Undefined in Madness

Just laying there, after making love, waiting for her to wake up. I was staring at her, she looked sweet and cute, looked like an angel. She was covered up, her back was exposed though. Our clothes were all over the tidy room. I smiled at what we did. It was her first time, I just wish it was mine. She stirred a little and rolled over. Her makeup was a little messed up and her hair was messed up too, but through all that she still looked perfect. I gently place my hand on her cheek felt her warmth. Her eyes started to flutter and then they were half way open staring at me. I smiled a little. "Go back to sleep." I whispered.

"Tell me something first." Her voice sounded tired.

"What would you like to know?" It was an amazing day, so I would of told her anything...

"Do you love me?" Expect that.

"I think you should go back to sleep." She sighed and got up, wrapping the blanket around her. I sat up and put my legs over the side of the bed. "Babe, come on, lay back down, please." She turned and stared at me, hurt filled her eyes. "You know I can't say that. Please just come back."

"I can't believe you. I just gave myself to you and you can't even tell me that you love me? I don't even think you love me." Her voice was too sweet to sound mad but I knew she was.

"You know-" But I was cut off.

"Get out. Get your clothes and get out." Tears filled her eyes and she just stared at me. I stood up and grabbed my clothes and slowly putting them on, her eyes were on me the whole time. After pulling on my shirt, I looked at her. Tears still filled her big green eyes but they didn't fall. I opened my mouth to say something but cut off again. "Just go." She whispered.


Blake West could never say I love you. He had many people he could of said it to but just never did. Every one knows him for one reason and it's not his problem with love. He is a whore, and lets everyone have it. Some girls ask him for it and others, he chases them down. He just loves sex. But the reason for him being a whore, there was always something missing. He could never figure it out but, there was always something more he wanted. Till he set his eyes on Abby, he would of lost the chance to figure it out.

Abby Scott was Blake's best friend in grade school, but as the years went on, they grew apart. She knew they would but it still hurt her. He knew everything about her and she knew everything about him. Abby was left behind. That was her problem, no one cared about her, expect one person, Chase, her gay friend. He was the best person she could of ever asked for.
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
    Cafe
  4. 4
    My step sister.
  5. 5
  6. 6
    Their not date..
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. 13
  14. 14
  15. 15
  16. 16
  17. 17
  18. 18