Status: Finished.

Dreams Really Can Come True

Seventeen. Holy... Intense

“You worry me, Nat”
Katie murmured, shaking her head at the older blonde as her strut became rather privicative up ahead, gathering because TJ was wandering towards the pair.
“I worry a lot of people”
Nat sniggered in reply, skipping towards the older Dynasty member, wrapping her arms lightly around his neck as she pressed her lips to his.
“Getta room, eahh!”
The New Zealander exclaimed, shaking her head at the pair as she was suddenly forced into a styling chair. Huffing out lowly, she pushed her lower lip out into a slight pout as someone began to stlyer her hair rather roughly.
“That’s what Harry always says”
The Canadian muttered, flipping Katie off in a teasing fashion as she somewhat hung off of TJ’s neck. Rolling her eyes in reply, Katie sat there patiently as the stylist began to play around with her hair. Feeling a sudden heat applied to her long locks, she realized her hair was being straightened, but then a random curl was added to the tips. Woah... Technical much? Rolling her eyes playfully, she tapped her finger on one of the arms of her chair.
“Shut ya eyes!”
The stylist mumbled, standing in front of Katie with a palette of make-up. Closing her eyes slowly as she exhaled deeply, it seemed like she’d been sitting there for hours when it was only like thirty minutes. Allowing her eyes to slowly batter open, she glanced at herself in the mirror that had been shoved in her face. She was shocked to say the least. She seemed to look so flawless when she already knew she wasn’t. And then the camera’s came along with a livid Randy Orton. Oh boy
“Here goes nothin’..”
The New Zealander whispered sarcastically under her breath as she pushed herself up and pout of the chair, lightly fluffing her locks and actuating casual only to be roughly confronted by the superstar. Their heads clashed together, jaws clenched and growls passed their lips.
“So you’re this new... diva, eh?”
Randy snarled bitterly, venom dripping from his words. Woah... Lowering her eyes for a moment as she trailed her tongue lightly over her upper lip, the blonde locked her bright blue eyes on his own.
“...I might be”
She purred in a cocky fashion, pursing her lips outwards as her head lightly tilted sideways. Smirking as he stood back, Randy’s eyes wandered over the divas body as he ran his thumb under his lower lip.
“Are you sure about that? Are you sure you’re not just some whore Vince picked up from the side of the road?”
Orton sniggered, his smirk widening slightly as he crossed his arms firmly over her chest. Stepping forwards, Katie looked up but only slightly. She was almost 6 feet tall after all.
“Sorry to disappoint you Orton, but unlike a few of the so-called divas around here, I can actually hold my own”
The 19 year old snarled, clenching her jaw even tighter as she drew her hand back before sending it sharply across his face, groaning lightly. She’d enjoyed that way, way too much. Randy’s head snapped to the side at the impact of that slap, lightly trailing his fingertips down the red mark that now covered most of his cheek before he turned back to face her, clashing their heads back together, his anger visible through his heavy breathing.
“Watch your back if I was you”
He muttered bitterly, shoving Katie back roughly which caused her to stumble a few steps back as he wandered off, well, more like stormed off down the hall.
“Jerk”
She mumbled lowly, wrapping an arm around her stomach gently as the hand of her other arm rested upon her hip firmly. After that little encounter, he was gonna be the one having to watch his back.
“You okay?”
Natalie questioned, scurrying to Katie’s side, resting her hand lightly on her upper arm lightly as she glared in Orton’s direction, even though he’d more or less disappeared.
“Yeah, good as gold”
The New Zealander murmured lowly, trailing a hand back through her hair lightly being careful not to break the bonds of the hairspray. That little encounter had scared her more than she thought it had. Flashing the Canadian a small, nervous smile, she lent herself against the chair she’d been sitting in beforehand, her hair bouncing softly.
“I hopes so because I called Vince during your little, ordeal, and he agreed to that superstar thing, Randy’ll probably be one of them”
The Calgarian murmured in reply, pursing her lips outwards in a slightly defeated, yet lopsided smile her head bowing slightly at the sound of the theme music that began to echo through the arena. Katie’s adrenaline started to pump at critical levels, she was ready for this, she was sure of it. A small smirk played on her lips as she linked her fingers together, extending them out in front of her until they clicked.
“It’s all good...”
Katie exclaimed with a small snigger, keeping close to the wall as she wandered slowly beside the long line of superstars in the direction of the curtain.
“Good luck, sweetheart”
Nat called after her, waving in Katie’s direction before she somewhat skipped in the direction of Dynasty’s locker room hand in hand with TJ.
“Thanks!”
Katie yelled back as she stood not far from the curtain, waiting as all the superstars walked through. Boy, there was a lot of them. Watching as they each passed her, her deep blue eyes fell on the one she’d met only a few moments ago. Oh boy...