Guess It's Overdue, I'm Over You

"Well, well. If it isn't the little pyscho."

I look up to meet the eyes of my ex-best friend, Roselinda Matthews. Everyone just calls her Rosie, though. And she looks like a Rosie. Vibrant, long, curly red hair. Amber, yellow eyes. Pink lips and cheeks. Tall, athletic body. She was shy until she slept with a football player and suddenly became popular.

"Well, well. If it isn't the school whore," I retort back. Her eyes flash in hurt for a moment before she sneers at me, her perfect white teeth looking practically like fangs.

"You're just jealous I can get some," She sneers.

"Whatever," I scoff. "What do you want?

"Oh, I was wondering what Eric was thinking when he decided to date you," She sneers again.

"You know, you shouldn't sneer so much. It makes you looks like a rabid animal, " I smile. She shrieks and raises her left hand, as if she would actually hit me, when a tan hand graps her fist.

I glare at Eric and he glares right back.

"You shouldn't have stopped her," I say coldly. "I would've liked to see her try to hit me. She doesn't have any guts to do that."

"You're such a bitch. No wonder you don't have any friends!" Rosie shrieks at me, trying to fight off Eric, who at some point grabbed both her arms and pinned the behind her back. Which prevented her from attacking me.

"Actually, I don't have any friends because my best friend fucked someone and decided she was too cool for me, " I say calmly. "That's okay though. I didn't really care."

Eric stares at me, his aqua gaze making me feel like squirming. He looks as though he's trying to figure me out but his attention turns back to the girl in his arms. She's kicking and I think that if she gets out, she will actually attack me. Everyone in the cafeteria is beginning to look at the scene and some are forming a circle around us, expecting a fight to break out.

"I wouldn't be talking, you skank!" Rosie suddenly calms down but Eric doesn't release her in fear of her losing her temper again. I raise an eyebrow at her and she grins. "Everyone knows exactly why someone like Eric would get with someone like you."

"Oh, why would that be? Oh, great one?" I sneer. Her grins widens and she looks insane,

"You were his whore," Everyone gasps and I roll my eyes.

"Please," I scoff. "Just because that's how you get guys doesn't mean I do that. I'm practically a prude, you dumb bimbo."

At being called a bimbo, Rosie rips out of a unprepared Eric's arms and flings herself at me.

We're rolling on the ground, Rosie puling my hair and using her other hand to punch me in the stomach. I'm kicking her in an attempt to get her off of me and using my hands to pull her long hair. We're bothing screaming in pain and anger. Everyone around us is chanting "Fight, fight" like the idiots they are and I'm just screaming names at Rosie I never knew I could say without feeling like scrubbing my tongue with soap.

At one point when I'm on top of her, pulling her hair and punching her face while she scratches and kicks me, Eric picks up my small body while some soccer player named Steve grabs Rosie. We're both screaming and kicking in their arms, trying to get back at the other but soon a teacher walks into the cafeteria and sees the situation. Ms. Robinson, a new, freshly out of college teacher, walks up to us and the crowd backs away.

"What is going on here?" She yells. She looks at my face and her eyebrows go all the way up to her hairline. "Alexandra Petal? Roselinda Matthews? What in the world?"

I stop resisting Eric's hold and when he notices that I calmed down, reluctanly lets me go. Steve lets Rosie go and she stands, pouting with her arms crossed. I glare at Rosie while she tries to fix her hair. Stupid whore.

"Follow me. To the principal's office, " Scolds Ms.Robinson. Rosie and I follow her, avoiding each other's gazes all the time.

Rosie.

We used to be best friends. How did it end up like this?

I glance at Lexi, who's blue eyes are glazed over in anger. How could I have attacked the very person who saved me in third grade from a bully in the school playground? She was so small and fragile-looking. I don't understand how I could've stopped appreciating her friendship.

But I did stop being her friend and it caused her to hate me. And, well, I was expected to be one of the popular girl's clone and since everyone hated (or were jealous of) Lexi, I acted horribly to her.

When she called me a bimbo, I just snapped. I didn't need reminding about what a huge mistake it was to sleep with Jacob. I only stopped talking to Lexi after that because I was ashamed to show my face to my perfect best friend.

She didn't even know she was perfect or how jealous I was of her. She had perfect looks, perfect grades (straight As, nothing less, ever), great personality, and all the guys drooled over her. She didn't even see it. She was too caught up in being melodramatic about her family problems. Then shows up sweet Eric and she forgets about everyone else.

Whatever, it didn't affect me. I was well-liked in school, had a great boyfriend, and friends. I had okay grades and after a few months, ruled the stupid bimbo cheerleaders that dominated the school. Brainless twits.

Ms.Robinson practically fainted when she found us after fighting. Lexi Petal and Rosie Matthews fighting? Who would've thought?

I look at Lexi again and look at the damage I caused. Her bottom lip and left cheek are bleeding. She has scratch marks all over her face caused by my long nails, which happened to have ripped parts of her favorite blue and white striped shirt.

She caused more damage on me though. Who knew someone so small (she was literally five foot two) could be so tough? My nose is bleeding heavily from a punch she landed, my stomach is going to be badly bruised tomorrow. My scalp throbs from when she pulled my long hair and my arms are sore. My heart is more bruised though. The girl has a sailor's mouth when she's mad.

We reach the principal's office and the bald dude's eyes nearly pop out when he takes in the sight of us.

"Sit," He orders and I roll my eyes at him. Lexi sits down and bows her head in shame while I raise an eyebrow. "What caused this sort of behaiver from you two? You're both such well-behaved girls."

"We just had a misunderstanding, sir," I lie smoothly.

"A misunderstanding?" He cries out in shock. Lexi nods her head and I hum yes. "A misunderstanding caused you two to practically kill each other?Well, you'll both get detention for two months and pick up trash during lunch."

Lexi and I are about to shout in protest but a sharp look from Mr. No Hair stops us. His name is actually Mr. Grigori but I can barely remember it sometimes.

"You are dismissed. Go to Room 211 after school tomorrow to start serving your detention." We nod and leave the room. We have class together next so we walk to the same empty hallway.

"I hate you," Lexi says coldly. I look at her in shock, expecting it to be just high school hate but the look in her cold blue eyes. It's pure, unadulterated hate. "If you ever expect me to want you as a friend, just forget it. I will never be your friend again."

I'm can't believe how cruel she's gotten. Maybe losing Eric was the last straw for her to snap out of her happy facade. I'm sad that they broke up. They were perfect for each other. I've never seen my past friend smile so much as she did when she was with him. He had brought out a spark in her and now that they aren't together, it burned out. Leaving the shell of a once bright girl.

I nod at her and she turns away.

But not before I promised myself to become a better person because this isn't worth losing a true friend.

Lexi.

The rest of the day after the trip to the principal's office was horrible. I was stared at the whole day and since I never went to the bathroom to fix myself up,so I had dry blood on my face and my clothes were ruined. The scratch marks had started bleeding at some point in the day and it just cause more rumors about the fight between me and Rosie.

God, I hate that girl.

I have no idea what happened to the sweet little girl begging to be saved. She's cold, shallow, and just plain mean now. I miss the old her. The one that I could talk to without restraint.

Whatever, I don't need her.

I go to the park on my motor scooter and head to the swings. I don't need any of them. I don't need Eric or Max or Rosie or Lizzie or Mom or Dad. I just need myself to focus on getting into a good out-of-state college so I can get the hell out of here.

I sit on one of the swings and I'm glad no one is around here. The mood is ruined, however, when a black Honda pulls up next to my adored scooter. I glare at the offending car and the glare intesifies when Eric comes out of the driver's seat. He stares at me and I have to scold my heart for melting at meeting his beautiful eyes. He sits on the swing next to me and I eye him.

"Are you stalking me now?" He chuckles and I smile faintly. I'm still mad at him but after all the shit today, I want to take a break and relax. And it's so easy to relax next to Eric.

"Maybe," He grins. "If I was, what would you do about it?"

"I could beat you into a pulp like I did to Rosie," I grin easily. His smile falter though.

"That was so unlike you," He whispers. "You hate violence. Why would you fight with her?"

"I seem to recall her jumping me," I scoff. "Besides, I haven't been myself lately. How can I be when you cheated on me?"

"Can you ever forgive me?"

"I don't think I can."

"But isn't love supposed to be forgiving but never forgetting?" He leans close to me, well, as much as can on a swing."Love is pure, no jealousy, always forgiveness. Wanting to try over again. Why aren't you willing to try again?"

I glare at him.

"You really expect me to just forgive you" I snap."You broke my fucking heart. Or what little heart I had left. You should think before you do shit like that, Eric!"

He gets up from the swing and stands in front of me. His large hands cups my chin and my glare intesifies.

"I didn't think,"He says slowly, as if I'm an idiot."I was seduced, I'm a guy. But can't you just forgive me? I'm trying and trying to get you back but you won't give me a chance. All I ask for is a chance."

"You don't deserve a chance,"I scoff."I don't believe in second chances and you know that. So give up. It's over."

"But-"

"I'm over you." I say coldy and leave him standing alone in the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed the ending from how it was in quizilla. It fits better for the plot. (: Tell me if you like it please.