Writing Our Names In The Sky

I gotta find you

Nick lied; Joe hadn’t seen her since the concert. She didn’t attend anything, not one freaking thing. She didn’t present Taylor Swift with one of her many Grammys or pose in front of cameras for any of the new movie premieres.

Honestly, he was disappointed, since he’d seen her on TV, he wanted to meet her. Seeing her in concert just made him want it more and more. But she was nowhere to be found except for in interviews on his TV screen.

It was the night after one of Nick’s concerts that he’d went to, and for the heck of it, decided to go onto one of the many gossip sites to see anything on Mackenzie Rose.

SPOTTED: MACKENZIE ROSE AT A NJ&TA CONCERT, LOVING IT.

Joe’s jaw dropped. She was there?

He couldn’t believe he didn’t spot her. Now he was mad at himself. He looked at the pictures of her smiling and dancing as she watched his little brother, Did Nick know she went?

He couldn’t believe this. The one thing he was trying for, he couldn’t seem to get, not even see in person. He picked up his phone and hit Nick’s number, not bothering with an introduction when he heard his little brother’s voice.

“Did you see Mackenzie at your show last night?” He demanded.

“Huh?”

“Did. You. See. Mackenzie last night?” He said slower.

“No, why?”

“She was at the Wiltern last night.”

“Oh, that was. I did, but I thought that it was just me. Ha, that’s awesome. You talk to her?” Nick asked cheerily, making Joe roll his eyes.

“No! I didn’t even know she was there until I saw the pictures on line. I thought you said we’d see her again.”

“Well I thought so. Bro, you see how famous she is? Withoutany scandals? I didn’t think it’d be that hard to get in touch.”

Nick had a point. Mackenzie Rose was becoming, if she wasn’t already, a big hit. Bigger than Taylor Swift, for the love of all that is Mike, Thank God. So why was she harder to find than Bin Laden?

He sighed, speaking. “I know. I’m starting to think I need to go looking for her.”

He perked up. That’s it. Instead of waiting, he needed to take initiative and find Mackenzie himself. Nick heard the suggestion in his brother’s silence.

“No, Joe. C’mon, don’t be a creeper.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Joe denied. “Anyway, I’m busy today Nick. Callyoulaterbye.”

He got up from the couch, putting his laptop on the coffee table. He had a beautiful alternative music super star to find.

&-&

Joe realized once he was out driving around Los Angeles, that he had no idea where to find Mackenzie.

It wasn’t like looking for a lost dog; she wouldn’t be on the corner of Melrose, waiting for him to find her.

But he literally didn’t know where else to look. He checked all the recording studios he knew but no such luck. He skimmed the beach; nothing.

He parked outside a surf shop and sighed, leaning his head back against the headrest. This was too much work with too little to work with. It may have seemed silly, but he looked at his task at hand like it was a mission. Her inconspicuous nature was making it that way.

He needed to get more creative if he wanted to meet her. Fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this one was wackk.
Sorry

--Mackenzie will come in the next chapter though. =)

-Treasure.<3