Status: Active

You've Got the Love, I Need to See Me Through

For the fishing heads.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, unable to deal with this on top of everything else. I pulled on a purple hoodie which was lazily hung on the back of my door and some jeans. Quickly, I ran down the corridor to Alexs room and knocked three times before going in. He was laid on his bed in his pajamas listening to the radio.

“Alex, I’m going up to Dad’s, if Gabe comes back let him know where I’ve gone” I smiled, leaving the room after. I hopped down the stairs, three at a time, before stopping at the bottom and ripping on my converse. I wasn’t sure if Steve was in or not so I just dashed out the door and began to walk down the pathed paths, looking around me. The day was young, the sun giving everything a happier glow. I loved days like this, days when nothing else matters. Sooner or later I ended up at dad’s, pushing his door open and kicking my shoes in to the shoe box.

“Papa, I’m here” I smiled, walking in to his perfect looking front room. He was spralled across the sofa with his mac in his lap, the tv on some kind of music channel. He grinned at me, putting his laptop down and standing up, wrapping his arms around me.

“Stepho! What brings you here?” He grinned, messing up my hair.

“I just thought I’d drop in, I didn’t have anything to do today” I smiled, kicking the sofa a little.

He smiled, sitting back on the sofa with his laptop resting back on his knees. I walked past him and wandered in to the kitchen, taking a swig of juice from the apple juice carton on the side. I heard the door go and jumped on to the side, plonking my bum on the kitchen surface. I swung my legs and waited to hear who was at the door, hearing multiple people talk and the door close. Dad walked in, holding a gorgeous baby girl. He smiled at me.

“Steph, meet your cousin Amy” He smiled at me, handing her to me. Her skin was pale white, her reds rosy, her big blue eyes hiding behind her long blonde hair. She smiled at me, reaching up to me with a chubby hand. I let out a ‘aw’ and sat her in my lap.

“Why’ve you got her, paps?” I asked, holding Amy in my lap.

“I said I’d keep her for the week, whilst your aunties off on holiday to Spain or something” He murmered, making a cup of coffee. This was my chance.

“Can I stay here and help you?”I smiled. He looked up at me from his cup and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Sure, if you want to I mean.” He said, going back to his coffee. I grinned, leaping off the side, Amy on my hip.I walked in to the front room and laid her on the already set up play mat, kneeling beside her. She looked like a angel.

“Alright” Gabe said, kneeling by my side and placing a small kiss on my cheek. I didn’t hear him come in, but either way, I was happy he was here. Dad walked in and looked at us, rather puzzled.

“Kids, what do you think of Steve?” He asked, leaning against the door frame.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is sort of a filler, I guess.
It'll get better soon<3