Status: Finished.

Dreams Really Can Come True

One: It seemed like any other day...

"Morning Tony"
Katie yelled as she walked through the door of the gym, like she did almost every morning.
"Hey"
Tony smiled seeing the aspiring wrestler walk in, like she did every other day.
"You ready for today's workout"
He asked getting up from his chair behind the counter and coming out to great her.
"Am I ever"
She said rolling her eyes at him as she dumped her bag on the ground next to the bench press as Tony loaded on some weights.
"How much do I have to press today?"
Katie asked as she drank a bit of water from her bottle, carefully counting the number of weights he was loading onto the bar, he always would try and sneak more that what she could normally do, he said it was to 'push her limits'.
"One hundred and thirty kilos"
He smirked. Katie rolled her eyes again, putting her bottle back into her bag before laying down on the seat getting in a comfortable position before she started to press the weight.
"Geez, Tony, that's more than I weigh"
She laughed, she knew that she could do it, but she just didn't want to push herself too much at the moment. She'd been selected for the Under 21's Discus Championships in Hamilton next month, but only Tony knew she wouldn't be going.
"So.."
Tony laughed standing behind the weights as Katie began the exercise.
"Oh, I got a call from KPW today"
He said, acting like it wasn't important. Katie almost dropped the weights, but they were caught by Tony before they fell on her, probably going to break something.
"WHAT?!"
She exclaimed as she sat up and looking back at Tony in surprise.
"When?"
She asked, splashing water on her face to make sure she wasn't imagining what he'd just said, he began unloading the weights and putting them back in there original place.
"This morning, about five minutes before you got here, a guy called Jonah said he wants to meet with you to set up a trial and persona set up and all that stuff"
He smiled walking over to the desk, leaning over it and picking up a piece of paper with some writing on it and handed it to Katie.
"Oh my god!"
Katie said, putting her hand to her mouth, she couldn't believe this was actually happening, she read the note twice, making sure she didn't mess anything important.
"He wants to see me tomorrow in the city"
She said, biting down on her lip as she began jumping up and down as Lynnie walked in the door.
"What's goin' on?"
She asked, her English accent unmissable, as she began joining in on Katie's jumping. Katie turned around to see Lynnie jumping to, she ran over to her wrapping her arms around her as she continued jumping.
"I'm going to KPW"
Katie shrieked as she pulled away from Lynnie holding onto her arms trying to contain her excitement.
"Your kidding!"
Lynnie said with a big grin pulling Katie into a hug.
"Geez, don't kill me before I get to even start!"
Katie laughed, poking out her tongue.
"Lyn, let the girl breath!"
Tony teased as Lynnie narrowed her eyes at him.
"I'll squeeze the life out of her all I want"
She laughed finally letting go of Katie, who was slightly gasping for breath.
"Just be thankful I wasn't the one hugging you"
Katie smirked, placing her hands firmly on her hips, stumbling back slightly, as she was still overwhelmed, she was only 19 and was getting a call up for KPW.
Next stop, WWE
Tony teased.
"I'm guessing you won't be working out today"
He said with a slight frown.
"I knew I should have told you AFTER you'd finished"
Tony chuckled, and Lyn also laughing.
Let me train her
Lynnie said, grabbing a hold of Katie's arm pulling her along behind her as she walked to the private gym out back.
"Bye Tony'
Katie grinned as she was pulled away from him, she waved at him before disappearing around the corner with Lynnie.
"I guess you won't be goin' to the Discus Champs next month"
She said with a small laugh as she set up a machine for Katie's upper body.
"Guess not"
Katie said biting her lip slightly watching Lynnie load some weights onto the machine.
"Okay, I want you to stand back about 2 metres from the stand, hold onto these and squat, and as you squat pull the handles to your side"
She instructed, Lyn was always serious when it came to work outs. Lyn stood back as Katie took her place. She grabbed a hold of the handles and did as she was told.
"Thirty times"
Lyn smirked.
"God I hate you"
Katie frowned, pressing her lips together and narrowing her eyes/
"I love ya to Katie"
Lyn said, rolling her eyes, jumping slightly at the sound of 'Let it Rock'.
"Is that your phone?"
She asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked at Katie who was tiring slightly as she finished the exercise/
"Yep"
Katie said, letting the handles falls to the floor as she grabbed her phone out of her bag, looking at the screen, seeing it was only a text message so she threw it back into her bag without checking it then stood up with her water bottle in her hand taking a large sip.
"Please tell me I don't have to do anymore upper body stuff"
She sighed, taking a deep breath as she sat down on the ground and looked up at Lynnie.
"Cuz that's all I did yesterday"
Lynnie shook her head, then pointed at the treadmill.
"I'mma make you go on that for an hour"
Katie's eyes widened as she got to her feet.
"Your kidding right?"
She questioned as she walked over to it checking the settings she started running. Lyn rolled her eyes playfully, smiling as she walked over, changing the settings to slightly higher one forcing Katie to run faster.
"I swear your trying to kill me"
Katie said, speeding up her pace.
"See you in an hour"
Lynnie laughed walking back to the front of the building. Katie pulled her iPod out of her pocket pressing play and shoving the ear pieces into her ear as she concentrated. It seemed like this one hour was dragging on forever until she felt the treadmill beginning to stop, Katie opened her eyes to find Lynnie and Tony smiling at her.
"Hi...."
She laughed, jumping off the treadmill, grabbing a towel and wiping the sweat off her face, then grabbing her water bottle and drinking what was left.
"Me and Lynnie always knew you would make it, so we got you this"
Tony said handing Katie a gift bag. She opened it curiously and it was a cape kinda thing.
"What is it?"
She asked in the most polite way she could, not wanting to sound ungrateful.
"It's a cape kinda thing, you hook it up to your sleeves of your wrestling gear"
Lynnie smiled as she watched Katie pulled it out of the bag, examining it carefully.
"Wow, I love it!"
Katie smiled brightly, looking at the opaque black cape with a silver fern logo on it.
"Thank you so much guys"
Katie said, hugging both Tony and Lynnie at the same time as her phone rang, this time it was her friend Avril calling her, she answered it putting it on speaker phone.
"Dude, where the fuck are you?"
Avril yelled through the phone, causing Lynnie to go into an uncontrollable fit of laughter.
"Dude, I'm at the gym, I told you that already"
She said with a small laugh.
"What are you doing at the gym and 9pm?"
Avril asked impatiently.
"Dude, it's called personal training"
She said shaking her head as Tony grabbed Lynnie who was about to fall over from her laughter.
"Riiiight, whatever, get your ass home, the dog is being an ass"
Avril said with a slight growl.
"I'm on my way"
Katie laughed as she hug up the phone and looked over at Lyn and Tony.
"That's my cue to go"
She said picking up her bag and heading to the door waving back at them.
"Good luck tomorrow"
Tony yelled as Katie walked out the door. It wasn't far to her house so she decided to jog, her flat was only a few houses down.
"Bout fucking time"
Avril said greeting Katie at the door pointing to the mess the dog had made.
"Didn't I tell you to put your shoes away?"
Katie pouted narrowing her eyes at the dog.
"But..."
Avril didn't have an answer she just stared blankly at the grin Katie had on her face.
"I'mma have a shower and then go to bed"
Katie laughed, taking a deep breath heading for the bathroom, she had her shower and got into her PJ's. She pushed play on her CD player and went to bed.
"Until tomorrow"
She whispered to herself as she closed her eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.