Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Eleven.

The next morning, which I believed to be Tuesday, I awoke to a quiet knock on my door.

“Come in” I mumbled sleepily as I opened my eyes to see who it was. Lidia.

Lidia walked into my room, closed the door behind her and came and sat on the edge of my bed.

“What happened last night?” She asked as she placed her arm on her knee and rested her chin in her hand. Looking at me.

“Oh, you heard that, huh?” I sighed as I sat up in my bed.

“I’m guessing there was conversation involved but no we didn’t hear that, we just heard the slamming of two doors” She chuckled.

“Oh yeah, Adam and I bumped into each other on top of the stairs, we exchanged words of hate, that was it really” I said as I rubbed my eyes and yawned lightly.

“Words of hate?” She asked curiously.

“Hell yeah, like I hate you and stuff, ha-ha” I laughed.

“Oh ha-ha, ya’ll should have your own comedy show, I think it’d be a hit” Lidia smirked.

“ I would’ve probably killed him by the second episode” I smirked back.

“ha-ha, anyway I just came to tell you breakfast is ready, and get yo lazy ass up” She said as she pulled the covers off me.

“Ha-ha, going gangster are you now, Lid?” I chuckled as I got out of bed.

“You know it, now get ready kid! The guys are coming over in about two hours” She smiled as she got up off my bed too and gave me a hug.

“Hey! I’m the same age as you, so don’t call me a kid!” I scoffed as we broke apart.

“But I am more mature, so what I say goes! Now, peace out homedawg!” Lidia exclaimed as she did the peace sign and left my room.

“Chyeah right, real mature” I laughed as I went to pick out my outfit for the day.

I decided I’d wear another check shirt, but a red and blue one this time, with black skinnies and my red chuck taylors. I brushed my hair, did my teeth, all the basics and headed out of my room grabbing my cell as I went. I headed down stairs and as I stepped down the last one I was met with the sight of Matt and Lidia sitting together at the table.

“Hey guys!” I greeted as I walked in and took a seat opposite them.

“Hey Taylor, here you go!” Lidia smiled as she pushed a plate of three pancakes towards me.

“Pancakes rock! And as do you Lidia” I laughed.

“Hey! I helped make them!” Matt said pretending to be offended.

“Okay okay, you rock too Matt” I said as I rolled my eyes and winked.

“So I heard what happened last night, an exchanging of hate words?” Matt laughed as he stole a pancake off of my plate.

“THEIF! And yeah, an exchanging of hate words, I‘m only going to attempt to be nice for fifty bucks, heh” I smiled.

“It’s not looking good for you right now is it” Matt scoffed.

“Hey, shut up, Rubano!” I laughed.

“Make me, Rubano!” He retorted.

“Ah cousinly love” Lidia chuckled.

“It’s really quiet in here, where’s fuckface?” I questioned.

“Still sleeping” Matt answered.

That gave me an idea.

“I vote I go and wake him up!” I smirked.

“Oh god, I don’t even want to know what you’re planning” Matt said as he shook his head.

I just winked as I got up out of my chair and wandered round the kitchen.

“Hey, Where do you keep your cups?” I asked as I searched for some cups.

“Bottom draw right in front of you” Lidia laughed.

I bent down and grabbed a decent sized cup, made my way over to the sink and filled the cup up with water.

“Taylor” Matt warned as I turned back around, a smirk playing on my face.

“I’ll be right back” I grinned as I winked at both of them and left the kitchen.

I walked up the stairs slowly and cautiously, I knew Adam was still asleep but I didn’t want anything going wrong because this, my friends, was going to be good. I found myself outside of Adams room clutching the cup of water tightly as I let out a few deep breaths. Here goes nothing.
I turned the door knob as slowly as possible, praying it wouldn’t make a sound, god was on my side, it didn’t make a single noise, my next job was very tricky - the floor boards. I stepped slowly, and as lightly as I could on the floor boards when I thought I was safe, one creaked and Adam stirred. I held my breath thinking the game was up, Adam mumbled something then turned on his back facing the ceiling, I let out a sigh of relief and smirked, this was perfect.
I got myself in a good position so that I could get the water directly in Adams face and so that it was easy for me to run for my life after I’d done it, heh.

Five..
I took a deep breath.

Four.
I loosened my grip on the cup.

Three.
I smirked as I imagined his reaction.

Two.
I chucked the water over his face.

One.
I ran.