Status: Completed! :D

Baby I'm Amazed by You

Move in with me?

The next morning, I wake up and push my sheets off my body before I swing my feet over the side of my bed and stand up, slowly. I walk in to my bathroom and take a shower. After I wash all the soap off my body, shampoo and conditioner out of my hair, I rinse my body off and step out of the shower, shutting the water off.

After I step out of the shower, I grab two towels off the shelf, one for my body and the other for my hair. I wrap my hair in the towel and then wrap the other around my body. I walk out in to my room, with a secure hold on the towel around my body and go over to my dresser so I could get my bra and underwear from my drawer.

Once I fully dried myself off, I slip on my bra and underwear before tossing the towel in the dirty clothes hamper along with the clothes I slept in last night. I walk back out and go over to my closet. After a few minutes, I find a cute black off the shoulder top that had LOVE in sequins and decide to wear that with some old vintage pair of denim shorts I had with a small black belt I put on.

Once I slip my feet in to a black pair of cute sparkly silver flats, I go over and get the lovely ring Nick gave me. I smile to myself as I slip it on my finger. It was beautiful, the ring, but my nails were seriously in major need of a manicure. The neon blue polish on my fingers were chipping and slowly coming off. It didn’t even match but that was beside the point. It’s been a long time since I did my nails. Maybe, soon, I could go with the girls and we could get manicures and pedicures too. It would be fun! We haven’t done that in a long time, since we were about twelve or thirteen, I think.

After I slip my ring on, I put on some cute little bracelets and heart necklace. I grab my phone before heading down the stairs. The smell of pancakes takes over my nose. I love the smell of pancakes in the morning. They are simply the best. As I go down the stairs, I get to the bottom step and set my foot securely on the tile floor below the bottom step of the stair case. As I walk in to the kitchen, I smile to myself at the sight in front of me.

Nick stood over by the stove. He turns around and smiles at me.

“Morning beautiful,” he says, smiling in my direction.

“Morning babe. What are you doing here?” I ask, smiling over at him.

“What? I can’t just come right over to my girlfriend’s house in the morning and make breakfast for her?” he asks.

“I never said that. You’re too sweet,” I reply back, smiling at him.

“Come here baby,” he holds out his arms for me to come in to them. I smile as I walk forward and put my arms around him while he tightens his around my small frame. After a few minutes we pull away. He leans in and kisses me softly. We pull away a few minutes later.

“I made you something, here, go sit down,” he motions me over to the table. I smile and nod as I walk over and take a seat. He comes over a few minutes later with a plate with pancakes on it.

He sets it down in front of me. I shift my eyes from the plate to his face, confused. There were small pieces of banana that spelled out something about the movies. I have no idea to what he is trying to get at here.

“What? I’m confused…” I say as I look at him, a look of confusion on my face. He smiles at me and starts rearranging the tiny pieces of bananas on the pancakes. That was when I realized what it said. Move in With Me? with a smiley face and heart.

“So, will you?” he asks, staring at me, a small smile on his lips. I am silent a few minutes before I open my mouth to say something.

“Yes!” I smile, looking over at him and pulling him in to a loving kiss. He puts his hand on my cheek to deepen the kiss as he leans in. I smile against his lips as I kiss him again, Nick pulling me closer.

We part from the kiss a few minutes later. “I talked to my parents and they said you can.” He smiles at me.

“Awesome!” I smile over at him.

“Come on! Want to go get some of your stuff?” he asks, looking at me.

“Sure!” I say as he takes my hand.

“After I eat some of this,” I smile as I stare down at the pancakes he had made for me.

“Okay babe,” he says as he sat there next to me. I grab the fork and cut some in to small pieces before putting it in my mouth and soon after, swallowing it. They were really good, and still warm.

“Babe, could you grab the butter and syrup for me, please?” I smile at him. He nods before he gets up to go get what I requested.

He comes back a few seconds later and sets them both down on the table. “Thanks babe,” I say with a mouthful of the fluffy, amazing pancakes. They were so good. I grab the butter and put some on top before popping open the maple syrup before covering my pancakes in the gooey goodness.

About five minutes later, I ate some more and realize that I am full already. At least I ate half of them though. “You done, baby?” he asks, reaching over to grab the plate. I nod as I look over at him.

He takes the plate and eats as much as he can before he gets up and takes it over to the sink. After he rinses it off, he puts it in the sink before walking back over and taking my hand. He leads me up the stairs to help me get my stuff together.

After a few hours, we finally get most of my stuff situated in his room. I was so happy. This was going to be fun. I smile as Nick pulls me closer.

“I love you baby,” he says, pulling me closer.

“I love you too,” I reply back, smiling at him.

“We’ll go get the rest of your stuff later,” he says looking at me as he puts his arms around me.

“Okay,” I smile as I lay my head on his chest. I knew at this moment, nothing could ever be better. I knew I never want to let him go. All I want is to graduate from high school and then get married to Nick. He is the love of my life and I have never been happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!
I don't really like how it turned out, it's whatever!
Let me know what you think...please comment :D
There is only one more chapter, I'm saving the best for last! (:

I'm sad it's ending but glad that I can finally start working on my other stories once this is finished! :D