Girl Next Door

Aggravated

Brian walked in the house behind Cyrus with his head hung low. They had went to every hotel within an hour range of her house and no one had seen her. He had attempted to call her phone so many times that her voice mail was full. Cole went home yesterday, and said he would call if he talked to her. It had been the longest two days of Brian's life.

When Cyrus had first found out what happened, he threatened to kill Brian. He probably would have if Cole wouldn't have stepped in between. After Brian explained what happened Cyrus settled down and came up with the idea to check all over the area of her. They had done that the past two nights and she didn't seem to be nowhere in sight.

Rachel walked into the room and frowned at the boys. She knew they had been out looking for Kylie all day. She sighed as she sat down in the recliner and looked at Brian. He had bags under his eyes and looked as if he hadn't slept in days. He had hardly spoke a word to her besides the fact that he was sorry her daughter had run off.

"You guys aren't going to find her around here." Rachel said, knowing exactly where her daughter was probably at.

"Do you know where she's at, Mom?" Cyrus asked.

"I don't know for sure." Rachel said, "But I have a good idea."

"Where?" Cyrus asked.

"Where does your sister always go when she has a problem, Cyrus?"

"Uh. . . I don't know." He shrugged. "I guess I never paid attention."

"Think about it, and you may have your answer." Rachel smiled softly, as she walked out of the room.

Cyrus groaned as he leaned back in the sofa. He was really aggravated that his mother wouldn't give him more details. Cyrus knew what Kylie did when she was hurt. She was probably locked up in a room somewhere with mountains of booze. He had been the one who found her during her last break up.

"She's probably so fucking annihilated right now." Cyrus sighed.

"She doesn't drink much." Brian said slightly confused.

"Not until she's hurting, then Jim and Jack become her best friends."

"Cyrus, we need to fucking find her." Brian groaned. "I am seriously losing my damn mind. Matt's bitching because I won't go into the studio until she's back."

"Brian, I don't know where the hell she could be!"

"Your mom said you should!"

Cyrus placed his hands on the back of his neck and closed his eyes. He tried to think of where she could be. He had already checked all the local hotel rooms. They had checked the entire beach. They had called some of her old friends. Cyrus thought back to when he had found her during her last break up. She was in her apartment, drunk off her ass, packing her clothes, and screaming how she needed to get away.

His eyes shot open. "Big bear."

"What?" Brian asked.

"I bet everything she's in fucking big bear."

"How do you know?"

"Because that's where she was heading last time she had a bad break up." Cyrus said, "Not to mention we always used to go there as kids. Cole and I were pretty mean to her sometimes, and she would always go hang with dad in the cabin."

Brian didn't say a word as he grabbed his keys off the table and began walking towards the door.

"Are you going there?"

"Yeah." Brian nodded. "It's worth a shot."

"It's hours away!" Cyrus sighed.

"But if she's there, then it'll be worth it."

"I know she's there, Bri." Cyrus said. "It's the only place she could be. We've checked everywhere else."

Brian nodded, and quickly made his way out of the house. He decided to drive by his house and pack some clothes for the trip, just in case she was there, and actually allowed him to stay with her.

He quickly tossed everything in his luggage case he had taken on the road so many times, and then began walking down the stairs. He pulled his cell phone from his pocket and dialed Matt's number as he locked up his house and walked over to his truck.

"Brian? Did she come home?"

"No." Brian said, "But I'm heading up to big bear. She may be there."

"Dude, we're suppose to be in the studio next week. Mike's flying in."

"I can't help it." Brian said, starting up his truck. "If I talk to her and fix everything, then I'll be there."

"And if not?" Matt groaned.

"Matt, I need her." Brian sighed. "I'll call you later."

He hung up the phone and began on his way to Big Bear. He was praying that Cyrus was right. He had hardly slept or ate in two days. If he didn't see her soon then he didn't know what was going to happen with himself. She was like oxygen to him, He needed her to survive.

He attempted calling her cell phone once again, and it said her inbox was full. He groaned as he quickly dialed Cole's number. He was at work, but told Brian to call if he got any leads.

"Brian?" Cole asked.

"Hey. I'm heading to Big Bear."

"Is she there?" Cole asked.

"I don't know, I'll find out."

"When you get there, go to cabin four." Cole said. "If she's there, then she'll be in that one."

"Thanks." Brian sighed. "I don't even know what to say to her."

"Make her listen to you."

"She'll probably just black my other eye." Brian groaned.

His black eye was healing, but slowly. Kylie had really managed to do a job on him.

"Just make her listen, Bro. I've gotta go." Cole said. "Call me when you can."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image