Status: Creativity runs short, sorry.

The Promise.

Froot Loops, Coffee and Sexual Tension.

“Well good morning, gorgeous,” whispers Craig softly into his soon-to-be wife’s ear, watching the morning sunlight hit her skin.

“What time is it?” Sienna groans as she pulls the pillow out from under her head and promptly buries her face in it.

“7:48,” he answers and tries to pry the pillow off of her beautiful face. Sienna finally releases after putting up a good fight.

“It’s Sunday, hun. C’mon, you have to get up; you’ll kill me when you gain consciousness if I let you leave the house without at least taking a shower first,” he pleads with her to get out of bed because she really would have his head on a platter if she got the chance to look in a mirror later. She gives in eventually and slowly makes her way into the master bathroom to shower and get dressed for church.

Craig sits up in their king-size bed and rubs the sleep from his eyes. He drags himself out of the warm bed and into the kitchen to make some rather strong coffee for the both of them. Both of them…Meaning him and Sienna; Sienna, that beautiful girl standing naked in his shower at that very moment. Sienna, the goddess that he gets to wake up to every morning and go to sleep with her in his arms every night. Sienna, with her amazing angel-face and perfect body that he couldn’t have, not just yet. They had promised each other during their sophomore year of high school that they would wait for each other until they got married and now they’re engaged with one week left until the big day and even bigger night.

He hears the flow of water stop and the shower door squeak open as he watches the coffee slowly drip into the almost-filled coffee mug. Beep! Craig takes his cup off the hotplate and puts another one on it for Sienna. He hears the bathroom door open and the bedroom door swiftly shut as he flips on the radio. He hums the end of the song that’s playing and takes out two boxes of cereal: Cheerios for him, Froot Loops for her. She’s always been the more colorful one, he thought.

“Yum, Froot Loops,” Sienna says coming out of the bedroom in a red flannel shirt and a pair of Craig’s skinny jeans, her dirty blonde hair put up in a wet ponytail.

“I really don’t get what’s so cool about my jeans,” Craig remarks on seeing Sienna in his pants for the millionth time since he bought them a few weeks back as he prepares their breakfast. “I’m not saying that you don’t look absolutely delicious wearing my clothes, I’m just lost as to why you like them so much,” he says as he pulls her over to him by her, well technically his, belt loops.

“They’re extremely comfy, just like this little pickle we’re in right now,” she whispers to him, softly punctuating every word. She runs her fingers through his messy hair as he gently caresses her hips and places butterfly kisses on her cheek and neck brushing her lips with his every so often. He unbuttons the top button of her shirt and gently licks the hollow above her collarbone then blows cold air on it, sending shivers up and down her spine. She sighs and he can tell that she likes it so he does the same to the other side of her collarbone before moving his lips back up to hers.

“Mmmm, that’s more like it,” Sienna whispers and moans into the kiss before gladly offering him entrance. He moves his hands from her hips onto her backside lifting her onto the counter. They continue like before, enjoying this new position. Craig rubs his hands on the inside of her thighs, teasing her and barely brushing by her sweet spot.

“Babe…Our coffee’s getting…cold,” Sienna tries to break free but he has her cornered on top of the counter with no escape.

“Does it really look like I care?” whispers Craig in between soft kisses.

“My parents are gonna wonder why if we’re late for church,” Sienna attempts to persuade her captor to release her but to no avail.

“Again, same question,” he says, sounding slightly agitated at her obvious displeasure.

“Craig, this is getting uncomfortable,” Sienna says the magic words and she’s finally let free of his seemingly unbreakable hold. They both hate the moment when they have to stop and compose themselves but they know that if they didn’t then they would never stop until it was too late. They both had so much disdain for the fact that they weren’t married yet and therefore, still had to wait for the good part.

Craig picks up his coffee mug and Cheerios, making his way into their bedroom to tame the disaster on top of his head and look halfway presentable. Just as he walks into the room and shuts the door Sienna sighs, wishing for a split second that she could stop time, go in their room and take complete advantage of him. She mentally scolds herself for the thought, focusing on the fact that he would be hers and she his in just a weeks’ time. Sienna takes her cereal and coffee to the table with the remains of that last thought still ringing in her ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, can I get some feedback?[:
Constructive criticism is gladly taken.
Please tell me what you like or don't like, so I can have an awesome first story.
-Allison♥