Girl Next Door

Delicious

Kylie giggled softly as Brian placed kisses all along her neck. He was suppose to be recording, but he had other things on his mind than the guitar. He kissed up to her lips and then mashed his against hers. She wrapped her hands around his neck and tangled her fingers in his hair. He groaned against her mouth as he pulled away. He was getting extremely aroused, and he knew if he planned on getting any work done before they left to have dinner at her moms then he needed to back off now.

"You need to get some work done," She smirked.

"You need to not look so damn delicious."

She laughed, "Get to work, Bri."

Kylie watched as Brian played a few solo's with ease. He sat on the couch and watched him the entire time. Zacky was recording some things today as well. She was looking forward to hearing all of the new album when it was finally put together. She knew the guys were going to make their friend proud.

Kylie looked over when Val came and sat down beside her. She was the only other girl at the studio today. Kylie smiled softly at her but didn't say anything. It was obvious that Val wasn't Kylie's biggest fan, though Kylie wouldn't expect her to be. She knew she probably didn't like her because of her sister. She ran a hand through her hair and Val sighed.

"So, answer me this," The dark haired Mrs. Sanders said, "Are you with him because of who he is, or do you really care about him?"

Kylie looked over at her with burrowed brows. "What?" She asked.

"Are you with him because he's famous?"

"No!" Kylie glared, "I don't care that he's famous."

"Okay." Val nodded.

"Why did you just ask me that?"

Val sighed softly, "Because Bri's like a brother to me, and I don't want to see another woman using him because of who he is."

Kylie nodded her head, understanding what Val meant, though she didn't know who she was talking about. Surely she wouldn't be talking about her own sister?

The day in the studio passed rather quickly, and soon Brian was walking over and pulling Kylie up off the couch and placing his lips against hers. She giggled, as he told the guys goodbye for the evening. Normally they would stay in the studio longer, but since they had made plans they were leaving a bit earlier than usual.

Brian held Kylie's hand as they walked up to her mother's house. She didn't bother with knocking, she walked straight in. Brian breathed in the scent of Rachel's delicious cooking and smirked. He saw Cyrus and Cole both lounging on the couch. Cyrus was watching some sort of game on the television, and Cole was staring blankly at a wall. Brian knew his friend had so much more healing to do. Kylie went off to the kitchen to help her mother with the food, while Brian stayed behind with the guys.

"How was the studio?" Cyrus asked.

"Great, we got some shit done."

"That's always good." Cyrus smirked.

Brian looked over and Cole flashed him a soft smile before looking away again. He wished he knew what to say to Cole. He wanted so badly to make things better for his friend, but he knew healing took time.

"How are you today, Col?"

"I'm fine," Cole replied. "Just taking things one day at a time. I sold the house."

"You did?"

"Yeah, moving back home permanently next week." He said, shaking his head. "I'm gonna be twenty nine and living at home."

Brian frowned, "You're welcome to move in with me and Ky if you don't wanna live at home."

"HEY!" Cyrus groaned, "You never offered me that!"

Cole shook his head, "I'm gonna move in here, I'll eventually buy another house, or maybe rent an apartment. I just need to be close to family for awhile."

Brian nodded his head, and soon Rachel was hollering for everyone to come in and have dinner. They all sat around the table and Brian watched as Kylie ate more than she normally did. He was then reminded of her saying she had gained a bit of weight. He still hadn't noticed anything, but he was sure it was probably from all the stress.

"So, what are you two doing this afternoon?" Rachel asked.

"We're gonna go over at see Brian and Suzy," Kylie said with a smile.

"That should be fun!"

"Yep," Kylie nodded.

Kylie hugged Suzy and then moved on to Brian's father. They all walked into the living room and sat down. McKenna was staying with a friend for the evening so they didn't have a chance to see her today.

"How is the studio going?" Brian's dad asked.

"Good," Brian nodded.

"Enough about the studio," Suzy laughed. "Kylie, I spoke to McKenna's principal just the other day and they are going to have a few openings at the beginning of the next year. Two teachers are retiring after this year, and one is going to go on maternity leave."

"Oh, wow!" Kylie smiled. "That's great timing."

Suzy nodded, "I let him know that you may be interested in a job."

"Thanks, I will definitely check it out," Kylie smiled.

Brian frowned, realizing that there would come a day when she did have to leave five days a week and go to work. He really wasn't looking forward to those days. He sighed softly, as he sunk back in the chair. Suzy and Kylie ended up going off to another part of the house.

"What's eating you?" His father asked.

"Nothing," He sighed.

"Something has been bothering you since the BBQ."

Brian laughed, his father could always tell when something was wrong. "I just keep thinking about something,"

"About what?"

"You honestly want to know?" Brian asked, and his father nodded. "Well, I've been thinking a lot about kids."

"Oh. . ." His father said, and then laughed. "That's something new coming from your mouth."

"Yeah," Brian agreed. "I just saw you with McKenna, and I realized that I wanted that. I'm not getting any younger."

"You're twenty eight." His father laughed. "I was twenty three when you were born."

"Yeah, I know." Brian sighed.

"Talked to Kylie about it?"

"No, I don't know how to bring it up. We're serious, but I don't know if she'll think we're that serious."

"Before you bring a baby into the world, just know that it's what both of you want." His dad said.

Brian nodded his head. He smiled as Kylie and his step mom came back in the room. They all chatted for a bit longer before Brian and Kylie left to go home. Brian knew he needed to talk about Kylie about what he's been thinking about, but he just didn't think now was the right time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image