Status: Finished.

Dreams Really Can Come True

Sixteen. Preparation.

“Then get cho ass into gear!”
Natalya exclaimed rather loudly as she playfully kicked Katie in the ass, causing her to stumble forwards. Clearing her throat, the blonde straightened herself out before folding her arms neatly across her chest as she turned around, tapping her heel lightly against the mat.
“Hmm... I might warm up first”
Katie sniggered, a relatively evil smirk appearing on her lips as her blue eyes narrowed in on the Neidhart, her tongue trailing slowly over her upper lip. Nat’s head tilted to the side slightly, her eyebrow raising in obvious confusion.
“Me?!”
She mouthed, pointing to herself as she glanced around for a moment then down at her outsit before slowly returning her gaze back to Katie, simply nodding in reply. She pushed her fingertips back through her waved hair slowly as she huffed out.
“..Shit”
Nat muttered, shaking her head slowly; maybe it wasn’t the best idea to’ve worn strappy high heels today. With that, she took a few steps to the side, leaning back into the corner turncuckle as she began to examine Katie over carefully. The only weakness she could find or knew about what her knee.
“Wow..”
The New Zealander purred, a small giggle passing her lips as she pouted
“...I wasn’t being serious chick! I’ll just go for a run on the treadmill or something”
You could practically see the relief run through Nat, her eyes falling closed for a moment.
“Don’t ever do that again”
Nat exclaimed, scowling at Katie slightly as she pushed off of the turnbuckle roughly. Laughing in a playful manner, Katie wandered towards the Neidhart, flinging her arms around her to lock in a tight hug.
“..and if I do?”
Katie stated, a small yet sadistic smirk forming on her lips as her tongue trailed slowly along her teeth. She couldn’t help but laugh evilly – it was highly amusing.
”I feel a Nattie by Nature commin’ in the near future”
Liz sung in an innocent fashion, purring lowly as her lips pursed outwards. Taking a moment to think to herself, the New Zealander allowed herself to imagine the manoeuvre in her mind. Ahh, that surfboard submission.. thing.
“I feel a Jaded in the air..”
She sung back, flashing a playful look in Liz’s direction, her bright blue eyes narrowing playfully before she let go on Nat.
“Okay... I’ll shut up now”
The Glamazon murmured, shaking her head slowly as herself, Stephanie and Paul slowly exited the ring, pushing back through the hydraulic doors and disappearing into the depths of the backstage hallways leaving only Katie, Vince and Natalie in the middle of the arena.
“...So?”
Katie murmured, rocking back on her heels as she clasped her hands together out in front of her, her lips pressing together lightly waiting a few moments before she made a small, quit pop sound.
“So, you ready?”
Mr. McMahon questioned, pushing his hands deep into the pockets of his suit pants, carefully scanning the new divas body language, but not even finding one hint of nervousness in her stance – even though that was exactly what she was feeling.
“As ready as I’ll ever be”
She replied cheerfully, flashing the chairman a bright, teeth baring grin as she pushed a lock of her long blonde hair behind her ear lightly. Sadly, it happened to be almost the same colour as a lot of the bimbo’s around here, i.e. Maryse and Kelly Kelly. Huffing out at the thought, she puffed out her cheeks as her fringe fell over her eyes.
“Well... Considering this match has only just been made official, it’ll be unscripted and unrehearsed so it’s gonna be a proper match, in a sense”
Vince stated, his tone more serious and professional than it had been prior to this moment, causing the butterflies to begin rising up in her stomach. Oh God! Now the nerves kicked in more than they had previously. Well, at least she wouldn’t have to hold back to follow a script like she would in the future.
“...and because of that, it’ll be the main event, and a no disqualification match, you’re up for the challenge, yeah?”
How the hell was Katie suppose to process all that? Her jaw dropped heavily at it all. First, she finds out that she’d debuting that night and at Madison Square Garden, against the Co-Champion opf all people in Michelle McCool. Now it was unscripted, a no DQ and the main event? All on her debut match? Exhaling deeply, the blonde glanced over at Nat briefly then locked her gaze on Vince.
“Well, I ... Uhh.. Well, Duhhh!”
She exclaimed, a near devilish smirk painting across her lips as she trailed her tongue slowly over her lower lip, a rather evil laugh leaving her lips which trailed hesitantly as the chairman’s sudden eye drop.
“..We’ve also got you scheduled for an unscripted altercation backstage with Randy Orton, so you t two can just do whatever”
He muttered, shaking his head slowly to himself as he made his way out of the ring, pushing through the same doors the others had earlier.
“..Uh, yay?”
The New Zealander murmured, slight sarcasm dripping from her words as they rolled off of her tongue with a low purr.
“You sure you gonna be ready for this?”
Nat questioned, curiosity colouring her tone as she lightly wrapped an arm around Katie, directing her towards the end of the ring, herself getting out and jumping to the ground. A quiet ‘Humph’ noise passed her lips as she landed, causing her lips to pout. With that, she straightened herself and her clothing out as she allowed her eyes to scan the area quickly before focussing them on Katie and extended her hand up towards her.
“I’m sure Nat, it’s just all happenin’ so fast, and the fact my first match is so... flexible, this could seriously make or break me”
The 19 year old murmured, stepping out onto the ring apron, taking Nat’s hand lightly as she jumped down beside her. Huffing a gentle sigh, Katie began to wander towards the hydraulic doors, groaing lowly as she held it open for the older diva to walk through first.
“But then again, I’m kinda glad that it’s so flexible, it means I can pretty much do whatever I wanna do, and like, control stipulations”
She murmured, following Nat through the door, jumping a little as it slammed shut behind. Yikes. That must’ve been a heavy door, well... duh.
“Stipulations? Isn’t it already a no DQ?”
The Canadian murmured, confusion showing in her features as she turned around swiftly, her hair flicking with the momentum and falling over her shoulder, her eyebrow raising slightly.
“Well, it’s DQ and pretty flexible, but I’m used to wrestling guys ya know? So to make it a little more comfortable I was thinking maybe having some superstars surround the ring”
She exclaimed, her voice rather calm over the fact. The thought caused her nerves to slowly diminish, almost disappearing completely, but the look on Natalie’s face only brought it all back.
“Why the fuck would you wanna do that?”
The Neidhart nearly shrieked, her tone of voice showing her disapproval almost instantly as she began to fight the urge of slapping Katie back into some form of reality.
“I dunno, it’d just be interesting is all”
Katie mumbled with a light shrug of her shoulders as Nat pointed down one of the many hallways before she began to lead the way. Being polite, the New Zealander followed her with her head lightly bowed, maybe it might not’ve been a good idea after all.
“It’s your match, sweetheart but it could really work against you and in so many ways”
The Dynasty member stated lightly, taking Katie’s hand in hers and practically pulling her towards the locker rooms. The pairs heads snapped in the direction they’d just come from as the sound of screaming and cheers began to echo through their ears.
“Guhh..”
Nat muttered shaking her head with a cautious look on her face as she glanced over her shoulder in Katie’s direction.
“Go get changed, I’ll wait here then you can go run on the treadmill of lift a few weights of something, then go get your hair and make-up sorted”
The blonde explained, somewhat managing the new WWE employee already. Nodding along, Katie took it all in, exhaling lightly as she found herself in front of the divas locker room.
“Okay, I got it”
She purred with a small, softened smile as she pushed through the door, her bright blue eyes instantly falling on the benches and lockers that were littered around the room until they were drawn to the one locker with her name, well, ring name on it. A large grin appeared on the girls lips as she wandered towards it, carefully pulling open the metal door only to catch a glimpse of a box to the side of her. Placing her bag on one of the shelves, she bent down and slowly opened it finding a small not. Flicking open the little piece of paper she read the words out loud.
“Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur, the whole club looking at her.. Listen here my funny lil’ friend, you better go hard or I’mma get Tony and Lynnie to train me up to kick your ass. Peace and Love, Av’s”
Laughing quietly to herself, she pulled out the packing to find some small boxes. Grabbing them, she pulled them into her lap and sat back on one of the benches.
“What the hell...”
She murmured quietly, lifting the lid of each box to find a cropped Abercrombie & Finch t-shirt, a pair of custom made Apple Bottom jeans and furry wrestling boots. With that, along with a large grin, ‘Krystal’ stripped down and changed into the clothing and fastened her boots carefully before she got to her feet. Glancing at her appearance in the mirror, she noticed some writing on the large box that has contained everything. ‘4 Packages’. Her eyebrow rose as she looked inside it again to find a small tissue paper-wrapped package. Carefully pulling off the tap, she found a small, fluffy half jacket type thing. Biting on her lower lip softly, she pulled it over her shoulder, doing it up before again looking in the mirror. Her tattoo and belly ring visible. Smirking, she cleaned up her mess and placed it next to the bin before shutting her locker and wandering back out to the hallway.
“Holy damn, you look amazing”
Nat exclaimed with a small grin as she placed her hand firmly on her hip, her dark green eyes slowly scanning the newly dubbed ‘Maineventer’.
“I wondered what was in that box”
She purred, lightly linking her arm with Katie’s before literally dragging her towards the gym for a quick warm up.
“Ha! Thanks, Av’s seemed to’ve sent it based on one of our favourite songs”
Katie replied, wrapping her arm lightly around her stomach as she chewed on her lower lip tightly, the gym sign not taking long to come into view.
“...Which is?”
Nat questioned curiously, shaking her head from side to side slowly as a small huffed laugh passed her lips.
“Low, T Pain and Flo-Rida”
Katie purred in a quick reply, a small smirk crawling onto her lips as she turned on her heels, unlinking her arm with the Canadians and began to carefully walk backwards.
“Ohh..”
The vixen murmured, her lips forming a small ‘O’ shape as she pushed her fingertips back through her fluffy blonde locked slowly.
“Listen, Uhh.. I gotta go get ready for my match, I’ll see ya later sweetheart”
With that, Natalie lightly hugged Katie, waving a goodbye as she set off in the opposite direction. Flashing her a smile, the New Zealander pushed through the gym door, wandering through the maze of equipment to the treadmill, hopping onto the belt. She started the speed off as a walk before slowly increasing it over time. Staying like that for around 45 minutes before she jumped off the back and turned the contraption off. Taking in a deep breath, she sat herself down on a bench as she awaited her breathing to return to normal, she could still hear the crowd and the theme music of the other superstars.
”Wow..”
She murmured quietly to herself, a small smirk beginning to appear on her lips as she pushed it to the side, making it rather lopsided. Taking a moment, she ran through her arsenal of moves she was so far comfortable with performing, and in all honestly it was a lot more than she thought. Her thought were suddenly interrupted by someone bursting through the gym door.
“Katie... you needa... get your... hair and... make-up done”
Nat exclaimed breathlessly, puffing heavily as she made her way passed all of the equipment. Jumping at the sudden rather, broken outburst, she snapped around as her lips pursed outwards slightly as her head tilted to the side.
“...and once it’s... done... you have that... segment with... Randy”
She added, catching her breath as she plonked herself down next to her roughly.
“You okay there?”
Katie questioned, a small laugh passing her lips at Nat’s rather tussled appearance, her head shaking as she wrapped her arm around the smaller blonde’s shoulders.
“Let’s just say, I’ve ever run so fast in my entire life”
The Neidhart exclaimed as her breath began to slowly return to normal, lightly thumping her cheek against Katie’s shoulder.
“Oh, you’ll live”
The New Zealander murmured before upping herself to her feet, extending bother her hands out in front of her with a small grin, implying for ‘Natalya’ to grab a hold of, which she did. With that, Katie pulled her up to her feet before the pair wandered off towards the hair and make-up area.