Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

One.

I couldn't believe I was finally going to be reunited with my cousin, Matt Rubano, once again. I'd missed him beyond words, I continuously wished he'd have just stayed in England and not moved to New York. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Taylor Rubano, cousin of Matt Rubano. I'm eighteen years old and I was visiting my cousin for the summer, I know what you're thinking, that's not exciting at all, right? well, I'm hoping by the end of this I'll manage to change your mind.

"MATT!" I screamed running full pelt towards him.

"HEY TAYLOR!" He yelled pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

Matt was the same age as me, but he liked to think he's older, it was pretty funny really.

"So..what's up Matt?" I grinned

"Nothing much! Hey... you remember Adam, right?"

Oh yes, I remember that.

"Yeah, how could I forget that ass?" I muttered angrily.

Whenever Matt used to come and visit in England he’d always bring Adam with him which wasn’t a good thing…for me anyway, he used to deliberately trip me up and just generally be an ass.

"Well, that "ass" and I are in a band now, Adam does vocals while I play Bass, you'll meet the rest of the band soon."

"That's great, Matt!" I replied, trying to sound happy even though I knew I clearly was not showing it.

"You don't sound happy..still not over the Adam thing, huh?" He asked me.

"No, not really, he's such a douche!" I exclaimed as I ran a hand angrily through my blonde curls.

"Hey Taylor!" A voice bellowed behind me, I knew instantly who that voice belonged to.

It was Adam, who else could it've possibly been. He started to run towards me and I thought of a way out, to run, anything, knowing what was to come..but instead he greeted me with a hug, of all things.

"Uh Adam? why are you hugging me?" I asked as I pushed him off me awkwardly.

"Because we've not seen eachother in what, three years?! come on, lets just be friends, I've grown more mature in my old age." He laughed.

"Adam, I'm the same age as both of you, and no, I don't want to be friends with you." I said stubbornly.

"Oh yeah, we are the same age, I'm sorry I almost forgot, considering your height and everything" he smirked.

That did it, yes, I'm short, but I hate when it's mentioned, especially by this....this... I don't know what to call him. He'd never fail to drive me insane, never.

"AND YOU WONDER WHY I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?!" I bellowed as I took off chasing him through the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is very short I know, but they do get longer, I promise! :)