Status: Completed! :D

Baby I'm Amazed by You

It's Fearless.

Nick’s POV
I couldn’t help but smile to myself as I stared down at the beautiful girl who was asleep in my arms. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on and I was so glad she was finally mine! I never want to let her go, ever! I smiled to myself once more before I kissed her forehead softly and rested my head back on top of hers, shutting my eyes again, falling back in to a deep sleep.

About 45 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I groaned and buried my face deeper into the pillow and tightened my grip around Rachel’s waist, pulling her a bit closer to me, not wanting to let her go.

“Who is it?!” Rachel yelled; her voice kind of rough from sleep. It was silent before someone spoke up.

“It’s me, Bridget! Let me in so I can get ready…” Rachel got out of my grip and walked toward the door.

Rachel’s POV
After I made my way over to the door, I opened it and let Bridget inside, shutting the door right after she walked in.

“Where are you going?” I asked, looking over at her.

“Joe and I are gonna go walk around the beach for a bit. You guys want to meet up with us later?” she asked, before heading in to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

“Sure,” Nick and I both mumbled.

I groaned softly before I went to lie back down beside Nick. After I lay back down next to Nick, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in to his bare chest again.

I smiled as Nick pulled me closer and leaned up toward my lips, kissing me softly. I groan softly before I slowly start to kiss him back. He moves one of his hands through my long hair as he kisses me back and pulls me closer.

“I love you,” he whispers softly before pulling me closer and kissing me again. I say it back before I slowly start to kiss him back and wrap my arms tight around his neck, pulling him closer.

“Guys, can you please get a room?” Bridget asked as she walked out of the bathroom, dressed in a pair of shorts and tank top.

“We are in a room,” I laughed silently to myself. Before we knew it, she was gone. Nick smiled over at me and leaned down toward my lips once more, pulling me on top of him. I groaned softly before kissing him back and putting my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

-------

“Babe, wanna go meet Joe and Bridget down at the beach?” Nick asked, looking over at me. I just smiled and nodded.

“I’m gonna go change in to my swim suit. I’ll be right back,” I smiled over at him.

“Okay, love,” he kissed me softly before I got up and walked over to my suitcase to pick out my bikini.

After a few minutes, I finally decided on my black and white striped one. I decided to wear it under a skirt and tank top. I grabbed my outfit along with my swimsuit before making my way toward the bathroom. As soon as I got in to the doorway of the bathroom, I felt Nick’s arms make their way around my waist.

“Babe, you will look gorgeous in that,” I smiled as he lightly kissed my cheek.

“Thanks babe, can I go change now?” I asked, laughing slightly.

“Yeah,” he smiled and let go of my waist. After I walked in to the bathroom and shut the door behind me, I put on my swimsuit before slipping the skirt and tank top on over it. Once I finished getting ready, I pulled my hair up in to a messy bun.

After I finished up in the bathroom, I opened the door and walked back out to Nick who sat on the bed.

“Babe, you look amazing,” Nick looked up and smiled at me. I smiled as he came up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Thanks Nicky,” I smile up at him.

“No problem, beautiful.” He smiled and kissed me softly.

“Let’s go over to my room so I can get ready,” Nick smiled, pulling on my hand as he led me over to the door.

After grabbing my phone and putting together a bag with towels and sun screen, we went over to his hotel room across the hall.

“Babe, I’ll be right back,” he smiled over at me before going over and grabbing his board shorts out of his suitcase.

About fifteen minutes later, he finally came out of the bathroom looking completely gorgeous in a dark green plaid pair of board shorts and white wife beater. God I swear, this boy had some muscles. I was so glad he was finally mine. I never wanted to be without him.

“You ready to go?” he asked, taking my hand and lacing his fingers with mine after grabbing his phone.

“Yeah,” I smiled. After he led me out the door, we headed down to the lobby. Once we got outside, we went and waited for a cab.

About 5 minutes later, one pulls up and we get in.

“Where to?” the guy in the driver’s side asked, staring back at Nick and I.

“Nearest beach, please,” Nick said, politely.

“Bondi Beach, it’s a really nice place!” the driver stated, staring back at us through the rear view mirror as he started driving in his thick Australian accent. People with foreign accents are amazing; I always love hearing them speak.

A few minutes later, the driver finally pulled up to the beach and stopped the car.

“Here we are...Bondi Beach,” he said staring back at me and Nick.

“Thanks,” Nick said, giving him a $5 tip.

“No problem,” the guy said and took his tip before we got out.

I smiled as Nick put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer as we walked down on to the sand. After I slid off my flip flops, I held on to them as we got in to the sand. Once we got down on to the sand, we looked around for Joe and Bridget. I saw them lying out in the sand on a towel.

After we got over to them, Nick and I set the stuff down and laid out a blanket a little ways from where Joe and Bridget were so we could have some privacy of our own. I smiled as Nick wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down next to him. I smile and lean in toward his lips.

He smiles before kissing me back slowly. We pull away a few minutes later.

“Oh, hey you guys!” Joe yelled over to us, waving.

“Hey!” Nick and I both say back. Nick grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together before pulling me closer to him. I pull away slightly and stand up before pulling off my skirt and tank top, revealing my black and white striped bikini. I set my clothes over near the bag before I took a seat beside Nick. He smiles over at me before he pulls off his shirt and tosses it over to where my clothes were.

After Nick sits back down beside me, I grab his hand and lace our fingers together. He lies down and pulls me down next to him before leaning in and kissing me softly. I groan softly and put my fingers through his gorgeous dark curly hair as I kiss him back.

He groans softly and moves his arms around my waist, pulling me on top of him as he kisses me, slipping his tongue in my mouth. As I slowly kiss him back, I groan slightly as he rubs my sides and kisses me back softly.

He pulls me closer and kisses me.

“I love you babe,” he smiles and pulls me closer, tightening his grip around my waist.

“I love you too, Nicky,” I smile back.

“Babe, can we go swimming?” I asked, looking over at him.

He nodded, “Yeah, sure.” He smiled.

“Can you put some of this on my back for me?” I asked, handing him the bottle of sun screen after I pulled it out of the bag. “Sure,” he smiled, pecking my lips lightly. He grabs the bottle and starts to put it all over my back once I moved all of my hair out of the way.

After he finishes rubbing it fully in on my back and shoulders, I start doing that to him, rubbing the sun screen in that is. Once we finished up doing that, Nick stood up and took my hand, lacing his fingers with mine.

“Let’s go babe!!” I said, grabbing his hand as he helped me up.

After he helped me up on to my feet, I started running toward the water dragging Nick close behind me. Chills ran all through my body once I stepped foot in to the cold water. It felt so good; I pulled Nick closer as I jumped in to the waves. I smiled as he picked me up in the water and spun me around a few times in his arms before tossing me in to the water.

A few minutes later, I come up above the water. I smiled as I felt Nick wrap his arms around my waist from behind and pick me up in his arms before leaning in and capturing my lips in a soft kiss. I smile and kiss him back as I put my arms around his neck, pulling him a bit closer.

As he picks me up in his arms, I wrap my legs around his torso, pulling him closer and start to mess with the hair on the back of his neck as he kisses me again. We pull away a few minutes later.

“I love you,” Nick says softly in to my ear.

“I love you too,” I say back, smiling as he kissed my cheek. After swimming for about 20 more minutes, Nick grabbed my hand and pulled me back over to where our stuff was.

As Nick was leading me back over to where our stuff was, he was holding me close in his arms, while I still had my legs around his torso. He carefully set me down on the towel before crawling on top of me. I groaned slightly as he moved his lips down to my neck and started trailing kisses from my neck up to my lips.

“I love you Nicky,” I smile, putting one of my hands through his hair as I kiss him.

“I love you too baby girl,” he replies back, smiling down at me, before taking my hand and lacing his fingers with mine. We all hung out down at the beach for a few more hours.

A few hours later, we all headed back to the hotel. Since we were out at the beach all day, I was exhausted. Nick and I fell asleep right as soon as we got back in to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey; here's the next chapter of Baby I'm Amazed By You..
Comment for more!!!!
Sort of a filler, I thought; I really hope you like it(:

I would love to hear what you guys think:D
COMMENTS=MORE UPDATES; GO COMMENT! :D