Undefined in Madness

18

Abby's POV

Blake went to the bathroom, "What are you talking about?" I pulled off my shirt and sat it on his bed.

"The clothes I wear tonight, I need your help." I pulled down my pants and sat them next to my shirt. Blake walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, just holding me there. I felt his warmth and the tingles on my skin. I stayed there a minute and smiled. Then I spun around and looked up at him. "You are going to have to let go of me." He blinked like a I just slapped him. "You are going to have to let go of me. Blake, I know you are happy about the date but I still have to get ready." He dropped his arms and the warmth went with them.

I didn't pounder it so I finished putting on my black cocktail dress. It covered almost nothing and it was perfect. "So what am I choosing from?" Blake came out of the bathroom and his jaw dropped. I smiled but turned away so he would see my blush. "You are not wearing that. Don't you have something that covers more, like a snow suit, or shorts. Maybe even underwear would cover more." I laughed and looked in his mirror.

"You don't like it? I thought I looked good in it." I spun around and looked at myself from every angle.

"You look like a slut, a sexy slut, but a slut none the less." He grabbed the other bag and dumped it on the bed. A blue dress came out that wasn't any longer. "What the hell Abby? Are you trying to be raped?" I truned around to see him holding up the dress.

"The only reason he agreed to go with me tonight is because he thinks I'm easy." He dropped the dress and walked over to me.

"Abby, you don't need to do this." He put a hand on one side of my face and rubbed his thumb against my cheek. "You are beautiful." At that moment, I felt a pull towards him. Something I felt once before, when we were younger. "Abby, this guy is not worth it if all he wants is to get in your pants, well in your case, up your very short dress." I stared in to his warm blue eyes. I knew I shouldn't feel this, I shouldn't want him to say these things to me.

I grabbed his wrist and smiled, "Well, I want to have sex and he is the only one who wants to have sex with me, besides Mark." I turned to look back in his mirror, him standing behind me, towering over me. "Plus, I kinda think he is the one." I tryied to stare at myself, moving my dress, fixing my hair but my eyes drifted to his. After about a minute he shook his head and walked to his dresser.

"Come on or we are going to be late."

"So I'm wearing the black one? I thought the blue one brought out my eyes."

"We don't have time for you to change, and I think the black one looks better with your legs and skin tone." I turned around and he stood the the door, keys in hand. "Come on Abby, lets go."