Status: Finished.

Dreams Really Can Come True

This story is about a girl who aspires to become a wrestler, and all the stuff she did to get to her dream. When she finally got her dream, everything began to fall into place. She found the man of her dreams and made some amazing friends in the process. She was one of the few New Zealand wrestlers to make it big and go to the WWE. And she did just that.
  1. One: It seemed like any other day...
    The day Katie's life changed forever.
  2. Two: The morning after
    Was this the the day all of Katie's dreams would come true?
  3. Three: “This is only the beginning…”
    This is the chance of a lifetime, and it isn't a dream
  4. Four: The making of the Killer Kiwi
    From Katie Mulane to The Killer Kiwi, Krystal Kayne
  5. Five: Training 101
    From workouts to in-ring
  6. Six: Test Run
    She proves herself to the man who made her dream come true, only to meet her future boss
  7. Seven: Proving herself…to everyone
    The chance of a lifetime that is real, getting to fight against two of the best Diva's in the WWE.
  8. Eight. Something Unexpected
    Only one thing could ever ruin the great day Katie was having, and it happened.
  9. Nine. Build up. Lash out.
    As soon as Katie is finally able to realize her dream, it gets interupted by HIM.
  10. Ten: Fight of her life... Not
    Why are men so up themselves?
  11. Eleven. Cheers
    So much for having an enjoyable drink, huh?
  12. Twelve. Farewell New Zealand
    The last day she'd be in New Zealand for a long, long time...
  13. Thirteen. Bye, Bye, Bye!
    It hits her. New Zealand is now miles behind. This is it...
  14. Fourteen. New Roots.
    She finally gets to America, only to get some news that throws her off. But there's no way she'll let it stop her.
  15. Fifteen. Awe-Struck
    Katie can't actually believe she's at Madison Square Garden. On her debut night, she's competing at one of the most reknown area's in WWE History, just wow.
  16. Sixteen. Preparation.
    It wasn't too far away. The WWE's newest Diva was about to debut and in possibly one of the most flexible, and possible hardest matches she'd ever have to go through in her lifetime.
  17. Seventeen. Holy... Intense
    Why are superstars so up themselves?
  18. Eighteen: Time To Shine
    It's her debut, will she be able to prove her worth to the company!?
  19. Nineteen: Victorious
    She overcomes all odds and defeats the Women's Champion, only to end up in a seconds match that she also ends up victorious, but why did Randy have to turn up afterwards?
  20. Twenty: Wow..
    What were the odds of Katie hooking up with Randy Orton? Well, it happened.