Status: Finished.

Dreams Really Can Come True

Ten: Fight of her life... Not

Ten. Fight of her life. Not.

Katie stopped warming up almost instantly as she noticed everyone walk in, jumping out of the ring and making her way over to Randy with a rather uptight and cocky attitude, a wide smirk fixed firmly on her lips.
“I hope you’re ready”
She sniggered, about to turn around on her heels as she felt Randy’s hand connect with the side of her jaw, making her stumble back slightly, but still standing tall. The Blonde held her jaw slightly as a small laugh passed her lips walking back over to the ring, climbing up to the top rope, composing herself before she flipped off and landed in the splits, like she’d done earlier. Taking a deep breath, she somewhat stumbled to her feet again, engaging in a slight pep talk with Tony, continually glancing over at Randy as he ‘slithered’ into the ring, which broke up the current talk.
“You two ready?”
Tony questioned, glancing over at the others who understandably had rather worried looks on their faces once again. Randy and Katie both nodded at Tony who then signalled for them to start. Randy went to lock up with Katie, but only ended up being speared to the mat with a lot of force as she began to attack him with a flurry of punches to the face, only to have Tony pull her off of Randy.
“Control yourself”
He demanded, holding Katie back long enough so Randy could get to his feet, Tony interference had broken Katie’s concentration, and out of nowhere, Randy hit her with a fairly vicious RKO, causing everyone in the room to gasp as he drove Katie’s face into the mat. The Viper quickly sat up as he marvelled at his so-called accomplishment, going for the cover with a smirk, but Katie’s arm raised almost instantly, grabbing Randy around the throat as she herself, sat up quickly, almost Undertaker-Like, lifting her leg up and kicking him in the face which gave her just enough time to scramble to her feet and shake off the effects of the RKO. She grabbed Randy by the scruff of the neck, pulling him up to his feet before she bent down and wrapped her arms around his legs, lifting him up into the air, grunting slightly under his weight, a somewhat psychotic look appearing in her eyes as she allowed Randy to drop, forcing him face first into the mat, -similar to the GlamSlam- with such force and malice that it knocked him out cold. She quickly covered Randy for the three count not bothering to roll out of the ring as Tony’s hand hit the mat three times.
“What was that move called?”
Vince questioned, his draw dropping almost instantaneously as he exchanged looks with Stephanie, Nat, Liz and Paul.
“Jaded...”
Lynnie and Avril replied almost in unison with large smiles on their faces as they got to their feet, clapping loudly. Katie glanced over at the two, the chaotic look still visible in her blue eyes, letting an evil laugh pass her lips as she stepped on top of Randy’s chest, making her way out of the ring, walking towards Vince with a cocky look appearing on her face. At the same time, Avril and Lynni pretty much ran up to her, almost knocking her to the ground as they embraced Katie in a tight hug.
“Dude, that’s more awesomer every time I see it”
Avril exclaimed as the three of them began to jump up and down in celebration.
“Well duhh, I did it, of course it was awesome”
Katie stated in a cocky tone, watching carefully as Vince got to his feet and walked towards them with a small evil, pushing his hands deep into the pockets of his jacket.
“That was pretty impressive my friend, you should do that to him on TV, you’d be the most loved Diva around”
Vince complimented with a small smile appearing on his lips.
“I think we could make a good storyline out of this, ya know, make the big bucks”
He stated with a small chuckle, her eyes fixing on Randy and glaring at him as he began to stir, walking back over to the bench that he was sitting on before he got up, just as Liz this time, got to her feet and walked over to Katie, which for some reason forced Avril and Lynnie to leave. Biting down on her lip softly Liz clasped her hands together as she stood in front of Katie, a small smile.
“Umm, if you don’t mind me asking, you didn’t happen to have some kind of, I guess, inspiration behind that move?”
She asked with a curious, yet soft look on her face.
“In fact, I did, I kinda based it around this move by a Diva called Beth Phoenix, you ever heard of her?”
Katie teased slightly as she shook her head playfully before looking up at Liza with a bright smile.
“No, I don’t think I have”
Liz exclaimed with a playful pout, rolling her eyes sarcastically as she gave Katie a congratulatory hug, glaring at Randy as she made her way back over to Nat and Stephanie, beginning to whisper quietly amongst themselves. The 19 year old then turned her attention to the ring, only to find Randy sitting back against the roped, grabbing at the side of his face growling lowly. Katie just laughed, shaking her head slightly as Randy shot an evil look in her direction, returning the favour by narrowing her eyes at him, bending her knees and jumping into the air and landing in the split, flipping her hair back as she pressed her hands against the floor, balancing herself.
“Told you not to mess with me!”
She smirked, getting up to her feet again as she watched the Viper stumble to his feet as she walked backwards towards the door, everyone else quickly following, only leaving Randy behind in the ring. He was livid, once to his feet, he began to pace back and forth angrily, still holding on to his jaw.
“That should put him in his place”
Paul stated with a rather satisfied look on his face as he wrapped an arm around Katie’s shoulders, another congratulatory hug as they all began to walk back to the house.
“Straight up to the club yeah?”
Avril questioned, jogging in front of everyone as she began to walk backwards, raising her eyebrow slightly at everyone.
“Do you even need to ask us that?”
Nat stated with a small smirk as she continued to try to pull the zip of the jumpsuit right up – but still failing, miserably.
“True that...”
Avril scoffed, shaking her head as she watched Nat with dark eyes, as she walked backwards through the front door of the gym, making their way back to the house.
“Me and Lynnie will take our car”
Tony shouted as they allowed themselves to fall behind the group, throwing his hand up in a small wave.
“Sweet”
Katie yelled as she continued walked, pushing her lips to the side.
“I feel like running”
She stated with a pout, crossing her arms as she began to kick at a stone.
“I’ll race ya”
Paul smirked as he released the hug, which Katie hadn’t even noticed.
“Go!”
She yelled, running off quickly, leaving Paul in her dust. The superstar rolled his eyes playfully before he too set off after her not able to catch up with her. Around 20 seconds later, the Blonde ran into her car with a small thud.
“I win!”
Katie yelled childishly as she jumped up and down in circles only to be hoisted up into the air.
“Shiiit!”
She exclaimed as she found herself on Paul’s shoulder, sniggering slightly as Katie grabbed onto his neck so she wouldn’t fall. Her held her there until the others had finally caught up, which had taken a while considering they’d decided t o take their time. As Katie finally got her balance, she released her grip on the superstars neck, her eyes widening as she noticed someone storming down the path.
“Shit! Put me down!”
[i[Katie stated in an overly panicked voice as she began to struggle under Paul’s vice-like grip.
“What? Why? This is fun!”
He exclaimed, raising an eyebrow as she tried to find what Katie was so worried about.
“Unless you wanna see my face RKO’d into the concrete, I’d fucking put me down!”
She snarled slightly, finally feeling Paul’s grip release, she jumped off his shoulders, kinda preparing herself to be attacked by Randy as she braced herself against the car, glancing to the side as Paul got the others to a safer place.
“You should learn some respect you... pathetic little girl”
Randy growled as he stood in front of the Kiwi, glaring evilly as their eyes locked, expect his were cold, and heartless. Katie returned the stare, narrowing her eyes at a deadly rate as she growled quietly, taking careful steps towards the road with Randy following.
“Pathetic little girl? Seriously Randy! Katie kicked your ass, deal with it and move the fuck on!”
Nat exclaimed, rolling her eyes angrily before fixing her eyes on him as everyone else glared.
“This coming from you....”
He sniggered, turning his dark eyes to Nat, forgetting for a moment that Katie had began prowling behind him.
“A slutty, worthless, pathetic excuse of a diva”
Randy snarled with an insulting tone, Katie’s blue eyes snapped over to the dungeon diva, watching her expression she could tell that Natalie was hurt, just by looking at her eyes. This angered the New Zealander, no one has the right to speak about any girl like that. Taking a few steps backwards, she silently ran to the neighbour’s gate – out of everyone’s sight, grabbing the cricket bat that she knew was always behind the fence. Sniggering lowly, she walked stalkingly towards the superstar before swinging the bat hard at his side, forcing him to fall to the ground. Running her fingers back through her hair she stood over Randy and dropped the bat at her feet.
“That was for me... And this is for Nat!”
She growled, turning Randy on his back, grabbing onto one of his legs before she turned him back on his stomach, locking him in a half Boston Crab. She was planning on doing the Sharpshooter, but she didn’t want to step on anyone’s toes, considering it was officially a Hart Family manoeuvre. A large smirk ran across her lips at the sound of Randy’s voice crying out in pain. Glancing over at Nat briefly, the blonde frowned to find Nat crying in Liz’s arms, as she watched this, she applied even more pressure to the hold, yelling out slightly.
“KATIE! That’s enough!”
Were the words that rang from the McMahon daughters mouth as she hurriedly walked over, wrapping her arms around Katie’s waist and pulled her way, making her evidently break the hold.
“You’re a bastard Randy!”
Katie snarled heavily as Stephanie directed her over to the others, struggling against her grip slightly she wanted to dismantle Randy some more but by the looks of things, that wasn’t gonna happen. Instead, turning her attention over to Nat, who was still in tears in Liz’s arms, sighing heavily she shot a death glare at the Viper – boy if looks could kill. Watching the superstar slink his way down the road, she walked to the pink haired vixen’s side.
“Everything’s gonna be okay”
Katie whispered with a soothing tone as Liz let go of Nat, somewhat pushing her in the 19 year olds arms, who instantly wrapped her arms tightly around the third generation diva.
“He had no right to speak to you like that, he’s just a scum bag”
She stated in a feeble attempt to make her feel better as she felt Nat rest her head upon her shoulder.
“I know, I’m kinda used to it but sometimes it gets to me a little bit”
Nat murmured quietly as the tears that had began to fall slowly subsided.
“Sorry if we’ve ruined your day..”
She said, pulling away from WWE’s newest accolade, lifting her head slightly as she looked up at Katie. Damn her and her shortness.
“”Trust me, I’ve had worse, besides, I had fun kicking everyone’s ass’s”
The young blonde replied with a playful shrug of her shoulders and an extremely bright smile, causing Nat to laugh lowly and slap her arm in a playful, yet forceful fashion.
“I think now is the time to go to that club thing you were talking about...”
Liz muttered provocatively, a small smile playing on her lips as Avril disappeared into the garage, only to wheel out her Harley.
“You ready Nat?”
A large smile appeared on the divas face as she caught sight of the Harley, letting go of Katie completely, she walked over to it. Her green eyes slowly inspected it as she ran her fingers over the frame.
“..This is nice”
She stated with a rather satisfied look on her face, with an added nod, she threw her hips to the side in a slight pose as she waited for Avril, who had disappeared back into the garage for the helmets. In handing one to Nat, they both hopped onto the bike and sped off down the road.
“You four ready then?”
Katie asked the four remaining WWE Staff as she unlocked her car door, hopping in without waiting for their reply. Shaking her head, Liz hopped into the passenger side, playfully punching the New Zealanders arm.
“I’m sitting in the middle”
Vince exclaimed as he quickly climbed into the backseat of Katie’s car and fastening the seatbelt as if her were in a race to be the first to do it.
“Vince, that’s not gonna stop ‘em you realize”
Katie stated with a playful roll of her blue eyes as Stephanie and Paul hopped in either side of him, shutting the doors as the 19 year old adjusted the rear view mirror before backing out of the driveway and speeding down the road in the same direction as Nat and Avril had moments earlier. After a dead silent, 20 minute drive, the group finally pulled up into the carpark of a white, seaside building with a large sign reading ‘Manukau Cruising Club’.
“The good ol’ cruiser”
Katie murmured with a small smile, parking next to Tony and Lynnie’s car, a small smirk washing over her lips as she heard the revving of Avril’s bike behind them.