Girl Next Door

Obsessive

Brian yawned as he walked up the stairs of his home. He had just had a long six hour practice with the guys and he was worn out. He pushed open the bedroom door and walked inside. Michelle was laying in bed, reading a book. She looked up at him and narrowed her eyes, as she closed the book and placed it down on the dresser. He pulled his shirt over his head, and unbuttoned his jeans and stepped out of them before crawling in bed beside her.

"So, my mom invited us over for Christmas Eve." Michelle said.

"I thought we were gonna go over to my Dad's?" He said, "And I had plans to go to the Summer's party. I haven't seen Cole in years, and I wanted to catch up with him."

"You can catch up with your silly little childhood friends later, It's Christmas."

"Exactly. . . I want to spend it with my family, Michelle."

She groaned, "I am not about to go to your dads for two days, Brian. I'm going to visit my family. Matt has already agreed to go with Val, so what's your problem?"

"My problem is that I've done this schedule the past two Christmases, My dad and I already made plans. I'm going over to his house, and then we're going to go to the Summers house for the party. It's like an old tradition."

"It's time to break tradition." She said snappy.

"Whatever," He sighed, "You can go to your parents, and I'll go to mine."

"But Brian!" She pouted.

"No, Michelle. We're doing it this way. Goodnight." He groaned, turning off the light and rolling over.

He didn't exactly know when his relationship with Michelle had started going down hill. He just knew it had been for awhile now. There wasn't any chemistry or spark anymore. He didn't feel nervous around her, and she really didn't excite him. Though, he thought leaving her would only cause problems to arise.

Michelle had become greedy over the years. She used to be a sweet heart, but now all she wanted to do was demand he buy her things. He didn't understand why she had suddenly transformed into some monster. Val was completely the same after all the years. He just didn't know what had went wrong with Michelle. Had he done something wrong?

Kylie sat in the floor laughing at her brother Cyrus. He was in the middle of telling her what had happened during his break up with his girlfriend. It really wasn't a funny story, but the way he was explaining it was making her and Cole laugh hard. Cyrus was laughing as well, so it really didn't make her feel too bad.

"So, yeah. . . I walked in, and there she was with her pants off sitting next to this guy who works in the garage with me." Cyrus laughed, "Then I saw his pants unbuttoned and unzipped, and I just asked him flat out if he was fucking my girl. . ."

"Wasn't that obvious?" Cole laughed.

Cyrus chuckled, "Yeah, but I was just in shock. . ."

"So, what did you do?" Kylie asked.

"Well, uh. I punched him in the face, and ended up calling her a worthless whore. Needless to say. . ." He laughed, "I was kicked out of the apartment, fired, and now I'm back home living with mommy."

Kylie laughed, "Well, at least we'll be living with Mommy at the same time."

Cyrus smirked, "Yeah. I'm sure we can give her hell together."

She giggled, and shook her head as she remembered all the times she and her brothers had nearly made their mother pull every hair in her head out. Kylie honestly didn't know how the woman had survived with the three of them. They were hellions from the moment they began walking.

"Well, I'm heading to bed." Kylie said.

"You're such a wimp." Cole said, "Go ahead, Ky. Go join the girlie's."

"It's nearly two in the morning, Cole!"

"Exactly. Just go." He laughed, "You're such a girl."

Cyrus laughed, "We'll see you tomorrow, sis. Night."

"Night you two. Love you guys.

She heard them say they loved her as well, as she began to climb the stairs. She sighed, as she made her way into her childhood bedroom. There was going to be a lot that needed to be changed when she moved in. It still looked like a teenager lived in it. It had posters of the bands she used to like, and some of the movie stars she used to day dream about. It was also painted a hot pink color. It was different than what she would want her bedroom to look like now.

She walked over and closed the window that had been open. She didn't know why it had been open, but she guessed her mom had opened it on a hot day and just didn't close it back. Her room hadn't really been used for a long time. As she was closing the window, she looked out and starred at the house next door. She could see into a bedroom, and she knew whose bedroom it used to be.

Brian Haner Jr, or better known as asshole to Kylie.

She used to watch him practice guitar in that very room. She would watch him sneak in after being out nights with his friends. She would watch him bring girls home. She would watch him hide his liquor, and get ready for school in the mornings.

Some would call her obsessive as a teenager for constantly watching him. But that wasn't her plan. She hated him, and there was only a motive of revenge behind her watching him. She wanted to have dirt on him.

There was so many times she could have ratted him out to his father, or exposed him to the many girls he was playing, but she never did. She just wasn't that type of girl. She wasn't a rat or a snake. Even though he had made her childhood hell with endless amount of teasing, she wouldn't stoop to his level.

She rolled her eyes nearly to the back of her head as she walked over and sat down on her bed. She just didn't think it was right for an asshole like him to become some big famous rock star. Sure, he was talented. But couldn't it happen to someone nicer?

She hasn't saw Brian in a long time. She probably hadn't saw him up close in at least eight or so years. He had been busy with his band, and she had took advantage of his away time and avoiding him. She also began focusing on getting her life in order. She began eating better and working out. She soon lost her baby fat, got some contacts, and grew into her body. She knew she was a lot easier on the eyes now than she used to be, but that still didn't change her wanting to see him. Most people would want to flaunt their new physique in front of him, but she just wanted to stay as far away from him as she could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image