Status: Finished.

Dreams Really Can Come True

Twenty: Wow..

A small, giddy smile formed on Katie’s lips as she lowered her head, her cheeks going bright read in colour. Great, now she was crushing on possible one of the most hated, most dangerous and psychotic superstars in the WW, it all from just that one kiss.
“I’ll take it from here, David”
Randy murmured, biting down on her lower lip roughly, his bright blue eyes carefully scanning Katie’s battle-torn body, a small, sinister smirk forming on his lips as he lightly ran his thumb and forefinger along his jawline.
“You gonna be okay?”
Smith questioned, exhaling a belittled sigh as he reluctantly let go of her, resting a hand on her back to keep her stable.
“Yeah, I’ll.. I’ll be fine”
Katie murmured, lifting her head slightly to flash the Dynasty member a small, reassuring smile as she took a few, careful steps towards Randy, stumbling into him as her legs went to collapse from under her. The superstars arms tightly wrapped around her small frame almost instantly to keep her upright.
“Thanks”
She mumbled breathlessly, inhaling a deep breath through her nose as she wrapped her arm lightly around Randy’s waist, positioning herself against his side, gingerly walking up the ramp. A quiet snigger left Randy’s lips at the divas vulnerability as his own arm tenderly slipped around her waist, tightly gripping her hip.
“Welcome..”
Randy whispered huskily as the corner of his mouth flicked upwards slightly, allowing the tips of his fingers to softly tickle her tanned skin causing a childish giggle to pass her lips, her facials scrunching up in an equally as childish manner as her tongue poked out of the corner of her mouth. Damnit! She hated it when people knew she was ticklish, they always found a way to use it against her.
“Ahh... Ticklish, are we?”
Randy sniggered, bringing his lips down to her ear, lightly nibbling on her ear lobe before positioning himself in front of her, his arms wrapping loosely around her waist, hands resting on the small of her back as they rounded the corner of the TitanTron and disappeared back behind the curtain. Chewing on her lip lightly, Katie wrapped her own arms hesitantly around the superstar, linking her fingertips together as they entered the darkness of the backstage area.
“..Very”
She purred lowly, her cheeks beginning to go a light shade of red. Why was she blushing so much? It was really her thing, she never blushed – especially in front of a guy, unless they made her feel special that is.
“That’s gonna be... fun”
He murmured lowly, tilting his head to the side as he brought his hand upwards, brushing a lock of her hair out of her face and behind her ear, the revelation of the colour of her cheeks making him chuckle.
“Don’t worry, I tend to have that effect on girls”
The Viper stated with yet another chuckle before he caressed the side of her face with the palm of his hand, his thumb lightly running across her cheek as they passed through an intersection of the the hallways.
“I kinda gathered that”
Katie whispered lowly in reply, pressing her lips together as they began to purse outwards provocatively. Exhaling softly, the New Zealander found herself staring deeply into Randy’s light blue eyes, lightly nibbling on her lower lip, her head snapping to the side as a loud round of claps and cheers, along with a few whistles echoes through the hall. It caused a large, cheesy grin to form on her lips, her own bright blue eyes scanning all their faces. Surprisingly, she knew all their real names, but in her mind she thought of them via their ring names. She was gonna need to perfect those for promos and stuff. Natalya, Tyson, Beth, John Cena, John Morrison, R-Truth, Sheamus, Wade, Justin, Melina, Chris Jericho, Edge, Triple H, Santino, Vladimir, William Regal, and one of her all time favourites, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart. Even Tamina, and the Uso’s were there applauding her, which in all honest was quite a shock.
“Thanks guys”
She exclaimed childishly, jumping up and down on the spot lightly, causing her blonde locks to bounce up and down lightly with her momentum. This day, it had to be one of the best days in her entire life, there was no doubt about it.
“You did bloody well Katie, two face plants and you’re still standing”
‘Edge’ exclaimed with a light chuckle, wandering over and patting her on the shoulder, all the other somewhat following suit, all of them walking part her giving her some form of congratulations; either a pat on the shoulder or a small hug – well, the best that they could considering Randy’s arms were now seemingly locked tightly around her waist. Once the last superstar left, Katie bowed her head slightly as her cheek began to return to that same red colour it had been so many times already today. The small intersection they’d stop in practically dead silent except for the sound of the light above them flickering.
“I.. I have a question..”
Katie murmured, tracking her fingertips slowly up the superstars spine, her acrylics softly tapping against his skin.
“..Wh.. Why did you do that? Kiss me I mean..”
She questioned, loosening her grip slightly as she somewhat wanted to pull away. She wasn’t exactly in the right frame of mind to be played like a toy, especially considering she didn’t need the extra stress. She could feel the superstars sigh against her body, her bright blue eyes staring deeply into his own rather eager for an answer.
“..Because.. Because you seem different”
Randy mumbled, returning Katie’s gaze as he stared deeply into her eyes, lightly chewing on his lower lip as he stepped into her body a little.
“In what sense?”
Sheish! She was like a 20 questions box, probably not one of her smartest moments. Feeling the pressure of their bodies pressing together increase, her entire body began to somewhat heat up, a near childish grin forming on her lips, the colours of her cheeks extremely noticeable at that point.
“Well, you’re not easily scared, you can hold your own in the ring, you’re pretty, natural... I think, and, and your lips taste like strawberries”
Randy exclaimed, a small laugh passing his lips as he locked his grip around her as tightly as he could, his arms wrapped around her waist so his hands rested on the opposite hip. A small, ‘innocent’ grin forming on his lips as he lightly nuzzled his cheek with the tip of his nose.
“N’awh, aren’t you a sweetheart”
Katie purred lightly, her lips pursing outwards into a light pout, exhaling a contented sigh as she allowed her eyes to fall closed. Amazing was the only word she could think of to describe this moment. In all honesty, she felt like a whole new person. New home, new life.. and by the looks of things, a new man too. The thought caused her to grin to herself, her face almost lightly up as she lifted her head slightly, only to again be captivated within Orton’s gaze, her eyes beginning to flick between his eyes and lips, her grin softening.
“..I have my moments”
Randy murmured, pressing his lips lightly against Katie’s, kissing her passionately. Both hers, and Randy’s eyes fell closed as they stood in the middle of the hallway. God knows how long they were there for, it could’ve been hours but all Katie could think about at that moment was that her dream, it was no longer a dream. It was real, it’d become reality.. Her dream really had come true.