Sequel: Green Porcupine

Bus Stop

London Calling to a Far Away Land

We arrive at this bar and Billie throws his shoe at the second story window. Moments later some guy with dreadlocks opens the window and tosses down a set of keys.

"Who are they?" he asks Billie pointing at Jill, Adie and myself.
"Our care package from back home." He says as he puts his shoe back on. The six of us climb the narrow steps of to get to the apartment. When we get to the apartment we see the dreadlock guy and a girl with a nose piercing.
"You get yourselves some girlfriends?" she asks staring at the three of us.
"We've had girlfriends the whole time" Tre says obviously sassing her.
"I can't believe Tre actually has a girlfriend." she says laughing. "You must have the patience of a saint."

"Not really, I join him in his shenanigans." I say as I snuggle closer to Tre.
"Being their girlfriends and all, do you want to watch an interesting video we filmed of them after their show on Friday?" the dreadlock guy asks us as Billie shakes his indicating he does not want us to watch the video.
"Sure" Jill says grinning at Mike. The eight of us sit around the old TV set and they play the tape. The tape started off pretty boring then Billie took the camera into the washroom with him. All we see is the wall and all we hear is the sound of him urinating. All of a sudden he dips the camera to show his "manly parts." Everyone including Billie starts laughing like crazy when we saw this.
"Adie, you really picked a winner!" I say being the perverted teenager I am.
"Hey!" Tre says taking offence.

"I picked a winner too." I say sheepishly, "I'm just commenting on how both Adrienne and I picked winners." Tre nods understandingly. The video continues and Tre decides to show off his "manly parts" as well but Billie's finger was blocking them, so it didn't show up on camera. The video continues and Billie goes downstairs to film Mike, who'd obviously had been drinking because he attempted to fly. This made Jill laugh psychotically. Then Tre came back into the video and started eating deodorant.
"So that's why your breath is odor-free." I say as I kiss him playfully.
"Yes, I find deodorant is the best thing for bad breath." The video continues with the guys goofing around.

That evening, the guys insisted we celebrate our arrival. So we spent the evening at the bar.
"I feel like getting a tattoo." I say randomly.
"Go to the place down the street, they look pretty reliable." Mike says shifting Jill in his lap.
"I'll take you" Tre says as he picks me up and carries me out of the bar. "What are you getting a tattoo of?" At that moment the only thing I could see is the top of Tre's head, which was green and spiky.
"Green porcupine." I say laughing as he put me down.
"Why?"
"Because your hair looks like a green porcupine."
"Good choice" he says picking me up again and carrying into the tattoo parlor and places me on a chair.
"What'll it be?" the tattoo artist asks.
"A green porcupine for the lady and a television falling out a window for myself." Tre says in a rather sophisticated voice. I got my tattoo on my hip and Tre gets his on his arm.
"Why the television?" I ask.
"Why not?" Tre shrugs obvious he isn't going to tell me the real reason why.

We continued touring with the guys until our week was up and we had to go back home.
"So when's your tour over?" I ask hugging Tre at the airport gate.
"Two more weeks" he says in a depressed voice, "Switch places with Adrienne so you can stay an hour longer."
"I can't. I live in California not Minnesota." I remind him playfully.
"Fine then, I guess I'll have to numb the pain with acid." he says as he lets me go to the gate.
"You should cut down." I say as I wave goodbye to everyone. Tre yells something I can't understand and I look back to see him doing a pelvic thrust dance. Which makes Jill and I laugh as we pass through the metal detector.