Girl Next Door

Family Talk

Brian laughed as Kylie cupped his face in her hands once again and placed another kiss on his lips. They had been sitting in her drive way for over ten minutes. She knew she needed to go in and tell her mom and Cyrus she was moving out, but she didn't want to say goodbye to him. She sighed softly, wrapping her arms around his neck and buryng her face in the crook. She placed gently pecks along his skin and he groaned.

"Baby, if you keep this up. . . then we're headed straight back to Big Bear."

She giggled. "I don't wanna leave you!"

"You're moving in with me though," He laughed, trailing his fingers up and down her back. He placed a kiss upon the top of her head. "You need to go in there and see your mom and brother."

She groaned, moving away from him. "I know, I know."

He smirked, leaning over and kissing her again. She sighed into the kiss as she pulled his face down on hers harder, making the kiss linger longer than it should have. Brian groaned as she pulled away. He hated the loss of contact and wished he could kiss her all day.

"Call me soon." He replied. "And please tell me you can move in tonight." He laughed.

She giggled. "I love you, Bri."

"Love you more, baby." He said kissing her again. "Now go before I really turn this vehicle around and go back to Big Bear."

She giggled as she placed one final kiss on his lips before climbing out of the vehicle and walking inside the house. She had called numerous times from Big Bear and let her mom and brothers know she was okay. The one thing that she didn't let them know was how serious her relationship with Brian had got over the short amount of time they had stayed in Big Bear together.

She opened the door and was surprised to see not only Cyrus and her mom in the living room, but Cole as well. She sighed softly as she placed her luggage down on the floor and then walked over to her mom. Rachel was quick to hug her daughter and let her know she was happy she was back home. Kylie felt a bit of guilt wash over her as she realized her mom was probably going to be heart broken when she dropped the bomb of moving out.

"So, do I need to go break his jaw now?" Cole asked.

She shook her head, "Please don't. His eye is finally healing, so I don't need to nurse a broken jaw."

"Do you think you over reacted?" Cyrus asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

She nodded. "Yeah, I was pretty immature about things. I should have listened, but I'm glad I ended up going to Big Bear." She smiled. "Brian and I got a lot closer."

"Ew." Cyrus groaned. "I don't want to hear the details of your sex life, Kylie!"

"Cyrus Lee Summers!" Rachel scolded. "Don't speak to your sister like that."

Kylie and Cole both laughed at Cyrus being scolded. Even though they were all in their twenties; they loved it when one another got in trouble with their mom.

"I'm glad you and Brian worked out your differences." Rachel smiled. "You two make a cute couple."

"Thanks mom."

"Well, now that I know everything is fine and dandy, and I have no jaws to break, I suppose I can get home." Cole laughed.

"Wait." Kylie stopped him. "I have something else to say."

"If you're fucking pregnant--" Cole started, but then her mother scolded him.

"I'm not pregnant." Kylie rolled her eyes at his stupidly. "But I am going to move in with Brian."

All three of their jaws dropped as they stared at her. She bit down on her bottom lip not really knowing what to say to them. Her mother didn't look happy with her decision. Cole looked shocked, and Cyrus for some reason looked happy.

"So, that means I can have Kylie's room since it's bigger, right?"

"Cyrus!" Cole seethed. "She's moving in with Brian, and all your worried about is the bigger room?"

"When are you moving in with him?" Rachel asked, ignoring both of her sons.

"I was uh. . . thinking maybe as soon as possible." She sighed. "I know it's soon, but I really think it would be best for our relationship."

"You don't think you're moving too fast?" Cole asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"No." Kylie shook her head. "Brian and I lov--"

"Yeah, yeah. I already heard it from him." He groaned. "I don't like the idea of my baby sister being in love with a rock star." He groaned.

She smiled. "Well, it happened."

"Don't remind me." Cole grumbled. "You better remind him that if he breaks your heart--"

"Then he has a broken jaw waiting for him. I think that's pretty much burned into his mind, Col." She grinned.

She loved her brother, even if he was a bit over protective at times.

"So," Cyrus smirked. "When can I help move your shit out?"

"Geez." She laughed. "I know you'll miss me the most, Cy."

He chuckled. "I will miss you, oddly enough. But you're what. . . ten, fifteen minutes at most away from me, and I'll have a bigger room. I think it works out perfect."

Rachel sighed. "Just got you home and now you're leaving me." She said, and then added a smile letting Kylie know that she was happy for her and Brian.

Kylie was pleased that the moving conversation went so well. Cyrus let her know that he was off tomorrow if she needed help with anything. She hugged Cole goodbye, and he left to go home to his pregnant wife. She walked up the stairs and decided to call and let Brian know how the conversation went. He was happy that they had took it so well, and they made plans to move her in tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image