Status: Please be patient, you all know what it's like to have writer's block.

Ghost Adventures: Application

A lie and a half...

At that moment, I thought maybe the whole world would come crashing down on me. Calmly, making my face a mask of nothing at all, I answered my phone. "Talk to me Kas." I stated, putting my hand on my hip in a regular 'phone talking' mode.

"Did you leave? I haven't seen you yet and I think your plane just left..." Her voice trailed off.

"Nope." I stated, shrugging. "They're here, at the airport." She gasped in disbelief. "No Kas, I'm not shitting you, they're here, I ran into them literally, yeah, I know." I smiled, answering all of her questions before she even asked them. "That was pretty cool."

The silence from her end amazed me, there was no way that Kas would stop talking. "Oh. My. God. Where are they staying!?!" The silence didn't last long, but I knew this question would happen.

"Our place."

"Do we have enough room?" Her voice was worried by I knew the answer instantly.

"We have plenty of room." When my parents passed away, they left a huge fortune to me, so I took the opportunity to get a nice three roomed apartment with Kas. Nick and Aaron could share a room, Kas could have her room, Zak could have my room and I could sleep on our super-comfortable futon in the living room.

"Alright, just get your asses out here I wanna meet 'em." She hung up too fast for me, I didn't get to think of what I would do in a moment.

Zak was staring at me with wide eyes. He hadn't expected Mae Collins to pop up out of no where. "Why'd you lie to me?" He asked, his eyes somehow going even wider. "I... I thought I knew but your lie threw me off..." It looked like he was near tears.

Aaron and Nick shared expressions, they were just confused as hell.

"I did it because I wanted to throw you off, I wanted to see how long it would take, and I didn't want to re-live leaving..." I blushed, felt the heat of my blood rise to my cheeks. "There are some things that have been changed, some horrible things, things inside of me..." I realized that I had never told him about my thing with seeing ghosts. "There are a lot of things that I haven't told you actually... but we should get back to my house before I tell you anything..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the support guys...
Oh and if I randomly start calling her 'Mae Churchwell' it's because my characters are a bit mixed up...