Girl Next Door

Two Become One

Kylie giggled as Brian placed a kiss upon her flat stomach. He had been thinking a lot since the BBQ, and more than anything, he was wishing she was pregnant with his baby. He knew it was soon, and he knew their relationship was just getting off a rocky patch, but a child was something he had decided he wanted. It's been two weeks since he saw his own father interacting with his little sister, and he wanted to be able to do that. She giggled again, bringing him out of his thoughts. He leaned up and pressed his mouth against hers and she sighed into the kiss. When she finally broke away, she looked over and saw that it was just after ten in the morning. It was Brian's day off from the studio and he could happily stay in bed all day.

"What's our plans for today?" She asked, running a hand through his coal black hair.

He smirked, "I think you and I should just stay in bed all day long."

She giggled, "As much as I would like that, we've got stuff to do."

He frowned, "What do we have to do?"

"I need to clean." She told him. "We've been at the studio all week, and sadly the house is a wreck."

He sighed, as she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. He watched as she got up from the bed, and pulled one of his shirts over her head. She walked out of his room wearing his shirt and her underwear. He just chuckled, knowing she would probably clean in that and drive him wild all day long.

Pinkly jumped up on the bed, and he patted the top of her head. She smelled so good from the bath Kylie had gave her last night. He was super shocked how well Pinkly had taken to her. She usually hated women in his life, but Kylie and her got along just fine.

"Baby," She said coming into the room.

"Yeah?"

"You want spaghetti for dinner, or something else?"

"It's whatever."

"Oh come on, Bri." She said, walking over to the bed. "I picked last night."

He chuckled as he held out his arms for her. She giggled softly, as she walked over and crawled into the bed. He pulled her close to him and kissed her check. They had been through so much lately, with the fight, and then the accident, funeral, and Cole's recovery, not to mention all the time spent in the studio bringing up memories of Jimmy.

"We should go to big bear again." Brian suggested.

She giggled, "We will next year."

"I can't wait a whole year to have you coped up in a cabin again."

She giggled and kissed him on the lips again before she told him she was fixing spaghetti and then disappeared from the room. He sighed softly, knowing that he loved her more than anything. He rolled over onto his side and stared at the small white container of pills on his night stand. It was the devil staring back at him.

He picked the container up and began inspecting it. This was the reason Kylie wasn't pregnant with his child. This devious little package of birth control pills. He opened it up, praying she had missed a couple of pills somewhere down the line. He groaned out realizing she took them religiously.

The phone began ringing from the night stand and he picked it up, burrowing his brows together as he saw Johnny's number. He answered it and waited for him to talk.

"Hey Bri."

"Hey what's up?"

"Lacey won some tickets to some sort of play for tonight, but we already made plans. Just wondering if you and Kylie wanted them?"

"Uh," Brian sighed. "I don't know, but let me ask her. Hold on, okay?"

Brian jogged down the stairs and saw Kylie tip toeing up and cleaning the entertainment center. He swallowed hard seeing her long bare legs. He would give anything to have those wrapped around his waist right now.

"Hey baby," She grinned turning around to look at him.

"Hey, you wanna go to a play tonight?"

She burrowed her brows, "A play?" She asked.

"Lacey won tickets and Johnny offered them to us."

"If you want," She shrugged. "It's up to you, really."

"It might be good for us to get out of the house."

"Then tell em we'll take them." She grinned.

He smirked and made his way back up the stairs to let his friend know they accepted. Going to a play was something he had never really done before, it wasn't his style at all, but it was something new to experience with Kylie.

"Alright man," Johnny said laughing lightly. "Have fun watching Two Become One."

"Sounds like a kinky porno." Brian smirked.

"Oh, trust me it's not." Johnny said seriously, "I checked."

Brian chuckled, as he hung up the phone with Johnny. He was looking forward to going out with Kylie tonight. It would be a date, which wasn't something they did often.

He walked down the stairs and saw her vacuuming the living room, still in her underwear. He licked over his lips as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She giggled out as he ran his hand up and down her stomach, wishing there was a baby in there.

"Bri, how am I ever suppose to get this house cleaned if you keep interrupting me?" She giggled.

"You can't clean in one of my shirts, and a little pair of undies and expect me not to interrupt you." He said, laughing, as he planted his lips on her neck.

"Brian," She warned him, but then whimpered when she felt his teeth graze against her sweet spot. "Damn it, Haner."

He laughed. "You like it."

She turned around and looked up at him. His lips came crashing down on hers, and she whimpered as he moved away.

"You wanna go out to dinner before the play?" He asked. "Means you won't have to cook."

"Sure," She nodded.

"Dress nicely."

She giggled, "You trying to pull a romantic evening out of your ass, Bri?"

He chuckled, and kissed her on the lips, not even replying to her comment. He found it hilarious how well she knew him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image