Girl Next Door

Nervous

Kylie walked down the stairs and sighed as she looked over at Brian. He was opening the door for Pinkly to go outside before everyone started arriving. She had grown kind of nervous to break the news to everyone. She really didn't know how her family would react once she sat down and thought about it. She knew her mom would be happy, but would she think they're moving too fast? She bit down on her bottom lip, deciding that she just needed to push all of that to the back of her mind. This was her and Brian's decision and people would just need to deal with it.

Arms wrapped around her and lips were pressed against her cheek. She giggled softly, and then leaned back in his embrace. He sighed softly, and rested his chin on her shoulder. She knew his mind was probably running wild with thoughts, just as hers were.

"People will probably start getting here in a little bit,"

"Yeah," She nodded. "I need to call and order the pizzas."

They decided that since it was just short notice that they would order a bunch of pizza's rather than Kylie slaving over a stove for hours. Brian walked back over to the door and let Pinkly come back in. He licked over his lips when he saw Zacky and Gena pulling into the drive way. He knew out of everyone, those two would probably be the most supportive.

"Hey Brian." Zacky smirked, walking into the house.

"Hey man,"

"Where's Kylie?"

"Kitchen." He told Gena, and watched as she disappeared off looking for her.

Zacky shot Brian a odd look, knowing something was going on. Brian was going to tell Zacky the news before anyone else, but then there was a knock on the door. He knew it was too late to tell Zacky by himself. People were starting to arrive. He walked over and smiled when he saw Rachel, Cyrus, and Cole.

By the time he said his hellos to them, more guest were arriving. Before he really knew what was going on his entire living room was filled with friends and family. He was growing slightly nervous, so he went in search for Kylie. He knew she'd be able to calm him down. He found her standing in the corner of the room, sipping away on some coke, and talking to Gena. He noticed her hand with the ring was buried in her pocket, shielding the ring from the world. He grabbed her arm and motioned for her to follow him. She told Gena she'd be back and walked up the stairs with him.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I am so fucking nervous right now,"

She giggled. "You nervous?

"A bit, yeah." He admitted.

She frowned, "You're not regret--"

"No, no." He said, leaning down and kissing her. "I'm just anxious to know their reactions."

"Well, then." She laughed. "Maybe we should go tell them, I can't hide this ring forever you know."

He smirked as he leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips. He then sighed, and took her hand in his and walked down the stairs and joined everyone else in the living area. He swallowed hard when he saw that even his grandparents had showed up. He really hoped that no one gave him a hard time about his decision.

"Hey everyone," He said, and then breathed in deeply. "I just wanted to tell you all thanks for coming, and also that Kylie and I have a little announcement to make."

He saw his father's brown eyes look over at him, and he smiled. His dad probably thought that Brian and Kylie were going to announce a baby or something, though he was in for a surprise. Brian felt Kylie squeeze his hand and he looked down at her and smiled, knowing that he was making the right decision.

"Kylie and I are getting married." He announced, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Many jaws dropped, and wide eyes were all around the room. After a minute or two of shock wore off, people began clapping. Surprisingly, to Brian his father and Cole had been the ones who started the clapping. It seemed that everyone was taking the news quite well. Kylie pulled her hand out and several women rushed over to look at her ring. Brian sighed, knowing that wasn't the biggest news.

"That's not all," He laughed.

"Oh God!" Cyrus said from across the room, "If you knocked my baby sister up Brian! I will seriously--"

"We're getting married in a week." He said, not even bothering to let Cyrus finish his threat.

People looked around at each other, and then back to Brian and Kylie. Kylie bit down on her bottom lip, wondering what was running through every ones minds.

"How in the hell are you pulling off a wedding in a week?" Matt asked, "It took Val and I for fucking ever."

"It's not going to be big," Brian explained. "We just want something simple."

"A week though!" Cyrus shook his head. "How the hell are you suppose to even. . . what the fuck, man?"

"Just leave them alone," Cole slapped Cyrus on the arm. "Be happy for your sister." He said, walking towards Kylie.

Cole flashed Brian a smile, and then pulled Kylie into a hug. He ran his hand up and down her back telling her he was happy for her. When he pulled away, she had tears in her eyes.

"Cole, will you give me away?"

He smiled and nodded his head as he kissed her cheek. Brian's father walked over and smiled as he hugged his son, and then pulled Kylie into a tight hug.

"Finally got you as a daughter." He laughed.

She giggled. "I guess you do, Papa."

Everyone else ended up congratulating them. Rachel hugged Brian and told him if he broke her little girls heart, she would break his jaw, which caused everyone to laugh. There didn't seem to be one person who didn't like or agree with their plans.

"We need to go shopping for you a dress!" Gena squealed!

Kylie nodded her head. She and Brian had already discussed it. The wedding was going to be very small. Just the two of them. No maid of honors, no groomsmen. The only person who would be in the wedding besides them was Cole so he could give her away.

Brian wrapped his arms around her as she waved goodbye to the last of the guest. He smiled, as he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"They took it well."

"Very well." She said, turning around and looking at him.

He grinned as he leaned down and pressed his lips hard against hers.

"I really cannot wait to make you, Mrs. Haner."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image