A Kid in the WWE

The Truth

Image

I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door. "You can do this Charlotte. Once he opens the door, greet him with your fist. Simple as that."

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Just a minute!" I heard him call from inside.

A minute later he opened the door. "Well, what a sexy surprise." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and shoved past him.

"Yes, you may come in Charlotte." He said.

"Shut it, Copeland. I know what you did." I said.

"Last summer?"

"Be serious for once, moron! I know that you paid Maryse to seduce Mike!"

"Why would I do something like that?"

"Because you like ruining relationships!" I yelled.

He shrugged, "I do have a tendency of ruining good things."

"Why? What was your motive? Why did you try to get Mike fired? Wait 'til this gets to Vince!" I said.

"Oh really? You're gonna tell Vince? Well Guess what I found out about you Little Miss 'I'm just the perfect little Diva who's never done anything bad'!" He replied.

"What?" I asked. "Your an idiot, Copeland."

"And you're a bad little Suicide Girl." He chuckled.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Don't play the dumb blonde that you are in that lame storyline with Orton. I was browsing the internet a couple days ago and look what I found." He turned his laptop toward me. "Suicide girls did a Suicide Girl Hall of Fame special. You made number one, Charlotte Chaos."

I stared at the person on the screen. Her long wild dark brown hair, the septum piercing, cheek piercings, stud snakebites, and tongue piercing. She was in a provocative position on a stripper pole wearing a thong and nothing else besides stripper heels.

"You're going to tell Vince what I did, when you've got this image floating around the net?" He said.

"That's nothing! Maria, Candice, Melina, Mickie, Ashley--they've all posed nude for Playboy! So what if I have pictures of myself on Suicide Girls? That was my old job! Mickie's got nude photos floating around too so don't you dare try and blackmail me!" I shouted.

"But they haven't made a secret of it, Miss Chaos. You neglected to mention it to Vince. Tell me, do you still have that tongue piercing?"

"Forget it Adam. Here's the damn check you wrote Maryse. She didn't spend it because she knew it was dirty money. I need to clean up the mess you made and go talk to Mike since he's--" I stopped myself.

"He's what?" Adam asked.

"Nothing. Um, he's probably still upset that I haven't forgiven him. And stop calling me all the damn time, will you?" I said and headed for the door.

"That's not what you were going to say, was it?" He asked.

"Adam, I'm leaving."

He blocked the door.

"I mean it, I really have to leave. Please just move I don't have time for this." I begged.

"I never answered your question and you have yet to answer mine." He pushed me back onto the couch.

"He's...I owe Mike an apology. There." I said.

Adam sighed, "He's what? You said 'He's' and then you stopped yourself. What were you going to say?"

"Adam please let me leave!" I started to fake cry. I thought maybe it would soften him up.

"Okay, fine. You don't have to tell me. But can you let me explain why I paid Maryse to do that?"

I nodded my head. "Fine."

"He...he was cheating on you. I'm not lying to you, Charlotte. I know because I caught him within the first two months of your storyline. It wasn't with anyone within the business, it was just a girl he met at the bar the night I snuck into your room. And the reason why I've been chasing you these past months is because...Well, I was jealous that Mike got put into a storyline with you. I was the one who wanted to be with you, and I told Vince and Teddy that specifically. They just laughed at me for not having the balls to tell you that myself."

I was speechless as I searched Adams eyes, making sure he wasn't about to burst out laughing and saying that I fell for his joke. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Believe me, normally I would have asked you out and then get in your pants and never speak to you again but...it was the way you did everything. You’re just so graceful. I mean it was just hard to talk to you like a normal human being so that’s why I was a jerk. It was easier being a jerk to you and pissing you off than being nice. Every time we had our heated conversations I had the urge to just make-out with you. I did anything I could to try and get Mike out of the picture, and that's why I paid Maryse to seduce him. Then I got my Achilles tendon torn so I had to leave..."

"I can't believe you! You put him in the hospital! Was that a part of your plan too?" I spat.

He put his hands up, "No, no. Charlotte, that was an accident, I promise! I had no intentions to hurt him, that's why I went to the hospital! I was going to apologize to the both of you and tell you everything!"

"Great! I...don't know what to do! I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is! Then I've got you telling me that you've secretly had a thing for me for months it's just too much right now! I need time to think..."

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

"It's either Mike or Randy's..."

Adam did something I didn't expect him to do: He hugged me. I surprisingly hugged him back and started to cry.

"I'll help you, okay? I don't like seeing you hurt and in pain, Charlotte." He whispered.

Image

0 0 0

♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter to go...