Status: Please be patient, you all know what it's like to have writer's block.

Ghost Adventures: Application

I've Found You

"Zak, I need to talk to you." I was utterly pleased that I had finally gotten Zak all alone and to myself. Kas took Nick and Aaron down to the studio that her boyfriend, myself and her owned together for our little filming and audio adventures, and I decided to stay behind with Zak. There was a lot of things that I really needed to tell him, to get off my chest.

"Go for it." He replied, leaning against the counter in my kitchen.

I stepped past him to grab two apples from the fridge, completely ignoring the way I had to bend over to achieve them. When I emerged from the ice-box, I threw one of them to Zak and leaned against the opposite counter, taking a bite from mine and savoring the taste, chewing all 26 times so that I could stall talking and think about what I was going to say.

"You going to say anything?" Zak asked, his eyes slightly wide and staring at me so that I felt even more uncomfortable.

I finally swallowed the bite of apple and sighed. "Zak. it started when I was ten." And then I launched into my story. I skipped all the parts where I had the opportunity to tell him everything, skipped the hardship of our separation, skipped the things that weren't necessary. I told him the details of all of the ghosts that had found me, the ones where I had found them, the residual ones, the intelligent ones. All of them. I told him everything that I had knowledge on, and everything that I still couldn't figure out, and I told him that I hated every single part of it.

When I finished my tale, Zak's face was awe-struck. He skipped the part where he should've asked 'Why didn't you tell me!?' and instead asked: "Do you want to go hunting with us?!" He looked at me with such puppy dog eyes that I couldn't deny him.

"Alright," I said, giving in after a minute of his gaze. "I'll go with you guys, okay?" I smiled at him softly. "Just, I don't know of how much use I'm going to be."

Without thinking about it, Zak engulfed me into the huge, bone-crushing bear hug that I had forgotten about from my earlier years. I surprised myself by actually entwining my arms around him and hugging him back tightly, letting a few tears escape my eyes.

I found you... I wished I could say to him. I found you...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm actually not very please with this one, maybe it's the length or the content, I don't know, but I'm not pleased with it.