Girl Next Door

Synyster Gates

Kylie bit down on her bottom lip as she walked out of her college for the last time. She had just took her last final exam and all the reports she had worked so hard on were finally handed in. It had been a long and stressful three weeks, but she had managed to do well on everything and actually graduate with honors. She had a nice pretty diploma to prove that she had succeeded. She climbed inside her car and grabbed her cell phone, she pressed two on her speed dial and waited for Brian to pick up.

Over the past three weeks things in their relationship didn't change too much due to the time she had to focus on studying. They still made time for each other, but it wasn't the same. She was glad that they could now focus on being together more. It took him a few rings, but he finally picked up.

"Hey my little college graduate." Brian chuckled.

"Hey baby. Are you home?"

"Mhm." He told her. "Home and waiting for you to come."

She laughed. "Well, I'm getting on the road now. I'll be there in a bit."

"Good, because I miss you."

She smiled softly. "I miss you too. Be there in a bit."

She hung up the phone and then messed with the knobs on her radio. A new Britney Spears song filled her ears and she groaned as she placed the newest HIM CD into her player. The sounds of Heartkiller filled her ears and she smiled as sung along during the drive to Brian's. She really couldn't wait to see him.

Brian heard her car pulling up and smirked as he walked to his door. He pulled the door open just as she was walking towards it. Pinkly rushed out and he laughed as the fur ball greeted Kylie first. She bent down and scooped the white dog up in her arms as she walked forward. She leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips, as he pulled her in the house. She placed Pinkly down on the floor, and Brian pulled her into a hug.

"No more homework." He smirked.

She laughed. "No more homework." She said, repeating his statement.

"More Brian?" He winked.

She giggled. "Definitely more Brian."

He smirked, and took her hand in his and pulled her over to the couch. He sat down and pulled her down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and began kissing her on the neck.

"What have you done today?" She asked, as she looked at him.

"Nothing."

"Baby!" She laughed. "It's after three in the afternoon."

"I showered."

"You showered?" She rolled her eyes. "Why haven't you played the guitar or anything?"

He simply shrugged and she frowned. His dad had stopped Kylie when she came home from school earlier in the week. Brian Sr was showing concern that Brian was letting his music passion leave him. They both had a feeling it was because of Jimmy.

"You haven't played guitar lately." She pointed out.

"Nope." Brian sighed.

"Why not?" She pestered him.

"I just haven't felt like it." He said, and then leaned up and kissed her on the cheek.

"Play something for me?" She questioned with a pout.

"Baby, I don't know if. . ."

"Please."

He laughed, and then kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed him back by wrapping her arms around the back of his neck. She moved her lips away from his and placed two more pecks on his lips before standing up. She walked over to the corner of the room and grabbed his guitar. She held it close to her chest, since she really didn't know how to pack it. He laughed as she packed it over to him and handed it to him.

"What?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I've never saw anyone pack a guitar like that."

"It was heavy!"

"It's not heavy."

She giggled. "Was too, and I was scared to lift it by the long thing!"

"The neck." He corrected her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She replied taking a seat beside him. "Just play me a song, baby."

He sighed as he picked up a pick and began moving it across the strings. At first he wasn't playing a song. He was just aimlessly striking the pick and hoping it sounded good, but eventually he began into playing size the day. He looked over and saw that Kylie's blue eyes were on him. He was self conscious all of a sudden. No woman had ever made him feel this way, especially when he was playing guitar. This was his talent. This was what he was perfect at, and she was making him nervous as hell.

"You can sing too you know. I know all about those backing vocals." She whispered.

He laughed, as he continued to play. He looked over into her eyes and couldn't help but to smile.

"seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over
Trials in life, questions of us existing here
Don't wanna die alone without you here
Please tell me what we have is real"

He didn't sing another word after that. He went into his solo and soon he finished the song. He turned to face Kylie and she half smiled at him as she leaned over and kissed him softly.

"So, that was Synyster Gates, huh?"

He laughed. "Not really."

"So, when do I get to meet this famous alter ego then?" She asked.

"I don't know." He replied honestly. He really didn't know if he would ever go on stage again, it just didn't seem right.

She nodded her head. She knew he was still suffering and didn't want to push him. She just knew that she wouldn't allow him to give up his passion for music. That was something he loved, and she'd be damned if she let him sit around and let it slip through the cracks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image