Status: Active

From the Murks of the Sultry Abyss

Awoken

Ione watched nonchalantly as the gaping wound on her left knee blossomed into a blood red rose and tainted her lukewarm bathwater. She twirled her fingertips in the blood stained water and watched as the liquids collided and fused together. She leaned her hazy head against the cold porcelain edge of the white bathtub and rubbed her moist palms into her soiled face. She removed her hands and observed the mess upon them. She reached over to where the pale pink soap lay and clenched it in her fist. She lathered her hands vigorously and applied it to her visage once again. Until she was sure there lay no trace of last night on her face. She washed away the muddy soap suds off her face with the bloodstained water.

Ione slid effortlessly under the rose colored water and closed her eyes, trying to quiet the riot inside her head. The drugs were wearing off and her body began to arouse from its sedated state. She screamed into the water as she felt the white hot pain of her exposed wound rise up her spine. She contorted below the water and raised her head to the surface to gasp for air. She cradled her wound and tried to stop the blood from escaping. Her mind pulsed with each wave of pain and caused her to howl her lungs into the empty yellow walls of her bathroom. She clawed at her tangled mane in desperation and scanned the room around her with hungry eyes. She needed her venom of choice within her. She needed it rushing through her veins, exploding against the tender walls of her mind, and swallowing her into an intoxicating bliss. She locked her stagnant azure eyes on the pile of fabrics by the door. She grasped the edges of the white tub with anticipation and dragged her rousing body to the cold white tiles. She slithered her bruised skin across the floor leaving a trail of water and blood behind her.

Ione ripped through the folds of sequence and cotton, looking for her poison, her hands trembled with inclination. Finally her slim fingers wrapped around a small metallic case, and a smile formed across her thin lips. She opened the case eagerly and brought the white substance towards her. She dabbed her moist fingertip into the case and placed it in her mouth. She swirled her pink tongue around her fingertip until she was sure all the heroin had been devoured. She then parted the heroin into strips and leaned her delicate face towards it and inhaled. Her mind left her and gravity ceased to exist. Her body abandoned the cold harsh tiles and levitated into the air, time vanished. She laughed into the hollow room, and forgot about her bloody wound, forgot about her life, forgot, forgot, forgot.
♠ ♠ ♠
there it is! the first chapter! dedicated to locust, cause she's my twin. :)
and URAfever, cause she's taken time out of her busy life to be my sole editor, and an awesomely wise editor at best. :)
i hope you enjoy it! trust me the chapters will get longer. eventually lol. <3