Status: Finished.

Dreams Really Can Come True

Eleven. Cheers

Once everyone had finally parked their transport, the group gathered together before heading inside. Huffing out lowly, Katie took off her jacket and threw it behind the door as they walked towards the bar, ringing the jubilee bell rather loudly – which then meant she had to shout everyone in the building. But surprisingly there were only a few people there, a few old friends, and her father. Glaring at him slightly, she frowned almost angrily as he began to stumble towards the bar. Standing back, the Kiwi allowed everyone else to order their drinks before buying her own.
“What would ya like, love?”
The barman questioned gleefully, she didn’t recognize him so he must have been new, and considering the normal barman already knew her usual.
“Uhh, a Lime Vodka Cruiser thanks”
Katie replied with a small nod, taking the drink as he handed it to her, paying for everyone’s drinks before wandering towards the table her ‘posse’ had situated themselves, sitting herself down between Nat and Liz.
“Who’s that guy arguin’ at the bar?”
Paul questioned in a whisper, as he leaned forward in his seat. This made Katie curious, reluctantly turning her head, she found who? Her father slamming his pint down on the counter – again.
“My Dad...”
She replied with an angered rolled of her eyes as she took a rather large sip from her bottle, herself slamming the bottle on the table.
“If he starts a fight, I swear to god I’m throwing him outta here”
Katie snarled lowly, shooting a look at Tony who replied with a confirming nod. Closing her eyes briefly, literally praying she didn’t hear any commotion, which obviously didn’t work as she heard the smashing of glass. Her eyes snapped open, instantly glaring at her Dad, who now held a broken pint in his hand.
“DAD!”
She snapped loudly, angrily getting up from her seat and storming over to him, grabbing her father by the scruff of his neck, she dragged him to the front door and literally threw him out.
“Stay away, Got me?!”
The blonde screamed, slamming the door as she made her way back to her table, trailing her fingers back through her hair roughly, sitting back down again and sculling the rest f her bottle before again slamming it down on the table. Heavy sighs began to pass her lips as she felt all their eyes on her. Great.
“That was rather intense”
Vince mumbled lowly to Avril, who herself had a rather frightened look on her face as she took a sip of her own drink.
“..You think what she did to Randy is bad, she’s put her Dad in hospital before”
Avril whispered, watching Katie with care eyes as her expressions began to relax – but only slightly.
“How about we just have this round of drinks, leave, and then we can pick you up in the morning?”
The Chairman suggested, taking a small sip of his whiskey.
“Honestly, that sounds like a plan”
Katie stated, a belittles sigh passing her lips as she ran her finger over the lip of her bottle, tuning out to all the noise as she waited for everyone else to finish their drinks, which only seemed to take fifteen minutes, mainly because to the blonde, it seemed like that long till someone began to gently shake her, causing her to snap out of her dream world.
“Katie, we’re goin’ now”
Paul whispered, kneeling down beside her chair, resting his hand on her shoulder.
“...Okay”
She murmured, forcing a small smile onto her lips as she pushed her chair back giving her the room to get up.
“You can drive”
Katie exclaimed with a small smirk, pulling her keys from her pocket and pushing them against the superstars chest, who ‘reluctantly’ took them.
“And Stephanie will be sitting in the back with me and Liz”
She stated, running out to the car quickly, watching Nat and Avril speed off in the direction they’d come from originally.
“I hate you Katie”
Paul exclaimed playfully as her narrowed his eyes at the blonde as everyone got into the car.
“You crash it, you buy me a new one”
Katie replied, narrowing her eyes right back at Paul as her started the car, speeding off in the same direction as Nat and Avril had mere seconds ago. Like the drive there, it didn’t really take long to get back – if you considered 20 minutes short. Pulling into the drive way of her and Avril’s flat, Katie eyes followed Avril as she wheeled her bike into the garage at the same time as talking to Nat.
“Wow, she can multitask?”
Liz exclaimed playfully referring to Avril, shaking her head at the smirk that was making its way onto Nat’s lips. Slowly, but surely, everyone exited the car, Katie being the last one to get out, she snatched her keys childishly from Paul before wandering towards the front door. Waving in a friendly fashion back at everyone as they got in the company limo. Huffing a small sigh, she unlocked her door and went straight to her room, continuing to pack everything she owned. After what seemed like hours, she had finally packed everything away into bags, which ended up stacked in a neat pile next to the door of her room.
“..I can’t believe I’m going to America..”
She mumbled lowly to herself as she sat on the edge of her bed, taking in deep, struggled breaths before flopping down on her back. Resting her hands over her stomach as she stared up at teh ceiling, then to the side at her empty wardrobe.
“Night dude!”
Avril yelled as she made her way to her room, flicking out all the lights.
“Night dude!”
Katie yelled back, her eyes flickering closed as she dozed off to sleep. Yay!