A Kid in the WWE

Fight

Image

"Charlotte, what happened?" Mike asked once I had calmed down. He led me back into the room and closed the door.

"I...I fell asleep and I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I thought it was you, and it turned out to be Adam. He kissed me and said that if things didn't work out that he's always around." I said.

Mikes narrowed his eyes. "That asshole!" He stormed out of the room and down the hall and kicked at Adams door. "Open up, man whore!"

"Mike, stop!" I pleaded but my voice fell on deaf ears as Adam came out and punched Mike in the face. He got back up and tackled Adam, and all hell broke loose.

"Hey! Take it somewhere else, you two!" John ((Morrison)) and Jeff pulled them apart.

"You stay the hell away from my girlfriend, Copeland!" Mike shouted.

Adam smirked, "Don't worry, I'll stay away from her. She'll come to me eventually." His gaze turned toward me.

Mike broke loose from John's grip and attacked Adam again.

"Mike, please stop it!" I tried to drag him away myself. Adam moved out of Mikes way and he slammed into the wall. Adam laughed and kicked Mike in the ribs.

"Don't you touch him!" I shouted and lunged at Adam myself.

"Charlotte what the hell are you thinking?" I heard Jeff yell, but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was continue punching Adam in his fish like face. I stopped when I saw that his nose was starting to bleed.

I stood up and ran over to Mike who was lying motionless on the floor. "Mike? Mike!" I yelled when he didn't respond.

"He must’ve hit his head on the wall pretty hard." John said as I turned Mike over face up.

"Call an ambulance! Now!" I screamed at both of them when they stood there staring.

"Mike, please be okay, please, please, please." I whispered.

Image

0 0 0

♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, yeah it's a short chapter but I'll make up for it by posting another one -.- haha