Girl Next Door

James Owen

Kylie glared over at Brian as another contraction hit her full force. She was almost ready to start pushing, and she didn't want any pain medication. Brian cursed as she squeezed his hand to try to relieve some of the pain. Once the contraction was over, she freed his hand, and he sighed with relief. He stood up and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"He's almost here, baby."

"I know," Kylie nodded.

The doctor came in and checked her. Thankfully she was able to start pushing. Brian clutched her hand tightly, as everyone prepped themselves and then the pushing began. Kylie had already been in the hospital bed for over twelve hours. He wondered how much longer it would possibly be until his baby boy made it.

After another hour of contractions and pushing, the baby was delivered. He was a healthy six pound, and four ounces baby boy. He had a full head of hair, and the most beautiful brown eyes Kylie had ever saw in her entire life. They placed him down in her arms and she fell in love with him instantly.

Brian leaned down and pressed his lips against her forehead, and then moved down to his sons cheek. He was so happy that both the baby and Kylie were fine. He kissed her softly on the lips, and then traced his finger over his sons cheek.

"You wanna go get everyone and let them come in and see?" She smirked.

They weren't allowing him out of their sight right now. Brian nodded his head and kissed her and the baby once more before he left the room. He knew everyone was anxious to see the newest Haner, not to mention know his name. The only people who knew what the baby was being named were him and Kylie.

He walked in the waiting room and smiled at all the family and friends gathered in the room. He motioned for his dad and step mom, Rachel, Cole, Cyrus, and the guys to come back. He didn't want to over crowd the room too much.

They all walked inside the room and everyone immediately walked over and tried to get close to the baby. Kylie giggled, as she held him up for everyone to see.

"He looks just like Brian!" Zacky chuckled.

"Look how precious," Rachel said, walking over and leaning down to touch him.

Kylie glanced over and Cole and Cyrus both had smiles across their faces. Brian grinned as he leaned down and took the baby boy into his arms and cradled him closely to his chest, the room made a few little aww sounds, and Kylie giggled.

"So, are you going to tell us his name or make us wait even longer?" Matt asked.

"I suppose we can tell them now, right?" Brian asked, looking at Kylie she simply nodded her head. He kissed his son on the forehead, and then turned his attention back to everyone, especially his band mates. "This little man's name is James Owen."

The band all looked at him for a second with no expression at all, and then when they realized what Brian had said they all smiled. Zacky was the first to step forward, as he placed one of his fingers in the newborns hand.

"Hey little man," He said softly.

Kylie looked at Brian and smiled as everyone around them got a closer look at the baby. When they had found out the baby was a boy, he let her know he wanted to name him after Jimmy. He wasn't trying to replace his best friend with his son, he was simply allowing his memory, and name to live on. Jimmy would never have a son of his own, so Brian was making sure his name was always remembered. Even as painful as she knew it would be sometimes, Brian wanted him to be called Jimmy.

A little while later, after everyone had held and saw Jimmy they all left the hospital. Kylie scooted over in the bed and allowed Brian to lay down with her. Their son was on his chest, sleeping peacefully. She knew soon they would come and get him and take him to the baby's nursery for the night. She wasn't looking forward to that. She had just got him, and didn't want to let him out of her site.

"You think he's gonna be a good kid?" Brian asked with a smile.

"I think he's going to be a great kid, baby." Kylie nodded.

"I hope he plays an instrument."

"Me too," She smiled. "You can teach him guitar."

"Of course, he's a Haner. That's a must."

She smiled, as she laid her head against his arm and watched her son for a few minutes. He looked exactly like Brian. The only thing he possibly may have got from her were his lips, they were a bit more plump instead of thin.

"Maybe he'll grow up and pick on a little girl next door," Brian smirked.

Kylie laughed, "Very funny."

Brian smiled, "What?" He laughed, "Those girls next door make excellent wives."

She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you, Brian."

"I love you too, baby."

"We still need another boy one day," She said, stroking her finger over Jimmy's cheek.

"We do?" Brian asked.

"Mhm, I want a little Brian Elwin Haner the third," She giggled.

He smirked, "Then the other guys will get mad. We'll need a Zacky, Matt, and Johnny too."

She groaned, "I'm not having that many boys."

He chuckled, as he leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth. He was so thankful he and Kylie met again. She not only helped him through the hardest event in his life, but she gave him happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Brian Story = Scared To Death

So this is the ending. I just wanna say THANK YOU to everyone who read, supported, subscribed, made banners, commented, and messaged for the story. I really enjoyed writing it :)

RIP Jimmy <3

Image