Status: Finished.

Dreams Really Can Come True

Eighteen: Time To Shine

Her debut was mere minutes away. Katie’s heart began to race at the thought of it. Jumping on the spot for a moment, she await, just waited. Then, it started.
“Shawty had ‘em apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur, the whole club lookin’ at her...
She hit the floor, next thing you know, shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low...
Them baggy sweat pants and the reeboks with the straps, turned around and gave that big booty a smack...
She hit the floor, next thing you know, shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low...”

Her theme. The song that would let everyone know she was in the building. Running through the curtain somewhat, the New Zealander found herself almost skipping to the top of the ramp. Flashing a bright smile, the blonde waved to the crowd as she planted both feet, waiting for a particular beat before she performed a short booty shake dance herself and Avril had done like a million times. It wasn’t just to entertain the crowd, it was to show that she well, could dance – probably better than the rest of the divas too. It’s not like it’d become illegal to dance. With that, she ran straight down the ramp and slid underneath the bottom rope and into the ring. That smile began to widen some, if that was even possible as she got to her feet. Shaking her hips from side to side a few times before pulling her half jacket off at a certain point of the music before she swung it around and threw it at the superstars who surrounded the ring, flashing them a playful wink before she ran at the ropes she’s just slid under, jumping onto the second and flipped back, kind of mimicking a moonsault but instead of landing on her feet, she landed in the splits. Trailing her tongue over her upper lip slowly, she lent forwards and rested against her arms as they crossed over, her eyes rolling sarcastically as Michelle’s theme replaced hers. Ugh... Her music was completely and utterly pathetic. Simple. Slowly getting to her feet, she picked her jacket up and threw it out of the ring, sniggering lowly as a few of the superstars fought over it – typical males. Shaking her head at the sight, she began to mentally prepare and focus herself on LMcCool, making sure she was ready for any mocking or ridicule that they’d inevitably throw her way.
“Keep ya cool, Katie. Keep ya cool”
She murmured quietly to herself as she continuously moved around the ring, her eyes locking on the older blonde. She had surprisingly come alone which was honestly, quite a shock considering her and that Layla girl were practically glues to one another’s sides and it was at that moment she spotted the mic in her hand. Ugh... Here we go.
“Who the hell, are you?”
Michelle sniggered into the microphone as she walked up the steel steps, stepping between the ropes before almost instantly getting in Katie’s face. Unrehearsed... Great. With that thought in mind, the 19 year old roughly shoved McCool back and wandered to the side of the ring.
“Gimme a mic!”
She snapped at the ring-side staff, pretty much snatching it from the announcer before strutting back over to the other blonde in a cocky manner.
“What’s it to you, McDruel”
Katie sneered, tilting her head to the side slightly as a small smirk began to etch itself into her lips. It was so tempting to roll her eyes but she’d restrain – for now anyways.
“Don’t you speak to me like that! You’re not flawless like I am so you will do what I say, now tell me who you are!”
Michelle growled, dripping her mic and kicking it out of the ring before attempting to shove ‘Krystal’ backwards. The Kiwi burst into a small yet uncontrollable fit of laughter, her facials showing pure amusement.
“Ha! You’re sooo funny...”
She exclaimed in a cheerleader tone of voice, taking a moment to compose herself not even stumbling back really.
“Wheww! But if you must absolutely know, I’m—“
Her voice was suddenly cut off by the starting bell. Snapping her attention over in its direction, she noticed Randy hovering around the area. Rolling her eyes, clearly annoyed at his actions, she pressed the mic to her lips and continued.
“I’m Krystal Kayne, and I don’t like you very much”
With that, Katie threw her microphone out of the ring and sent her fist into McCool’s jaw, a loud crack echoing through her ears, but sadly that hit wasn’t hard enough, or in the right place to break her jaw. Damn. It might’ve shut her up for a while and stop her from talking so much crap. Watching carefully with her bright blue eyes, the blonde began to slowly circle around Michelle’s ctumbling body, a small smirk appearing on her lips again before she began to send her foot numerous times into her mid section.
“Hmm... What to do, what to do?”
She sniggered lowly, trailing her fingertips down through her newly styles hair, being careful not tyo break the bonds of the hairspray. A sudden thought popped into her mind. With that, she grabbed Michelle by the hair, dragging her up to her feet before she wrapped her arm around her neck and hoisting her up into the air so she was vertically upside down, keeping her up there for a good fifteen seconds. She could practically imagine the commentary now.
“Oh My God! Who is this girl? You know she’s gotta gave incredible strength to be able to pull that move off, it was made famous by DH Smith’s father, Davey Boy. She must have some kinda respect for them of something!”
Rolling her eyes at the words that ran through her mind, she actually had no idea that Jerry Lawler had more or less just said what she’d been thinking to those at home. Taking a moment, she scanned the faces of the superstars for any sign of dynasty, she’d only met Natalie, and TJ kinda but she still had immense respect for them all. Her eyes finally fell on David and with that, got a better grip on Michelle before she pointed at him then up to the sky, flashing a small smile before slowly descending to the mat – hitting a perfect vertical suplex.
“Good on ya’!”
David yelled as he sent claps of encouragement in Katie’s direction. Nodding in acceptance as she got back to her feet, Katie inhaled a deep breath, straightening her crop shirt out somewhat as her bright blue eyes once again began to scan the superstars. Ugh! Randy! Why the hell was he following her every movement? Shrugging the thought off quickly, she grabbed a handful of Michelle’s hair before slamming her face into the mat with force. It was at that moment her mind had honestly gone blank. Her variety of moves had suddenly disappeared from her mind, she just couldn’t think of them.
“Fuck!”
She muttered, stomping her foot childishly against the mat. Just what she needed on a debut like this. Rolling her eyes as she watched the other blonde stumble in the middle of the ring, she’d surprisingly got an idea. Running at the roped, she jumped up and spring-boarded off of the middle one. She was suppose to flip back and land over McCool’s back in the splits, but she’d moved outta the way so Katie had only managed to do half of what she’d planned.
“Not so smart now, are ya?”
Michelle exclaimed with an evil laugh, sending her foot into Katie’s face with force. It left her completely daze as she laid flat on her back staring straight up at the ceiling. Bringing her hand to her face, she gently caressed her forehead with the palm as her chest somewhat began to heave.. She felt a sudden vibrating feeling through the mat from someone banging against it. Turning her head to one side, she found DH trying to edge her on.
“C’mon Krystal! Get up!”
Someone yelled, but it wasn’t DH. She would’ve seen his lips move if it was him. Turning her head in the opposite direction; Why the hell were the likes of Chris Jericho trying to egg her on? The thought distracted her as all of a sudden, Michelle grabbed a hand full of her long blonde locks and dragged her up to her feet. Crying out slightly as her face scrunched up, she felt herself being catapulted into the ropes, grabbing a hold of the middle one in an attempt to stop herself going out into the wave of superstars, but it fail. Her grip instantly released as her back hit the edge of the apron, causing her to flop forwards and ended up landing face first into the padding around the ring. Groaning loudly, she managed to turn herself onto her back, again caressing her forehead as the shadows began to cast over her.
“Back off Orton!”
A voice growled, her eyes flickering open at the sound to find the sight of Jericho attempting to ward off Randy who was standing opposite him.
“Shut it Jericho”
Randy retorted, slowing getting down on one knee and placing his hand behind Katie’s neck, the other around her waist as he started to help her up to her feet. Accepting the aid, she slowly pushed upwards, stumbling slightly before she slumped herself against the Viper’s side, her eyes closed as she tried steadying herself. She could literally feel people’s eyes burning into her back n a worried fashion – mainly because Randy wasn’t usually the helpful type.
“You okay?”
He whispered softly against her ear, shifting his weight slightly to hold Katie upright. Taking in a deep breath, the New Zealander shook her head slowly from side to side to shake off the effects of the face plant, reopening her eyes and zoning them in on Michelle’s movements.
“I’m fine”
‘Krystal’ muttered, malice dripping from her words as she politely left Randy’s grasp. Getting up on the ring apron, she knelt for a moment, lifting her foot so that it was flat ready to push herself upright, but what happened next she could never have imagined – ever.
“Ya sure?”
Randy murmured, moving towards her and running his hands slowly down her sides gently before wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her off the apron, spinning himself and somewhat slamming her back onto the edge, causing a light groan to leave her lips.
“Well.. I wa—“
Katie’s words were suddenly halted as Randy’s lips pressed tendering against here. Her eyes widened slightly as everybody’s gasps fluttered passed her ears. This was as much of a shock to her as it was to them. Leaning her hands on the edge of the apron, she somewhat braced herself as her body was pushed backwards, pressing her own lips back against his before their tongues slipped into one another’s mouths. She heard Randy chuckle lowly as his hands wrapped around her waist, only to have the embrace cut short as Michelle grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her up and over the top ropes – meaning Katie had to reluctantly tear her lips away from Randy’s.
“Fuck!”
She mumbled, clawing away at the older blondes hands before her back hit the mat. Wincing slightly, her hand reached around to the bottom of her spine, huffing out lightly as she turned onto her stomach and grabbed a hold of the ropes to pull herself up to her feet, which took quite a while considering she was still partially stunned from the kiss. Shaking her head to try get rid of the sudden euphoric feeling, Katie pursed her lips outwards as she sent a playful wink in Randy’s direction. He seemed relatively pleased with himself whereas the other superstars weren’t.
“You’re pathetic”
Michelle muttered bitterly as she sent her boot into Katie’s face, causing her to pretty much hang over the second ripe, her lips parting as she blinked blankly ahead of here, somewhat unaware of the fact Randy had been staring deeply into her eyes. Ohh. That’s why she had that warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of her stomach. Shaking her head quickly, she began to push away from the ropes and stumbled to her feet. This time, she actually managed to stand upright when Michelle tried to attack her again. As Michelle charged, Katie lunged forwards and sent her entire body at full force into the blonde’s mid-section. A picture perfect spear! Rolling away, a large, evil grin formed on her lips before she sent yet another playful, more seductive wink in Randy’s direction.
“...And I’m pathetic?”
‘Krystal’ mumbled bitterly, sending her foot down into McCool’s stomach numerous times until the referee pulled her back – which was quite a task. It was a No DQ too, so Katie was extremely confused. Oh well. As soon as he let go of her, the blonde returned the favour of hair pulling as she grabbed a handful of McCool’s hair, pulling her up to her feet, making sure she was upright. With that, she bent down and wrapped her arms around her thighs tightly before she hoisted her up into the air, holding her there for a moment as she stabilised herself. Glancing around for a moment, scanning the superstars expressions momentarily before looking up at the roof – as if she were actually looking up at her father.
“I hope you’re fucking proud!”
She mumbled, taking a deep breath before she set her feet shoulder width apart.
“JADED!”
She shrieked, dropping downwards and forcing Michelle’s face into the mat as she hit a sit-out face buster kind of thing. Her chest began to heave and her jaw clenched tightly as she sat there momentarily. Shoving the more experienced divas legs away, she got up to her feet and took a moment to take in all the cheers and clapping. Exhaling deeply, the newest WWE diva dragged Michelle’s relatively lifeless body towards the middle of the ring, making sure here feet and head were pointing in the directions of the turnbuckles. With that, she exited the ring and stepped out onto the apron, wiping her boots on the mat somewhat to make sure that they wouldn’t slip. Smirking lightly, she climbed to the top rope, carefully standing herself upright and maintaining her balance. Taking a short while to compose herself, she let her bright blue eyes scan the arena and the superstars, it was a very humbling experience. Lightly sending nods of respect in the superstars’ directions, she bent her knees and propelled forwards, performing a perfect 360 degree flip, landing over Michelle’s body in the splits. Groaning lowly, she lent forwards and grabbed a handful of the older divas hair and pulled her head back roughly via its use, the smirk on her lips growing.
“Next time, don’t get on the wrong side of someone you can’t take on”
She snarled bitterly before slamming McCool’s face into the mat several times.