Girl Next Door

Thinking

Kylie grabbed a hair tie from the table and tossed her long blond locks up on the top of her head. She giggled as she felt two arms snaked around her waist, as she finished. Lips were placed on her neck and she smiled as she wiggled her body away from him and turned around. He was wearing a smirk on his face, and she knew he was up to no good.

She laughed, "About ready?"

"Almost."

"Cyrus called me a bit ago, and everyone is already heading over. We're gonna be late."

He chuckled, "Baby, we're always late."

"Because you take forever, Brian."

"Me?" He laughed. "You're the woman."

"And you take longer than I do."

The couple playfully disagreed all the way to Matt and Val's. Brian leaned over and kissed Kylie softly on the lips before he opened his door and hoped out. Kylie followed behind him and was glad to see her brother's vehicle already here, which meant her family was probably already in the back yard, mingling with everyone else.

"I'm gonna go say hi to mom." Kylie said, pecking Brian's cheek.

He smirked, "I'll go see the boys."

She nodded her head and then made her way over to where her mother was sitting. She was talking to Suzy, Brian's step mother. She hugged both women and then sat down and joined in their conversation. Kylie looked around and noticed both of her brothers were talking to Brian and the band. She smiled softly, when she saw Cole laughing along with Zacky. She was glad someone could make him laugh.

"So, how is living with Brian?" Suzy asked.

Kylie smiled, "It's good."

"He called his dad just the other day," She smiled, "He was talking about how good it was to have you there."

Kylie smiled, knowing that Brian had said that made her feel really good about things. She talked to her mom and Suzy a bit more before she vanished off to go see her boyfriend. She found him and Matt standing by a cooler enjoying a couple of drinks together.

"Hi baby," He smirked, as he pulled her close to him.

"Hi babe." She murmured.

Matt flashed her a smile and she returned it. Kylie stayed quiet as Matt and Brian talked for a few more minutes. The only thing that drew her attention away from the two of them was the loud laughter coming from behind her. She turned around and her stomach knotted up when she saw the woman who had been the reason for her trip to Big Bear. She was fully clothed today, but yet Kylie was still disgusted by her.

Brian groaned when he realized Michelle had finally arrived. He knew she would be here since it was Val and Matt's house, but he was hoping she didn't make a scene. He pulled Kylie closer to him, and she looked up into his brown eyes. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"Nothing to worry about." He whispered.

"I'd like to punch her." Kylie mumbled.

Brian chuckled softly, wishing he could in fact watch Kylie punch Michelle in the face. That would definitely make his day. He pulled her over towards where his father was seated. Mekenna was running around in the yard making Papa Gates smile and laugh.

"She's a hand full sometimes, isn't she?" Brian smirked.

"Just sometimes." Papa laughed. "How are you two today?"

"Great." Kylie smiled.

Brian sat down and pulled Kylie down on his lap. She giggled softly, and wrapped her arms around his neck. He shared conversation with his father as they watched his younger sister pull a prank on Johnny. He looked over at his dad and smiled when he saw what an adoring look was on his face. He had always had that. Whether he was watching Brian, Brent, or Mckenna. He one day hoped to have that same look when he watched his children.

"What are you thinking bout, Bri?"

"Huh?" He asked.

He looked around and realized his dad was now over standing with McKenna and Johnny. Everyone else was around them laughing and having the time of their lives. He was having fun too. Anytime with Kylie was fun for him.

"Just thinking about something." He admitted, wrapping his arms tighter around her.

"Bout what?"

"Just something," He replied, knowing if he told her he was thinking about being a father, then she would probably freak out.

"Come on, tell me," She begged.

"I better not," He chuckled.

"Can't be that bad," She laughed.

He chuckled and placed a kiss on her cheek as he watched everyone. Kylie looked around and saw how well everyone blended together. It was interesting to see everyone, and she really enjoyed spending time with the people.

A bit later Brian was hanging with the guys when he looked around and noticed Kylie was in the middle of a spat with Michelle. He groaned as he made his way over. Val was standing beside Michelle, and Gena was beside Kylie.

"What the hells going on?" Brian asked.

"Michelle thought it'd be nice to start bitching at Kylie." Gena spat.

"I was just letting her know that she's only temporary." Michelle glared at Brian.

"Michelle, just fuck off!" Brian hissed. "Kylie and I are together and we're going to be for a long time, so get used to it."

Michelle stormed off, with Val following behind her. Kylie rolled her eyes. She really wanted to punch Michelle in the face, and probably would have if they weren't at a BBQ. She looked at Brian and sighed.

"What did you ever see in her, Bri?"

He laughed. "I was stupid back then, baby."

She giggled, and he pulled her into a hug and brushed his lips against the top of her head. The day wasn't ruined because of Michelle, Kylie wouldn't allow that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image