Girl Next Door

Neutral

Kylie angrily walked towards the door and opened it up. Her brothers had been teasing her for the last ten minutes, and she was really about to blow her brains out. She sighed, as she saw who was standing on the other side of the door. The source of teasing himself. She smiled softly, knowing she couldn't blame him for the teasing, and moved out of the way, giving him access to the house.

"Hey Ky." Brian said.

"Hey. Dick head and Asshole are sitting on the couch." She muttered.

Brian raised an eyebrow at her as she walked into the kitchen. He chuckled softly to himself as he walked over and sat down on the recliner. Both of his friends smiled at each other, and then back at him. He suddenly felt like he had missed something important.

"What's up?" He asked, wondering what had happened before he got here.

"Oh, nothing." Cole laughed, and looked over at Cyrus who was laughing as well.

"Something is going on. I'm not stupid." Brian said.

"Just Kylie being Kylie." Cyrus smirked.

Brian didn't really know what to say or think so he kept a neutral face. He could hear something going on in the kitchen and assumed the girls were putting the final touches on dinner. He listened as Cole told him and Cyrus about the last couple of weeks at work. He had been exhausted due to the over time his boss had forced him into.

"Time for dinner boys!" Rachel called from the living room.

The three of them stood up and made their way into the kitchen. Tori and Kylie were already seated, and having a conversation about the bouncing baby boy that was soon coming into the world. Brian waited to see where everyone was sitting before he sat down. He was sitting in between Cyrus and Kylie, which was fine with him.

"I'm so happy you could make it, Brian." Rachel said.

"Thanks for the invitation." Brian smiled.

They began eating, and throughout dinner Kylie saw the exchange of looks switched between her brothers. They had those shit eating grins on their faces as they looked between her and Brian. It was really getting on her last nerve.

"So, how much longer in school do you have?" Tori asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Uhm," Kylie stalled, "A little over a month."

"Not long at all! I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks Tori."

"Are you going to look for a job right away?"

Kylie shook her head, "Not right away. I may take some time off and just do the modeling, a little vacation I guess, and then possibly look for a teaching job in a couple of years."

Brian looked over at her and smiled. He hadn't known her very well, but he was proud of her. Completing college was a huge accomplishment, and he was glad that Kylie was doing it. He continued to eat as Tori asked Kylie a few more questions. It was weird for him to hear Kylie talk about some of the subjects she had taken in school. It dawned on him that she wasn't just a pretty face. She was a pretty face with a high IQ. She wasn't some washed out blond who had nothing going for her. Better yet, she wasn't Michelle.

"Anyone want dessert?" Rachel asked, after noticing everyone finished their dinner.

Everyone nodded their heads and soon a big slice of chocolate cake was placed in front of everyone. Everyone finished with dessert, and new conversation began. Brian even joined in with Cole and Cyrus, not feeling as left out as earlier.

"I'm going to get something to drink. Anyone want anything?" Kylie asked, as she stood up.

"Can you get me a beer?" Cole asked.

"Do we even have beer?" Kylie asked.

"Nope." Cyrus pipped up.

"I have some at my place." Brian spoke up.

"Then let's head over there." Cole smirked.

"And what about your wife, and how are we getting back home?" Cyrus asked.

"Uh. Well, Tori and I planned on staying the night anyways."

"You guys can crash at my place." Brian said.

"See, it works out."

"So, you're leaving your pregnant wife with mom and I?" Kylie said, not liking the idea of her brothers and Brian hanging out simply because of all the talk they had been having lately. She didn't want them convincing him that she had a thing for him.

"Kylie's right." Cole frowned, "Tori would be pissed." He sighed.

"Bring her too." Brian said, "Like I said, I've got room for everyone."

"And what about Ky?" Cyrus laughed.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine." Kylie said.

"No," Brian shook his head, "Ky, you can come too."

"No, really, Brian. It's okay."

"No, I insist."

"No, I'm fine."

"Come on." Brian said.

"Nope."

"Why don't you two just fuck and get it over with?" Cyrus laughed.

Kylie's mouth dropped and her cheeks turned pink as she looked at her brother. Brian too was speechless, and Cole looked as if he was going to explode. Tori walked back into the room and burrowed her brows together.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing." Cole said quickly, "Brian invited us all over to his house. You okay with that?"

Tori beamed at her husband, "Sure, baby."

"Let me go tell mom the plans." Cole said, walking out of the room.

Kylie crossed her arms over her chest, and glared at her brother. Cyrus really didn't help any situation, especially when he opened his mouth.

"Well," Cyrus laughed. "Since everyone is in great moods. I think we should all go get shit faced."

"I can't drink." Tori added softly.

"You can keep us all in check then." Cyrus smirked, "Oh, and make sure Brian has a condom so he doesn't knock up my baby sister."

Kylie was about to punch Cyrus right in the face, but her mom walked into the room and hugged her. Rachel was happy that they were all going to be safe and drink indoors.

"You kids have fun!" Rachel smiled.

Kylie rolled her eyes, "If you only have one son by the time the sun comes up mom, don't blame me." Kylie muttered, as she walked upstairs and collected something to sleep in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just started posting my new Zacky V story.Accidents Happen
Image