Girl Next Door

Witch

Brian couldn't take his eyes off Kylie as she and Gena talked while they ate. Zacky was trying to talk to him about something but he was ignoring his fellow guitarist. His girlfriend glanced at him and smiled softly as she returned her attention back to Gena. Her laugh filled his ears and warmed his heart. The only thing that could bring him out of this piece of heaven was Zacky's loud cackle.

"Dude, you have it so bad." Zacky laughed.

"Huh?" Brian asked, missing what he had just said.

"I said you have it bad."

"Oh." Brian replied, and then glanced over at Kylie. He smirked. "I guess I do."

"I've never saw you act like this around a woman before. Is she some sort of witch who cast a spell on you?"

Brian laughed. "Very funny. She's just. . . an amazing girl."

"She is pretty cool. I give you that." Zacky nodded.

Kylie looked over at Brian and noticed him watching her once again. She giggled and rolled her eyes playfully as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"We should go to Johnny's." Zacky suggested.

"Let's go." Kylie smirked.

Brian swallowed hard thinking about the guys who were at Johnny's the last time they went. Kylie had been with one of them. Even if it had just been fooling around. She had still been with one of them. They stood up from the booth and a waitress brought over the ticket. Brian laid a hundred dollar bill down on one side, and Zacky did the same on the other. That would cover the meal and leave a hefty tip. Brian grabbed Kylie's hand as they walked out of the restaurant and over to the truck.

"You sure you wanna go to Johnny's?" Brian asked.

"Of course, Bri. Let's go."

Kylie glanced over and saw that something was wrong with Brian. She frowned, and then sighed.

"What's wrong, Bri?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie."

"I guess it's just. . . I don't know babe. It's nothing to worry about."

"Are you mad because we're going to Johnny's?" She asked. "I thought you liked it there."

"I do like it. I just. . . I don't necessary like those guys who we saw last time."

She laughed. "Brian Haner, is that what you're all emo over?"

"I'm not emo, and Ky, you told me you fool--"

"And it's in my past."

"What if they're there and come up to you again? You basically told them last time I wasn't your boyfriend, and you told them with a damn laugh!"

She shook her head. "You're over reacting. If anyone I know comes up to me, I'll introduce you to them as my boyfriend. Gosh Bri, You're kind of acting jealous."

He looked over at her and frowned. This wasn't how he wanted to come off to her. Especially,after just a week of dating. He sighed, as he reach over and grabbed her hand. He intertwined their fingers together. She smiled over at him.

"Kind of cute watching you get all worked up." She smirked.

He chuckled. "Don't even bring it up again. I'm sorry for acting like a douche."

She smiled. "Like I said, it was cute."

"Yeah, yeah." He muttered, as he pulled into the parking lot.

She stepped out of the truck, and then walked around to the drivers side. He jumped out and handed her the keys. She smiled softly, as he took her hand in his and they walked inside. Brian found Zacky and Gena over in the corner booth, and began making his way over. They had already ordered drinks.

"What do you want?" Brian asked softly.

"I'll just take a coke."

"You sure you don't want something else. I'll be the DD if you want."

"Wow, wow, wow!" Zacky interrupted. "You're offering to let her drink, and for you to stay sober. Yup, it's official. You've got him wrapped around your finger."

Kylie laughed and Brian glared at his friend. Kylie turned her attention to Brian and told him that she wanted a coke. He then ordered himself a beer, and her a coke.

"I haven't been here in awhile." Zacky frowned. "Not since Jimmy."

Kylie looked over at Brian, looking for any sign of discomfort when Zacky brought up his best friends name. She saw a flinch of sadness cross his brown eyes, and she noticed his body tense up. He raised the bottle of beer to his lips and took back a gulp.

"Jimmy would want us enjoying life, I think." Brian replied softly.

"Yeah." Zacky nodded.

Kylie breathed out with relief. That could have went a lot worse. She sipped on her coke as Zacky and Brian made small talk. Kylie laughed along as Gena told her about a haircut gone wrong by one of the apprentice stylist at work.

"Hey. Aren't you guys in Avenged Sevenfold?"

Kylie looked over and saw a young man standing there with his girlfriend. They both had bright eyes and large grins on their faces. She watched as the girl held out a camera and asked if they could take a picture. Zacky and Brian smiled for the camera, even though Kylie could see some emptiness in their eyes.

"I'm sorry about the Rev." The girl said softly. "He was amazing."

Kylie looked over at Brian once again. He didn't say anything this time. He just picked up his beer bottle and chugged back the contents and sat down. Zacky talked to the young couple.

"You okay?" Kylie murmured in his ear.

"Just memories." He mumbled.

"You wanna get out of here then?" She asked.

He nodded. "Can we?"

She nodded and stood up. She hugged Gena goodbye and told her she would talk to her later. Brian let Zacky know they were leaving.

"I know I've only had one beer, but will you stay with me tonight babe?"

She smiled. "Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image