A Kid in the WWE

Storyline

Image

"Okay, damn!" My cousin Kelly Kelly a.k.a. Barbie Blank said as I walked out of the dressing room. I was trying on wrestling outfits to see which one I liked. This one was pink army print.

"I don't like it." I turned around and stared at my butt in the mirror.

"Why not? I think it's cute!" Candice said.

"I'd rather traditional army green." I said.

"Damn!" John Hennigan stood in the doorway to the girl's locker room.

"Oh god." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey John--WOW." Miz came in.

"Oh my god!" I put my head in my hands and ran back into the dressing closet.

"Go away, guys! You're embarrassing her!" I peeked out the door and watched Barbie and Candice push them out.

"You can come out now." Mickie said.

"You need more than one outfit Honey." Barbie said as she handed me purple, blue, and gold outfits.

"Ugh, fine." I sighed and walked back into the dressing room. I tried on the gold and it looked pretty good.

"I like this one." I twirled around in it while they all clapped.

"Now try on the others." Mickie hurried me back inside.

I tried the rest on and liked them, so those will be my uniforms when I have my matches. Oh God. Matches. I have to wrestle Katie Lea.

"Oh!" I screamed and buried my face in my hands again.

"What?" Barbie asked.

"My first match is against Katie Lea! I'm going to fricking' die!" I gasped and put my shirt on over my black and blue schoolgirl skirt.

"You'll be fine. Besides, Katie said she'd go easy on you." Candice said.

"Right. Katie Lea. Go easy on her opponent. I'm going to die." I stared blankly at the wall.

"You're match isn't until next Monday, but ECW is going live in like five minutes and I want to interrupt The Dirt Sheet." Barbie said and we all left the locker room.

"Oh my god! Are you serious? You're a dude and you look at yourself in the mirror more than I do!" I laughed at The Miz.

"You're even working that schoolgirl skirt.” He smiled, "And I have to check the Chick Magnet out."

"Chick Magnet? Is that what you call yourself? I thought that was just a horse shoe and a bird on your shirt." I said.

"You're so funny. Now if you don't mind, I have a show to do." He smirked at me and walked off.

"That was pretty heated, playa." Teddy Long walked up to me with Tiffany at his side.

"Hey Teddy, Tiff." I said.

"You know, I don't think Mike could ever have a long lasting relationship with just one girl." He said.

I cocked an eyebrow, "What are you getting at?" I asked.

"You go out there and interrupt the show and call him all kinds of names, don't hurt him too much, though. Challenge him and tell him that he's so conceited that you bet he could never, ever have a relationship with just one girl." Teddy held his hand out.

"Fine." I said and shook his hand.

++

The show started and John was introducing himself. Then Mike introduced himself as the horse shoe bird man, I mean "Chick Magnet". Tiffany handed me a mic and flipped it on. My entrance music, Little Razorblade by The Pink Spiders, blared through the arena.

"Well look who it is." John said. "Hey there cutie."

"I don't believe you were invited to be a guest on our show tonight, Charlotte. Unless you can't resist the Chick Magnet." He smirked.

"Oh yes, you found out my secret." I faked sighed. "What I actually came to say was, that you really call yourself a 'Chick Magnet' I call you a 'Chick Repellent' and you could never have a long lasting relationship with just one girl." I said.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Really." I said.

“Well then, how about this?” He asked and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me toward him. He crashed his lips against mine and forced his tongue into my mouth. The crowd hooted and hollered.

“How was that?” He said once he pulled away from me.

"Miz, that was just a kiss." I said as I wiped my mouth.

"That was just a preview, Charlotte. But, let's make this more shall we?" He nodded to John. "Want to go out after the show?"

I hesitated before responding, "I'll think about it." And with that, I got out of the ring as fast as I could and went backstage. I was going to kill Teddy.

Image

0 0 0

♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, yeah I know the first chapter kinda sucks but the later chapters DO get better I promise:) I already have this story finished so I'll either post 1-2 chapters a week of it.