Status: Completed! :D

Baby I'm Amazed by You

Stay With Me

It was late Saturday night. Nick and I were sitting on the couch at his house, watching a movie. Everyone else left and went out for the night. All Nick and I wanted was to spend some time together for ourselves. Thankfully, they let us and thought we are responsible enough to stay home by ourselves, being two crazy in love teenagers. I smiled over at Nick.

He smiles back and moves a piece of hair from my face and puts it behind my ear. “You’re beautiful, baby.” He says, smiling as I look into his dark brown eyes.

I smile and mumble a soft ‘thank you’ against his lips as I felt him pull me closer. I was now half on the couch and half lying on him. He tightens his arms around me and pulls me closer as he leans in pressing his lips on mine. I kiss him deeply and get one of my hands tangled in his curls as I grab his shirt pulling him closer.

He leans up a bit so I could fully lie down before he slowly crawls on top of me, his hands on my waist. I lift my back up a bit as I felt him move his arms under my shirt and rubbing my sides under the shirt I wore. I moan as he starts to place soft kisses down my neck running his hands up my sides.

“C-can I?” he asks, his lips on my neck. I nod and slowly lift my body up as he slips it off and tosses it to the side. I pull on the bottom of his shirt and lift it off his body as he lifts up. After I get it off, I toss it over to where my shirt was bunched up on the floor.

“I love you,” he mumbles, trailing kisses down my neck and stops when he gets to the middle of my half-clothed chest. I moan as I felt him start to reach back and undo the hook on my bra.

“Bedroom,” I mutter softly to him as I stare at him. He nods pulling away as we slowly get up and grab our clothes before he grabs my hand, leading me toward the stairs. Once we made it to his room, he shut and locked the door behind us and pulled me close in his arms, picking me up and sliding my legs to wrap around his slim waist.

“I love you too,” I say as I felt his finger tips on the elastic of my sweat pants I was wearing. I move my hands down and stop once I got to the button on his jeans. He pulls on the top of my sweat pants as he starts to push them down and off my legs. I detach my legs from around his waist so I could get my pants off, pushing the fabric down my legs and kick them to the side once they were finally off.

I jumped back in to his arms and he picks me up, tightening my legs back around his waist. I attach my mouth to his and kiss him deeply as I felt him pull my bra off, tossing it to the side.

“I want this, d-do you?” he asks, as he pulls away, staring at me in the darkness. His eyes sparkled in the moon light, making his appearance look even sexier now with the way the light was coming in through his window. I smile and nod slowly. I wanted this just as much as him.

He carries me over to the bed and lays me down, my legs falling from his sides. Nick slowly crawls back over and moves his hands slowly up my sides as he leans down toward my lips again. I lean up and attach my lips to his, kissing him deeply. He moans against my lips as I move my hands down to the button on his jeans.

He kisses me once more before pulling away. “I’ll do it baby,” he says, smiling down at me with loving eyes and a heart-melting smile, showing his teeth. After he kicked them off his ankles, he lay above me in nothing but his boxers. I smile at him as he leans back in and kisses me while he starts to move his hands all over my body.

“I love you baby,” he mumbles against my neck. I smile and mutter a soft ‘I love you too’ back as I move my arms around his torso. I couldn’t help but groan as he pulls me closer and moves his hands down to my butt.

“You sure?” he says, staring down at me and smiles.

“Yeah, I’m absolutely sure, I’ve never been so sure of anything else. It just feels right…” I reassured him and nod. He smiles down at me and pulls on my underwear. I kick them off my ankles and start to pull on his boxers. He quickly pulled them off and tossed them over to the pile of clothes on the floor before attaching his lips to mine again.

-----

About an hour and a half hour later, I slowly open my eyes. Nick and I were both sweaty from what we had just done an hour or so before. I smile as I look over at the boy who was asleep beside me. I lean over and press my lips to his cheek and kiss him softly. His arm was securely around my waist. I move and slowly get myself out of his grasp and swing my feet over the side of the bed. I slowly make my way through the darkness feeling my way around the room.

I slip on some clean underwear and grab an old shirt of Nick’s and put that on before I make my way toward his door and unlock it and quietly opening it, making sure not to wake Nick up. I walk into the hall way and make my way to the bathroom.

I saw a figure coming toward me as I walk to the bathroom.

“R-Rachel?” I heard Bridget say, her voice rough from sleep.

“Hey, Bri!” I mumble as I continue to walk to the bathroom.

“When did you guys get back?” I ask.

“About thirty minutes ago,” she replies and makes her way down the stairs.

I walk in to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. After I finish, I wash my hands and walk back to Nick’s room, and shut it quietly behind me.

“B-baby?” Nick mumbled, lifting his head up from the pillow.

“It’s me, babe,” I say softly and go over and lie down next to him.

“Mm, hi baby,” he pulls me close against his bare chest and under the covers. I smile and lightly peck his jaw line.

“Hi,” I snuggle my face into his neck.

For the next few hours, he held me close in his arms until we fell back asleep holding each other close.

-----

Nick, Bridget, Joe, Kevin, Katelyn and I were all sitting in the living room talking and laughing.

“So, Nick, did you give it to her?” Joe asks cheerily, looking over at the two of us, smiling big.

“Yeah, I did,” he replies as I lift up my hand, showing off the ring. Both Katelyn and Bridget squeal and run over to where I was sitting with Nick.

“Oh my God, Rachel! It’s beautiful! Nick, you sure do know how to pick ‘em!” both girls smile over at him. His cheeks turned a bright pink-red as he looked down at the floor trying to keep him from blushing.

“Thanks,” he replies and smiles.

“Welcome!” the girls smile back.

“Nicholas-” Denise walks in to the living room.

“Yeah, mom?” he says as she walks in to the living room.

“Have you checked your levels and blood sugar lately? Oh and congratulations, you two! Nick, you sure picked out a nice ring for her! Congratulations!” she smiles at us.

“Thanks!” I smile at her. She walks over and hugs me. I was so grateful to be getting married to the love of my life and getting to spend it with him. I knew it was going to be great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter!
I really don't like how it turned out.
There are only a few more chapters left, hope you like it so far!

Comment for more. It would really mean a lot. <3