Girl Next Door

Dress Shopping

Kylie was out shopping with Gena while the guys were in the studio. Brian had told her that the only thing she needed to worry about was the dress. He was going to take care of everything else. She had no clue what he had in store, or even how he was finding time to do anything. She was getting nervous as days approached. She only had four more days before the wedding, and she was anxious to see if they could pull it off.

"Oh!" Gena squealed, grabbing Kylie's arm. "We must go in here."

It was a dress shop, so Kylie nodded her head. They had went to a few shops already and she really didn't find anything that suited her taste. She wanted something simple since they they were getting married on the beach. Nothing about the wedding was going to be over the top, so she didn't want her dress to be that way either.

"I'm doing your hair, right?" Gena asked, with pleading eyes. "You better let me do it!"

Kylie giggled, "Of course you can."

Kylie started looking on one side of the shop, while Gena looked on the other. Some women came and asked if she needed help but she told them no. They probably wanted to try to make a big sale, and she wasn't going to fall victim to them. She just wanted something really simple. She groaned as she pushed through all of the princess styled dresses.

She groaned out and about gave up on her search, until she found a dress that completely stopped her heart. It was a strapless white dress, simple with little lace design. It would flow away starting at the hips, and end just below her knees. She found it in her size and then walked over and showed it to Gena. The blond smiled and nodded her head, and Kylie began heading towards the dressing room.

Kylie stepped out of the dressing room and smiled when she saw the look on Gena's face. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were wide. Gena nodded her head, and smiled unable to form any words. Kylie stepped up on a plat form and then looked around at the various mirrors. The dress was everything she wanted and so much more. It fit her body perfectly, and she knew it would be amazing for the wedding she and Brian had in store.

"I'm getting it," Kylie smirked.

"You can keep it at my house."

"Won't Zacky find it?"

"Please," Gena laughed. "Zacky's scared to look in my closet, so it'll be safe there."

Kylie smiled and nodded her head before going back to change into her clothes. She walked out, and paid for the dress. They put it in a bag, and then she and Gena exited the shop. Kylie was so happy that she got her dress out of the way.

"You wanna head to the studio and make sure the guys are working?" Gena giggled.

"Yeah," Kylie nodded.

Kylie walked in and could hear Brian cursing from outside the room. She giggled softly as she watched him groan and toss the pick across the room, nearly hitting Johnny in the head. He quickly turned his attention to her upon hearing her laugh and the sides of his mouth turned up. He got up and walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I missed you,"

"I've only been away from you for a couple of hours," She giggled.

"Those hours felt like eternity." He mumbled, kissing her softly.

She smiled, and then made him get back to work. He focused, and eventually got some recording done. The guys were over half way done with the album. Kylie knew they would probably be done in the next month or so.

"So, when should the album be finished?" She asked, Brian as he came and sat down with her on the couch.

"Uhm, possibly about six more weeks, since we're taking next week off."

"Why are you guys taking next week off?" She asked.

"Because, I'm going to be on my honeymoon with my wife," He smirked, "And the guys need a vacation as well."

"We're going on a honeymoon?" She asked.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. He knew she had no clue about the honeymoon he had in store for her. He was trying to arrange for it to be as romantic as possible. He didn't plan on telling her where they were going until they arrived there.

"Yeah, you didn't think I'd marry you and not take you somewhere, did you?"

"We haven't talked about where!"

"I've already got it planned."

"You planned our honeymoon without me?" She laughed.

"Yep." He smirked.

She giggled and tried to force him to tell her where he was taking her, but he wouldn't spill. He kissed her lips before getting back to his recording. Gena came in and joined Kylie on the couch and they discussed how she would have her hair done for the wedding.

"I can't believe you and Bri are getting married!" Gena squealed. "I'm so happy for you two."

"Thanks,"

"So, when can we expect a little Brian Jr?"

Kylie giggled. "I'm not sure."

She thought about what Gena was asking, and then looked over at Brian. She knew he wanted a baby. He had let her know that whenever she was ready, then so was he. She bit down on her bottom lip as she thought about if she was ready or not. She knew they hadn't been together that long, but she had no doubt in her mind that they would be together for many years to come.

She smiled, when she made the decision. When she got home she was tossing her birth control out the window. She wasn't going to tell him though. She wanted to get pregnant, and then surprise him with the news.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image