Status: Completed! :D

Baby I'm Amazed by You

Vacation?...

I was currently sitting on the couch next to Nick in their living room, with Joe, Kevin, my older sister and best friend nearby along with both my parents and Denise and Paul, Nick, Joe and Kevin’s parents standing up, looking straight over at all of us that were sitting on the two couches in the living room.

“We all have something to tell you guys…” Denise said, trailing off, looking over at us.

“What is it?!!” Kevin and Joe both said, staring over at their mother, with anxious looks on their faces.

“All of us decided that this summer, that right after school is out, we all are going on a vacation…” Denise said, looking over at my parents.

“To where?!!!” we all asked, staring over at the parents who stood in the front of the room.

Denise paused for a minute before she continued.

“Australia!!” she said. The whole room erupted in excitement.

“OMG!!!! I’ve always wanted to go there,” my best friend Bridget said, looking over toward me.

“Yeah, I know!!! Me too, I can’t wait!!!” I said, smiling.

For the next few minutes, “I can’t wait!!!!” was heard all throughout the room from Nick, Kevin, Joe, Bridget, Jessica, my older sister and me. We all were so excited for this trip and couldn’t wait ‘til school was out! We all, well as in me, Nick, Bridget and Joe anyway since we were still in school. Kevin and Jessica were already out of school; they graduated last year. In about a month, Joe and Bridget were graduating.

Ever since their junior year, last year, they have been dating. They are the cutest thing. “Jess, Rachel, we’re heading back home…so we’ll see you tomorrow,” my mom said, looking over at me and my sister as they headed toward the front door, Denise and Paul following behind them to say goodbye.

Me, Jessica and Bridget were spending the night over at Nick, Kevin and Joe’s. Since we all are really close and best friends, it was going to be one crazy night full of fun.

Once my parents left, we all went and headed upstairs to the game room.

Joe sat on one of the couches holding Bridget close in his arms, while Kevin sat on the lounge chair with Jessica in his arms. I forgot to mention that Jessica is dating Kevin. They have been together for 2 years. Just like Bridget and Joe, they are completely adorable.

I sat on the other couch, while Nick sat next to me. “So, what do you guys wanna do now?” Joe asked, breaking the silence.

“Uh, we could play a game..?” Nick suggested, looking at everyone.

“How about truth or dare…” I suggest, looking around.

“Yeah!!” everyone exclaimed.

“Okay..so I guess I’ll go first..” I said as everyone sat up and looked over at me.

“Bridget, truth or dare?” I asked, looking over at her.

“Um,” she said. “Dare!” she said, smiling.

“Okay, uh…I dare you to go outside in the front yard and wave and say ‘hi’ to everyone you see!” I said, as Joe started laughing lightly.

“Fine!!!” she sighed, laughing.

She got up and made her way down the stairs and outside to the front yard of the Jonas house. All of us followed close behind after she headed down the stairs.

We all watched out the front window and laughed as she did that. It was completely hilarious. Joe was standing over there, near the window completely laughing his butt off as he watched her. After five minutes later, she finally made her way inside. Once she walked inside, she stared over at us.

“Okay, so, uh, Jess, truth or dare?” Bridget stared over at Jessica who stood near Kevin who had his arms wrapped around her waist from behind.

“Uh…” she paused for a second, thinking.

“Truth,” she said.

“How far have you and Kevin gone in your relationship?” she asked, staring over at Kevin and Jessica.

“Um, we have just gone as far as making out; haven’t done anything farther than just making out…” she said smiling, as Kevin kissed her temple.

“Okay-um, Rach, truth or dare?” my older sister asked, looking over at me.

“Uh, dare!” I said, smiling.

“I dare you to…” she trailed off. “Go dance to the Cupid Shuffle outside in the middle of the drive way,” she said.

“Haha, okay!” I said, as I headed toward the stairs so I could go get Nick’s iPod dock up in his room. After dragging it outside, I danced to the song. After playing truth or dare for a few more hours, we were all sprawled out on the couches up in the game room.

We all went and changed in to our pajamas. After we all were back up in the game room on the couches, we started watching a movie. Joe picked out, 50 First Dates.

After a few more hours of watching movies, we all fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the first chapter of BIABY!(:
I really don't like the way it turned out; so please comment & tell me what you think!!!
I would really appreciate it, so please comment!
I really hope you like it; please comment if you want more of this!!!!

Please comment for more or I won't update!!(:

Please comment &amp;amp; subscribe if you want more of this!<3