Status: Finished.

Dreams Really Can Come True

Fifteen. Awe-Struck

“Katie! Katie! Wake up!”
Nat exclaimed as she violently shook the 19 year old with a small smirk painted onto her lips. Groaning slightly, Katie’s eyes battered open having to adjust them to the light that beemed into her eyes through the door that was opened just a crack. Squinting somewhat, the newly acquired WWE diva looked out the door, her eyes falling on a large sign reading ‘Madison Square Garden’/ Her eyes widening almost instantly.
“Holy snapping duck shit”
She exclaimed, pushing herself up off the seat, yawning quietly as she crawled out the door, stumbling out of the limo as her jeans began to scuff over the gravel before she finally froze in place. Her jaw dropped slightly, she may’ve seen the sign, but it was honestly too good to be true.
“Madison Square Garden? I’m debuting at Madison Square Garden?”
Katie yelled, an extremely bright smile appearing on her lips as she turned around to face everyone, trying her best not to start jumping up and down like a little girl.
“Would we be here otherwise?”
Vince muttered with a rather serious tone as he lightly pulled the collar of his jacket. Katie raised her eyebrow slightly, her lips pursing outwards in slight annoyance. She so badly wanted to say something there...
“I would so, totally say something right now but I’d most likely sound like an uptight biatch...”
She exclaimed, an almost innocent smile crawling onto her features.
“...And we’ve already got enough of them”
Paul stated with a sly chuckle, lightly nudging Stephanie in the lower part of her rib cage, who in reply shot him a disapproving look, her dark eyes narrowing playfully.
“Ooo, you’re so in the shit now”
Katie exclaimed with a small wink as she wandered around to the back of the limo, pulling out the bag that had her ring gear in it, a small smirk beginning to crease her lips. Time to have some fun. She thought quietly to herself. Shutting the boot roughly, she childishly skipped back over to the others with a small smile.
“Now can I know who I’m up against!? Please?!”
She murmured, her tone leaking with childishness as she spoke, a rather believable and overly cute puppy dog look appearing on her face.
“C’mon Vince, you can’t say no to that!”
Liz stated, gently wrapping her arm around Katie’s shoulders, her head leaning on top of the 19 year olds as she pushed her own lips out into a small pout.
“Yeah Vince! C’mon! Tell her who’s ass she gets to kick the holy crap outta”
Nat herself exclaimed, crossing her arms neatly across her chest, allowing her dark green eyes tol roll playfully.
“Okay, fine...”
Vince murmured with a small shake of his head, allowing a small sigh to pass his lips as his dark eyes diverted over to Katie, bringing his hand to the back of his neck, rubbing it roughly with the palm of his hand.
“Michelle McCool”
He stated, pushing his lips to the side. Not exactly a way to be treating a newbie, which he kinda figured that everyone was thinking considering they’d all fallen silent, a rather awkward silent too. Katie allowed her bright blue eyes to fall to the ground as she pushed her own lips to the side.
“You say that like it’s a bad thing”
She murmured huskily, a devilish grin appearing on her lips as she lifted her head, flicking it to the side as her bright blue eyes focussed themselves on the Chairman’s face.
“It is considering that Jonah mentioned you wanted to be a heel competitor”
Vince murmured with a small shrug of his shoulders as he pushed his hands deep into the pockets of his suit pants.
“I’m flexible... Anyways, faces are better”
Katie exclaimed with a large grin, a small giggle passing her lips as her arms lightly wrapped around Liz, who hadn’t talked for a while.
“To the arena”
The Kiwi exclaimed, suddenly letting go of Liz and pretty much running towards the entrance of the arena, striking a ‘Superman-eqsue’ pose, stumbling purposely as she broke into a jog.
“Jeeze, you’re an eager one”
Stephanie exclaimed, shaking her head playfully as the group all broke into a slow jog, well, all except Vince that is. Turning around a bit, Katie’s eyes widened to find everyone jogging towards her and the arena.
“Shit!”
She murmured, side stepping slightly before practically sprinting through the front doors, and inevitably, the others sped up to, all laughing rather loudly. Taking controlled breaths, Katie ran through a big, confusing maze of hallways, glancing down other routes, keeping an eye on the signs on doors she passed just to keep note. Bursting through a big set of hydraulic doors, a low groan passed her lips. Continuing to run straight ahead, she slid underneath the bottom rope and into the ring. Bottom Rope? Ring? No way!
“Oh my damn...”
The diva exclaimed, trailing her fingertips back through her hair as she slowly clambered to her feet. Biting down on her lip roughly, the blonde began to turn in slow circles, her eyes carefully looking at the rows of empty seats. Her concentration was suddenly broken as everyone else pushed through the same doors she had, small smirks forming on their lips.
“Katie, meet Madison Square Garden, Madison Square Garden, meet Katie”
Vince exclaimed, you could practically feel the sarcasm dripping from his words, but it was the eye rolling that more or less gave it away. Pursing her lips out slightly, the blonde watching carefully as the others slid into the ring. Running her tongue over her upper lip, her eyes suddenly lock on the top rope. God, it was so tempting.
“Go on! You know you want to!”
Nat teased, nodding over at the ropes. Katie roughly bit down on her lower lip as her eyes shifted quickly between the Canadian and the turnbuckle on the top ropes.
“Should I?”
She questioned, raising her eyebrow slightly. She was genuinely contemplating on getting up there and landing in the splits, it would definitely get the adrenaline running for later that night.
“Le duhh!”
Liz exclaimed, finally righting herself into a standing position with her arms crossed firmly over her chest as she threw her hip out to the side lightly. With that, a small devilish smirk began to appear on her lips as she stepped through the second rope onto the ring apron. Taking in a deep breath, she climbed the ropes and carefully positioned her feet on either side of the turnbuckle. Composing herself, Katie slowly stood up; focussing her attention on the spot she’d want to end up landing in. With that, and another deep breath, the blonde bent her knees and propelled herself forwards, flipping in a complete circle as she extended her legs out to the side, landing in the perfect splits. Exhaling deeply, she lent forwards, extending her arms out before she slid back slightly, pushing herself up a little as she flipped her hair back over her shoulder with a bright grin.
“What’cha think?”
Katie purred, her lips slowly forming a small, seductive shape as there was a loud round of applause echoed through the arena, which caused her bright blue eyes to roll playfully in reply.
“Gets better every time”
Nat exclaimed, poking her tongue out in a childish manner before extending her arm out to aid Katie to her feet. Politely taking the divas hand, the 19 year old pulled herself up to her feet, lightly huffing out as she straightened out her clothes.
”Oh, ain’t it just?”
The New Zealander stated proudly, pushing her fingertips back through her hair slowly before a belittled sigh passed her lips.
“It’s so hard to believe I’m here”
She murmured with a small laugh, crossing an arm across her stomach as her other hand rested on her hip. The butterflies began to rise up from the pit of her stomach, it was all so surreal. This just wasn’t happening. It seemed to be one of those, ‘It’s too good to be true’ moments, but it was all truly, completely real.
“Well, you better start believing it sweetheart, you’re debut in less than a few hours”
Liz exclaimed, a slight purr passing her lips as she trailed her lip slowly over the lower one. Rolling her eyes sarcastically, Katie quietly cleared her throat.
“I do need ring gear you know, I think I dropped it somewhere on the way”
Katie murmured, her head tilting to the side innocently as she began to chew lightly on her lower lip, exhaling a guilty sigh.
“This bag?”
The Neidhart questioned, pulling the same coloured bag from behind her back, a small smirk appearing on her lips as her tongue began to trail slowly over her teeth. Katie’s head tilted firther to the side, her eyebrow raising upwards as her lips formed a small pout.
“Yes... You’re gonna make me do something to get it back though, aren’t you?”
She questioned with a hesitant, yet husky tone, taking slow steps towards the Canadian, continually glancing down at the bag, and then back up at the dark emerald eyes.
“...Maybe”
Nat sniggered lowly in reply, sending a playful wink in Katie’s direction as she began to walk backwards towards the ropes.
“If it involves running, you’re utterly screwed, 100 metres in 13.5 seconds”
The blonde stated triumphantly, crossing her arms firmly over her chest in an arrogant fashion as she threw her hip to the side.
“Pfft! How many clean and jerks can you do in one session, eh?”
Natalie questioned, raising her eyebrow lightly as a small smirk appeared on her glossy lips. Katie’s face went blank momentarily as a quiet sigh passed her lips, bowing her head lightly.
“...43”
She muttered lowly, pushing her fingertips back through her hair slowly.
“But that’s at like, 150 pounds, I can do more with less, and vice versa”
Katie added with a rather lame shrug of her shoulders, glancing over at the pink and blonde diva pushing her lips to the side lightly. Everyone’s jaws dropped. That was a lot more than Nat or Liz could ever do.
“Holy crap”
Nat exclaimed, literally tossing the bag at Katie, who fumbled slightly as she attempted to catch it.
“Bahahaa! Nice try!”
The New Zealander purred evilly, pursing her lips outwards as she opened a bag, taking a quick look at the outfit.
“It’s gonna be interesting wrestling in a corset and booty shorts”
She stated with a small giggle, her head tilting to the front causing her fringe to fall over her face, followed by the rest of her hair. Damn, the tie must’ve broken. Allowing her shoulders to lower, she huffed out. With that, she trailed her fingertips back through her hair again, taking a moment, she walked around in a circle, her eyes scanning all the empty seats again.
“Wow.. Just, wow..”
She whispered to herself, biting down on her lip lightly, a small smile began to wash over her lips, causing her skin to glow healthily. Now that was something that hadn’t happened in a very, very long time – and this was genuine.
“What happened now?”
The 19 year old questioned, keeping her eyes fixed on the grandstands for a while. She was still, only just getting her head wrapped around it all.
“Well, you can go get changed, warm up, sleep and then compete?”
Liz exclaimed, wandering towards Katie and wrapping her arm loosely around her shoulders, she knew what it was like to debut but she took a few weeks herself to actually compete in a match on the main roster.
“Oo, sounds fun!”
She stated with a rather forced smile this time. The nerves had begun to rise with every passing moment and at an increasing rate. Oh God! Oh God! Inhaling deeply, the New Zealander somewhat tried to hide herself under Liz’s arm, but sadly, it just wasn’t working.