Status: Completed! :D

Baby I'm Amazed by You

Never Let You Go

I couldn’t help but smile as I stared down at Rachel asleep in my arms. She was so beautiful! I felt her move a bit in my arms and tighten her grip around my waist, which told me she was waking up. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned as she got her vision clear. She smiled over at me before leaning over and kissing me softly.

I slowly kiss her back. We pull away a few minutes later.

“Babe, what do you want to do today?” I asked, smiling down at her as she rested her head on my bare chest, staring up at me with her arms around my neck.

“We can go walk around the beach later, I guess,” she suggested, smiling over at me.

“Yeah,” I smiled back and pulled her closer.

“We should go get ready,” I said, before leaning closer and kissing her cheek.

“We should,” she said as we both sat up, my arms still tight around her waist, holding her close. I smiled down at her before leaning in and kissing her.

“Babe, I’m gonna go get in the shower,” she said, smiling over at me before she went over to her suitcase.

“Can I come?” I asked, smirking over at her, smiling.

“No!” she said, smiling as she headed over to the bathroom and closing the door shut behind her. A few minutes later, I heard the water turn on.

About 20 minutes later, she was finally done, from what I could tell since I heard the water shut off. A few minutes later, the door opened and she walked out with a towel wrapped around her; she looked beautiful since she just got out of the shower. I have no idea what I was saying; she was always beautiful and drop dead gorgeous and I was so glad she was all mine!

She smiled over at me before going over to her suitcase and grabbing her outfit from her bag that she picked out, along with her bra and underwear. After she slid those on, she dropped the towel on to the floor. I made my way over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and lightly kissed her shoulder as I pulled her closer.

She turned slowly towards me and kissed my cheek as she looked up at me. After we pulled away, she went and put the outfit on that she picked out. She was wearing a yellow tank top with a dark pair of shorts with her bikini on underneath from what I could tell. She came up and pulled me in to a kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. I smile and pull her closer as I tighten my grip around her waist.

“Babe, I’m gonna go get ready,” I smiled over at her.

“Okay,” she smiled, and took a seat on the edge of the bed. I kissed her softly before I went and headed in to the bathroom so I could get ready. After taking a shower, I got out and slid on a pair of plaid boards shorts along with a white beater.

Once I put on the board shorts along with the beater, I walked out of the bathroom and go over to where Rachel was. She sat on the edge of the bed messing with her cell phone. I smiled; she was adorable.

“Hey baby,” she looks up from her phone and smiles over at me.

“Hi love,” she smiles over at me. About 5 minutes later, we finished putting together a bag with towels, sunscreen and other beach stuff.

“So, you ready to go?” I asked, looking over at her.

“Yeah,” she smiled, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. About fifteen long minutes later, we made it down to the nearest beach. I grabbed Rachel’s hand and pulled her closer as we walked down on the sand. She held on to her flip flops in her other hand along with the bag on her shoulder.

After hanging out at the beach for a few hours, we decided to go back to the hotel for a few hours.

“Baby girl, you are so beautiful,” I whispered in to her ear, smirking slightly as I stared down at her.

“Thank you Nicky, I love you,” she smiles up at me and grabs my hand, lacing our fingers together.

“I love you too, beautiful,” I smiled back and pulled her closer.

I lie down on the bed and pull her down next to me so she was lying beside me. I wrapped my arm tightly around her waist and pulled her closer so she was now laying her head on my chest.

“You tired, love?” I asked, staring down at the beautiful girl who was lying in my arms.

“Yeah,” she said softly before burying her face in to the crook of my neck. I wasn’t going to lie; I was super tired myself and am super close to falling asleep, since I can barely keep my eyes open.

I smiled slightly and pulled her closer before kissing her cheek softly before whispering a soft “goodnight, love,” in her ear before drifting off in to a deep sleep, dreaming of Rachel as I held her close.

-------

“Rach, babe, wanna go out later?” I asked, smiling over at her.

“Sure! I’d love to Nicky,” she smiled back and grabbed my hand in hers before lacing our fingers together.

She leans in and pecks my lips softly before pulling away and going over to her suitcase. I smile and make my way over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she unzipped her suitcase and began to rummage through all of her clothes.

“Hm, I thought I brought along a few dresses with me, but can’t seem to find them…” she said; I spotted a nice black mini skirt and a light blue tank top. The skirt looked that it only came a bit past the mid-thigh. I looked up from the outfit I held in my hands and then over at Rachel; it would look pretty good on her. She would look amazing in that outfit. I smiled at the thought.

“Babe, I think you should wear this,” I smiled over at her.

“Sure,” she smiled and took the skirt and tank top from me before going in to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

I headed over to mine and Joe’s room and picked out a nice pair of dark jeans and a gray v-neck shirt. After I changed and finished getting ready, I checked my blood levels and made sure they were good before grabbing my room key and going back over to Rachel’s, which was directly across the hall.

The door opened shortly a few minutes later after I knocked. Rachel stood there, in the outfit I picked out for her to wear along with a pair of black heels. She looked amazingly beautiful; her hair curled a bit, makeup done perfectly and the necklace I gave her for her birthday last year.

“So, you ready to go?” I asked, smiling down at her. She smiled and nodded before I pulled her closer; she was holding on to her purse which I was guessing held her cell phone and room key. I tightened my grip around her waist as we headed down to the lobby. About fifteen short minutes later, we got a cab and were heading toward the closest nearby restaurant to the hotel, which was seafood of course.

I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together as I led her toward the entrance of the restaurant. She smiled and thanked me as I opened up the door for her. Once we got inside, we walked over to the podium where a girl stood.

“How many?” she questioned, staring over at Rachel and I.

“Uh, two please,” I said politely to the girl who stood behind the podium.

“Okay, uh-” she said, grabbing two menus and looking over toward us.

“Right this way,” she said in her thick Australian accent, smiling slightly as she stared over at me.

I tightened my grip on Rachel’s waist a bit as we followed behind the girl. She had shoulder-length choppy blond hair with some dark roots and side bangs in which looked perfectly straight along with the rest of her hair which stopped a little past her shoulders. She sort of reminded me of this one girl we went to school with a while back, in freshman or sophomore year; this one blond whore who slept with practically every single guy at school.

“Here you go, is this okay?” she smirked over at me.

“Yes, this is fine, thanks,” Rachel smiled lightly over at the girl.

“You’re waiter will be here shortly,” she said, smiling over toward my direction; I moved my hand to Rachel’s thigh and rubbed it lightly as the girl looked over at me. She walked off a few seconds later.

“You know, that girl who just brought us to this table?” I questioned, staring over at Rachel.

“Yeah?” she asked, looking over at me.

"Well, she kind of looks like Heather,” I said, leaning over and whispering softly in her ear.

“You want to know something weird?” she said softly.

“What?” I asked, smiling over at her.

“She really does look a lot like her.” She replied, looking over at me.

We continued to talk for a few more minutes until a guy who looked about Joe’s age walked up to our table holding a notepad in his hand.

“Hi, I’m David, and I will be waiting on you this evening,” he said in a very thick Australian accent, smiling over at Rachel.

“What would you guys like to drink?” he asked as I moved my hand to rest on her thigh and rubbed it lightly and tightened my grip a bit as the guy stared over at Rachel. I felt her grab my hand and lace our fingers together.

“Uh, I’ll have a Diet Coke please,” I said, politely over at the guy as I tightened my grip on Rachel’s hand.

“And for you?” the guy looked over at Rachel, smiling. I pulled my hand from hers and tightened my around her waist, pulling her closer to me as I continued to look over at the guy.

“Um, water, please,” she said politely, smiling slightly over at the guy.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes with your drinks and to take your orders,” he said, smiling over at her before turning and walking away. I moved my hand back over to her thigh and rubbed it softly. I wasn’t very happy with the way the guy was staring over at her. He walks away a few minutes later.

About 45 minutes later, we finished up at the restaurant. I really wanted to get out of there, because of that one waiter guy, “David” or whatever kept on flirting with my girlfriend. Once we got outside to the front of the restaurant, I led Rachel over to the boardwalk so we could walk around a bit. She stopped and looked over at me. From the look on her face, I could tell she was worried about something.

“Nick, are you okay?” she asked as I stared over at her. I look down to see that my fists were clinched together; if that guy did anything like get close enough to touch her, I would of punched the guy and kicked his ass even. But it was okay now since the guy wasn’t in my sight. If I ever see that guy again and he tries to lay a finger on my girl, he’s going to be dead. No doubt, I will kick his ass, hands down. Come on bud, calm down! It’s all over now...

“I’m fine,” I sighed, unclenching my fists and pulling her close.

“You sure?” she questioned, staring up at me.

“Yes,” I said, smiling.

“Was it that waiter guy?” she asked, looking up at me.

I nodded, “yeah, it was,” and smiled lightly.

My smile quickly turned in to a frown, I mean, who did he think he was since he apparently thought he could flirt with my girlfriend, but whatever. That’s his problem; I bet he flirts with every pretty and good-looking girl he sees. It would be best to just put this behind me, I mean, it’s already done and over with anyway.

For the next few hours, Rachel and I enjoyed each others company along the boardwalk in lovely Sydney Australia. This was the beginning of the best summer of my life; standing here in Sydney Australia, the place I’ve always wanted to go to, and with the girl of my dreams standing right here in my arms. It couldn’t get any better than this. I smiled over at Rachel and pulled her closer before leaning in and kissing her softly.

Pulling away slowly, I whisper a soft “I love you,” in to her ear. I knew I never wanted to let her go. A few hours later, we went back to the hotel and crashed right away after we got back in to my hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapterrrr(:
please comment for moreeeeeee<3
I would love to hear what you guys thinkkk :D