Big Time Rush

I Hate It When Everyone Assums The Worst

I was at the pool, trying to play my guitar. As I said before I wasn't that good, but I can play. I've been working on this song for months. I wanted it to be on the album.

“Passions taking over skies, leaving sand behind for them to choke on. And they try to speak negatively about us, but they can't say another word but they'll realize jealousy has taken over their minds. And the words they try to break me down with only make us stronger,” I sang strumming my guitar. It actually sounded good. That part I just sang was only the chorus, I don't know what I should do for the ending.

“Hey Nat!” Someone said. I looked around seeing Carlos waving at me with a big smile on his face. I smiled back, waved, then continued to strum my guitar.

“Did you feel that breeze? A tide of chills just swept over me. It must have been from the brush of your hand. Pull me into your arms, a little closer baby, I wanna see you standing next to me,” I sang, writing down the last sentence on my music sheet.

Carlos was walking up to me. He realized what I was doing and gasped.

“You're writing a song?” he asked and I nodded, thinking of another part. “It sounded good. Can I help?”

“You wanna help me?” I asked looking up at him. The sun was shining down at us, and he had a huge smile on his face. He nodded and I smiled back. “Sure, you can help.”

“I heard the last part, maybe you should write something like... So take a walk with me...but keep the pace down,” he said and I gaped at him. He was good!

“Then how about this: I don't want this night to end, can't we run away together?” I asked and he nodded.

“That's really good! I like it so far.”

“Well you helped,” I said, giggling.

“After that you go to chorus right?” he asked and I nodded, writing the parts down.

“I want to add more to the last chorus, like repeat it together. Is that good?” He nodded and I wrote it down. “And I want to end it like, The night is getting darker, and the stars will be falling down to rescue us..”

“Yes! I like it,” he complimented. “We should write songs more often!”

“Yes, we should. Amazing idea!” I said. “I was actually also working on another song..”

“Want me to help with that too?” he asked and I nodded taking that sheet music out. I gave it to him and he read it aloud.

“Spitting fire back and forth now. Times have changed in just a few months. Neighbors complaining from the yelling and why can't things be the same,” he read, and looked at me, then smiled. “I like the beginning, but can you change the yelling to fighting? I think it sounds better like that.”

I obeyed taking the music sheet off his hand, scratching it out with a pen. I gave it back and he read the rest.

“And maybe I'm just a little bit cautious of what I'm gonna say when I tell you I can't live this way. I don't know what to expect from someone who's so insane,” he continued. He stopped for a while reading it over. Then he smiled at me then started to read it again. “Why can't I get through the night without another fight? I'm tired of the hurting. Is it really worth it? Am I all alone again? Cause I am kinda feeling like I'm screaming with my mouth shut, when it's really open.”

I bit my lip when he put my paper down. “So..you like it?”

“Yes! We have to finish it!” Carlos yelled and I giggled. “What about...” he thought for a while. “The only noises in my head are consumed of your voice.”

“From all the pain and hatred. How long can you kick somebody down before a foot breaks?” I sang strumming. He nodded then continued.

“Chorus right?” I nodded then he thought. “And I knew that you would fabricate this situation just for
the sake of your need for attention.”

“To always break down, always melt down..In the end.”

“And maybe this time it's a sign that independence and I are finally catching on...I don't need you to rely on,” Carlos suggested and I wrote it down.

“Then I end with the chorus! We're done with the song. WHO-HOO!” I yelled jumping up.

“Are you writing about an ex-boyfriend?” he asked, smiling at me. It was a weird smile not like it was before. “I can cheer you up.." He walked closer to me, then his lips slowly, slowly, came to mine...

“NATALIE! GET UP! WAKE UP!” I heard yelling. I looked at Carlos and he looked confused also. I didn't really care for the noise, so I came back to his lips. I let his wander around my neck. I would not stop giggling.

“NATALIE!” I heard another voice say. I let go of Carlos then looked around. We weren't at the pool anymore. Where was I?

I suddenly heard a scream and then I woke up.

It was all a dream...

I've never actually made out with Carlos...

Just a dream....

Ugh and I thought it was real! Why would he even want to kiss me?

“Natalie!” Now I knew who it was. It was Krista, and man was she mad!

“Huh what?” I asked. Everyone was around me. Arlene, Rissa, Krista, April, and Kelly. They must have been trying to wake me up, but it didn't work until now.

“Hello! We have to present the album to Griffin!” Kelly yelled and I groaned covering my face with my pillow. I was suddenly picked up by them and dragged to the washroom. I had a killer headache. I wish I was still asleep..having that dream..

“Finally!” Griffin said when we arrived. Everyone in the room was staring at me. I still had my pajamas on. They were Tinkerbell long pants and a snowman shirt. Good impression, hmm?

Gustavo was glaring at me and I just sighed, going into the recording studio. I still had those two songs in my head. How did they sound so good in my dream? I've never even written them before! I've never heard of them either.

Everyone picked up their instruments and started playing. I tried to look alive. I was seriously tired.. I could not stop yawning.

“How you choose to express yourself, its all your own and I can tell it comes naturally, mm it comes naturally,” I sang, a little bit off. Suddenly I started to think about Carlos, and oh boy was I off!

“Stop,” Griffin said through the mike. I sighed then we all stopped. “What's wrong with you Natalie?”

“I just woke up,” I explained giving him an innocent look that worked for everything.

“Don't be late again,” he said. “Other than that you guys are good. The only thing that bothers me is that the album has all techno songs, put some country, rock, pop, or anything! Make it that anyone could like this album, alright.” he turned to Gustavo then sighed. “I'll be here tomorrow to talk to you about music videos.”

I turned to the wall and started hitting my head on it.

Griffin left and Gustavo came up to us.

“Are you crazy?! That was the worst thing you have ever done!” he yelled and I turned around, staring him down.

“Well I'm sorry, I fell asleep way too late,” I spat and Krista rolled her eyes.

“Texting her boyfriend,” Krista added and I glared at her.

“Nat, don't ever do that again,” Gustavo said leaving the room. Kelly lifted an eyebrow right when he left.

“Were you?” Kelly asked through the mike. I shook my head and giggled.

“I do not have a boyfriend, alright?” I told them and April laughed.

“Oh please,” She started. “You text him all the time, its like you're obsessed.”

“Totally obsessed,” Arlene said and I gaped at her.

“Me?! Obsessed?! What about you?!” I asked and she crossed her arms.

“Hey watch it!” Rissa yelled and I sighed.

“This really isn't a good time,” I said leaving the recording studio.

I ran to the lobby, but then someone stopped me.

“Hey Nat!” I turned around to see who it was, then gasped.

“CALI!!!” I yelled running to her. I hugged her then let go.

“I'm mad,” Cali said and I gasped.

“So am I!”

“Why are you mad?” She asked and I frowned.

“Cause..” I started. “Everyone thinks I'm dating this guy and I'm not!”

“Carlos?” Cali asked and I glared at her. “What?”

“Everyone thinks its him! Even Kelly!” I yelled sitting on a lounge chair. Cali sat next to me and I gave her a sad face.

“Well you did tell me to text him and he seems cool. You should so go out with him,” She stated.

Oh wow..EVEN CALI THINKS THAT TOO!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahaha updated!
Send somee lovee?
xoxo,
natah :]