Status: Finished.

Dreams Really Can Come True

Nineteen: Victorious

‘Krystal’ suddenly found herself zoning out to anything and everything around her; the cheering, the voices, it was all a bunch of mumbles to her. Exhaling deeply, she turned herself somewhat before she wrapped her leg around the other diva’s neck, only to then tangle Michelle’s up around her ankle. With that being done, Katie pulled back.
“D.. I.. V.. Aaa!”
She yelled, throwing her hand up with every letter as she lent sideways, her hold on Michelle’s neck causing her upper body to lift off of the mat, her back and neck bending at a near sickening angle.
“Tap Michelle.. Tap before I snap you in half”
Katie growled sinisterly, her jaw clenching tightly as she dragged her fingertips back through her hair slowly, her breathing becoming heavy as she pulled back even further. Michelle cried out loudly as several sharp pains began to shimmer up her spinal cord as her vertebrae grinded against one another.
“I’ll never tap... You’ll never get me to tap..”
She exclaimed with a cocky growl, only to have a loud shriek follow her words, her hands beginning to claw away at the New Zealander’s leg to try free herself from the grip it had around her neck. It caused a small smirk to form on Katie’s lips, not only the statement that she’d heard from the Florida-Native a few seconds earlier, but also her failed attempted to get free. She was mentally laughing at it.
“...What if I.. do this, eh?”
The 19 year old murmured, reaching over to one of Michelle’s boots, pulling it close before she twisted it, locking in an ankle lock as tightly as she possibly could. On top of the D.I.V.A submission, she was sure that this would make her tap. A sadistic smirk formed on her lips as she put even more torque on both holds. She could actually see the tears beginning to form in the older diva’s eyes, usually she was compassionate to those types of things but now, she hardly cared and in all honesty, she wish she could figure out why.
“I’mma snap you in half and break your ankle, Michelle...”
She murmured huskily, applying even more pressure – if it was even possible – as her deep blue eyes watched Michelle’s arm attempt to grab a hold of the ropes, she could tell she was about to give up. The only thing that really gave that away was the fact the palm of the ‘Flawless’ one’s hand began to hit the mat numerous times for her to release. A large smirk formed on Katie’s lips, releasing her grip on Michelle’s ankle, and then unwrapped her arm from her leg and released her neck. Laughing quietly to herself as her head shook, the blonde rolled backwards, flicking up onto her knees as her arms moved out to the side of her in a cocky, confident manner. It was at that moment that her music blared through the arena to show her triumph over the champion, it was only emphasised by the announcing of it, which she didn’t really pay all that much attention to it. Getting to her feet slowly, the ref took her hand gingerly before he raised it upwards for a moment until she shook it away, wandering over to McCool as she still writhed in pain. Sniggering lowly, she bent down simply picking her up by her hair and dragging her over to the ropes. Pressing her back against them, Katie positioned Michelle for a suplex, and with that, she hoisted her into the air and dropped her over the ropes. Normally, they would land on their backs, but considering she’d done it this way, the ‘All American’ diva landed face first. Rolling her bright blue eyes playfully, her music continued to play as the superstars began to exit the ring, only David Hart Smith and Chris Jericho remaining. Not realizing this, she began to roll her hips around to the beat of the music. Pursing her lips outwards before moving them to the side, the blonde struck a small pose somewhat catching a glimpse of the two Canadians out of the corner of her eye – with mics in hand. Huffing out gently, she bit down on her lip roughly before she turned on her heels. Oh boy.
“It’s not often that I do this, Krystal... But you, you’ve got some skill, skill that those parasitic pieces of eye candy will never have and for that, I would like to congratulate you on both your win, and your talent”
Chris exclaimed, his hand pointing around in a fidgety manner the entire time before he extended it towards her for her to take a hold of and shake, which of course she did – politely. Pursing her lips outwards as she shook his hand firmly, her other hand venturing to her side and resting on her hip, flashing the veteran a small smile. Upon release of the shake, she extended her hand out as if she were asking for the mic, which Chris obviously figured out considering he flipped it around and hand it to her. Taking it with a curt nod, she forwarded it to her lips.
“Something like that coming from the likes of you, Jericho, definitely means a lot to me, especially considering you are the best at what you do”
‘Krystal’ murmured, a small, lopsided smirk beginning to form on her lips as she looked out to the crowd briefly, the excitement of actually being in a WWE ring starting to overwhelm her and it was visible in the body language and vibes that she started to give off. But all of a sudden, her head snapped in the direction of the turnbuckle in the far corner. Ahh, so Michelle was trying to get up.
“...And unlike the so-called ‘flawless one’, I know what I can do to people, how badly I can damage their bodies with one.. simple.. hold”
The New Zealander muttered bitterly, her upper lip curling in slight disgust as her eyes fixated on McCool, watching her as she continued to stagger to her feet. She could already see the bruising begin to appear on the older divas lower back, along with the fact her movements gave evidence of a slight limp, it caused her smirk to widen. It was that moment that Jericho snatched the mic back, pressing it to his lips as he moved away, shooting David a look of slight annoyance.
“There’s another thing Krystal, you’ll never be as good as I am, so I wouldn’t get on that high horse of yours just yet...”
Chris sniggered lowly at the newest diva, a small, lopsided grin forming on his lips as he ran his thumb slowly under his lip, rather proud of the fact he thought he’d put her in her place.
“....Whatever gets you through the day sweetheart, whatever gets you through the day”
She yelled, her voice projecting out to the audience, only being slightly picked up by the mic which was still firmly in Jericho’s hand. Shaking her head, she waved both superstars off as she wandered towards the ropes, pausing for a moment. An innocent grin forming on her lips as she stepped over the second rope, turning herself somewhat and blowing the pair a kiss before stepping out onto the ring apron fully.
“Prove it Krystal! Right now! I challenge, no.. I dare you to get in the ring against me in an intergender match with... with DH Smith as the ref..”
Chris exclaimed, hurrying his words somewhat before he actually realized what he’d said, an inaudible mumble passing his lips as he hit his face with the palm of his hand, dragging his fingertips down his face.
“...Shit”
He mumbled before dropping the mic and kicking it out of the ring, rolling his wrists slowly. That challenge had definitely caught Katie by surprise, pursing her lips outwards, she tilted her head to the side in slight confusion before stepping back into the ring.
“I, accept”
She screamed loudly, watching as someone rung the bell. As soon as it sounded, she charged forwards as fast as she could, sending her entire body full-force into Jericho’s mid-section, forcing him down to the mat.
“As you can see”
Katie sniggered, getting up on one knee with her arms out to the side of her in a near arrogant manner. Rolling her eyes in a sarcastic fashion, the blonde jumped up to her feet, straightening herself out and smoothing the creased of her clothing before she grabbed a hold of his short, blonde locks and pulled him to his feet. Clenching her jaw tightly, she wrapped the much, much older superstars arm around her neck, grabbing a handful of his ring gear before hoisting his heavy frame up into the air, groaning loudly as she supported the superstars weight, having to readjust her position a few times till she was comfortable with the hold, taking in a deep breath as she held him upside down for a good ten seconds. The New Zealander was somewhat dizzy, stumbling back a step before she slowly descended to the mat, hitting yet another picture-perfect, vertical suplex. Upon her landing, she found herself momentarily dazed, laying there for a few moments as her lips parted, her hand wearily making its way to her forehead, lightly caressing it with the palm of it. That faceplant outside the ring from her earlier match was finally taking effect.
“Krystal, you okay?”
David murmured lowly as he knelt down between the pair, checking on them both before he began the ten count. Huffing out lightly, the superstar seemed rather worried about the diva, she seemed completely out of it – that was never a good thing, especially for a newbie.
“Yah, I’m fine”
She whispered lowly in reply, exhaling a deep, shaky breath as she rolled over onto her stomach, pushing herself up off the mat, only to fall back down.
“...or not”
The New Zealander mumbled bitterly under her breath before she rolled back onto her back, pushing her fingertips back through her hair that had become dampened with sweat. Taking as deep a breath as possible, the diva took a moment, rolling backwards causing her legs to lift into the air before she sprung up to her feet – extremely Shawn Michaels-esque right there. A large smirk beganto form on Katie’s features as she turned to face Jericho, stalking his squirming body before she sent her foot into the veterans mid section numerous times. Screaming out somewhat, she dragged the superstar to the centre of the ring, making sure his head and feet were pointing towards turnbuckles, a small glint forming in her eyes as she stepped out onto the ring apron, wiping her feet before she climbed up to the top rope, positioning her feet either side of the turnbuckle before balancing herself and standing upright.
“...You.. You were saying, Jericho?”
The Auckland-Native sneered, bending her knees before she propelled herself forwards, flipping around 360 degrees, landing in the splits over Chris’ back. With that, she quickly wrapped her leg around the superstars neck and tangled his arm around her ankle – exactly like she did to Michelle.
“D.. I.. V.. Aaa!”
She yelled, throwing her hand up into the air with every letter that left her lips, and with that, she began to pull back, the torque in the Canadian’s back and neck quickly becoming a sickening angle and it didn’t take him that long to tap. Well, that’s what she thought he was doing when in fact, it was only the superstars foot hitting the mat a few times. Her eyes began to widen slightly as she felt herself being lifted up into the air, instantly releasing her grip on the superstars neck causing her to fall to the mat, crash-landing awkwardly on her side causing her to wince in pain.
“I believe I was saying that I am the best in the world at what I do”
Jericho sniggered lowly, sending his foot into her mid section at least 10 times before grabbing a handful of her long, blonde locks, pulling her up to her feet, locking her in some kind of hold so she couldn’t move anywhere.
“You see all those people Krystal? You pander to them, you’re just like all the other pathetic little parasites we have in this business”
He muttered bitterly into her ear as he turned her in a slow circle making sure that she was able to see all of the audience, all the WWE Universe that sat back in the grandstands, and of course, making sure that the grip he had on her hair made her cringe, which she was doing heavily. Katie’s face scrunched up in pain as she clawed away at the superstars hands, which was pretty much a waste of time. A small cry passing her lips as he pulled her feet out from under her, forcing her face first into the mat.
“Fuck..”
She mumbled lowly, pushing herself up slightly as she held her jaw with the palm of her hand, turning over to her back as that groggy feeling overwhelmed her. This wasn’t the way she wanted her debut to end. Her chest began to heave as she attempted to get a decent breath into her lungs, honestly, she felt like she was about to pass out or something – maybe doing two face plants in one night was the smartest idea. Her eyes widened heavily as the older superstar lifted her legs upwards before he stomped down on her rib cage at least four times before he started to turn her over.
“Let’s see you get outta this”
The superstar sniggered arrogantly, and with that being said, mere seconds later, he had her turned onto her stomach with the ‘Walls of Jericho’ locked in – this time her back arching in a sickening angle. Clenching her jaw tightly as pain shimmered up her spine, Katie tried to roll underneath and pin Chris with a roll up, but it just wasn’t happening. Growling through her teeth, she placed her hands directly under her shoulders and pushed herself upwards, she was too far away from the ropes to crawl towards without causing herself more pain. Taking a moment, she took in a deep, struggled breath as she pulled herself, and Chris, to the middle of the ring, wincing slightly as the pain began to run through her stomach.
“..Okay”
She muttered bitterly in reply, taking in another deep breath before dropping her body down to the mat, shuffling backwards causing the arc in her back to increase. Shifting her legs in Jericho’s grasp, the blonde mustered up all the strength she could before flicking her legs away from her as quickly as she possibly could causing Chris to flip somewhat, landing on his back with a loud thump.
“Did ya see it!?”
Katie murmured breathlessly, laying on her front for a while before slowly rolling over to the ropes, grabbing a hold of them to pull herself up to her feet and it seemed like it was taking forever. She could hear the echoing of David’s voice start the ten count so Chris had to be down to. Finally getting to her feet, she took a moment to compose herself before staggering slowly towards him, her eyesight somewhat blurred which was probably the main reason behind her staggering, blinking a few times, it finally corrected itself.
“..Bloody hell”
The diva muttered lowly, exhaling a forced breath before she grabbed a hold of Jericho’s arm, pulling him to his feet kneeing him in the gut several times until he fell to the mat. This was definitely taking it out her, more than she thought it would’ve. Watching him crawl forwards, she ran for a short while, whipping herself into the rope, rebounding herself back in Jericho’s direction, jumping a little ways before landing over his back in the splits – again. She was exhausted to say the least. Rolling off of the superstar, she decided to go for a different submission hold, one Tony had taught her when she first started training, which was weird considering he was a body builder and all. With that, the New Zealander stood of the small of his back, bending down and grabbing a hold of his ankles, crossing his legs over one another before falling back into the splits and pulling his legs backwards – it was similar to what the Sharpshooter did to your back, this was just a version of it in a sense.
“Tap you pathetic piece of ignorant, uptight crap!”
The blonde growled lowly, resting her back against his, her jaw clenching tightly as she allowed somewhat of a scream to pass her lips.
“...Whattaya say, Jericho?!”
David questioned, getting down in front of the superstars, trying his best not to laugh at the superstars at the pained expression on his face.
“No!”
Jericho yelled, practically spitting in his face. Katie kinda sat it and just happened to increase the pressure on his legs, a loud, evil laugh passing her lips.
“C’mon Jericho, or I’ll snap you in.. half!”
She growled, breathing through her teeth as she just waited. It was bound to happen sooner or later, but she was growing bored, impatient, frustrated. Screaming out in annoyance, the diva carefully released her grip on one of his legs, allowing it to fall flat against the mat, manoeuvring herself on top of him, she wrapped her arm awkwardly around the leg she hadn’t let go of before she wrapped the other arm around Jericho’s neck in some kinda of choke hold.
“Fuck..”
He muttered as he began to claw away at Katie’s arm but it was tightly locked around his neck – she wouldn’t be letting go any time soon either, that’s for sure.
“Whattaya say now, Jericho?”
David exclaimed, his hand extending outwards as he questioned the veteran. He could tell Chris was in pain, it was only a matter of time until he tapped. The superstar didn’t even respond to the question with words, he simply banged the palm of his hand on the mat in a sign of defeat.
“Yeahhh!”
Katie yelled, instantly letting go of the hold and rolling off of the superstar, sitting herself up on her knees with her hands clenched into fists raised above her head.
“Don’t ever underestimate me, you will always regret it.”
The New Zealander snarled lowly, bringing one leg up so her foot was flat against the mat before she pushed against her knee to get herself to her feet. Stumbling back into the ropes, the arena began to spin around her. Oh boy. Blinking a few times, she tried to stabilise herself but it failed – miserably, considering that she couldn’t stand up without stumbling some way.
“...And the winner of these two matches, The Killer... Kiwi.. Krystal... Kayne!”
The ring announcer exclaimed, managing this time to actually announce her win considering earlier he’d been interrupted by Jericho. A low groan passed Katie’s lips as she brought her hand up to her forehead as David wandered over, raising the other up carefully in triumph.
“C’mon, let’s get you outta here”
Hart murmured, wrapping his arm loosely around the divas waist as he stepped out onto the ring apron, helping her through the ropes before he jumped down to the floor. With that, he extended his hand out to Katie, who politely took it. Taking a moment, she inhaled a deep breath as she got down on her knees, sliding off of the apron so her feet touched the ground firmly.
“Thanks..”
[]She whispered feebly, pursing her lips out as she leaned her small frame against the side of the ring, she wasn’t exactly sure whether she should try walk on her own or not, but when David re-wrapped his arm around her waist. A small sigh of relief passed her lips as she pushed away from the side of the ring, stumbling forwards a little before she slumped herself into David’s side.
“It’s not a problem”
The superstar murmured, flashing the diva a bright toothy grin as he looked down on her somewhat, who instantly smiled back in reply. Her eyebrow raised though as she watched the youngest Dynasty member turn his head, his smile fading. She didn’t know whether to be scared or not. Exhaling deeply, her eyes followed his gaze.
“What’s... wrong?”
She questioned, answering her own question as her bright blue eyes fell on Randy Orton, who seemed to be slowly ‘slithering’ his way down the ramp in a cautious fashion, his own blue orbs locking on the diva, it caused butterflies to rise up in her stomach.