Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Eighteen.

About just over an hour later we started to make our way back to the house. We spent the last hour eating ice-cream and basically walking and talking, I swear with every conversation I have with Lidia I like her more and more, Matt is definitely lucky to have this goofball as a girlfriend. As we reached the gate of the house Lidia opened it for me and motioned for me to go through.

“After you sir” She said in a really good I must say, British accent.

“Why thank you, Ma’am” I replied in practically my normal accent, but mine wasn’t posh.

I find it funny how people stereotype every single British person to have a really strong posh accent, mine really isn’t posh, I don’t even know what mine is considering that even though I’m from Manchester my accent doesn’t sound Mancunian at all, pretty funny really.
I walked up to the door and turned the door knob slowly and went to peer inside when Lidia just pushed me through the door.

“Violence is not the answer” I smirked.

“It is in my book, kid” She smirked back, knowing her calling me kid would set off an reaction.

“AHHHH I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” I yelled playfully.

She started to run through the hallway, into the kitchen, and around the table with me in pursuit, she then ran back into the hallway when she saw that I hadn’t slowed down and took off into the living room but stopped abruptly which caused me to smack right into her. I looked over her shoulder to see what she was looking it, Matt, Adam, Eddie, Fred and Mark were all just sat there looking at us, can you say embarrassing? Heh.

“And why are you going to kill my girlfriend?” Matt smirked.

“Because she keeps calling me a kid when for one we’re the same age and two she’s just as immature as me” I replied, poking my tongue out at him.

“That may be so, but I don’t argue with Adam” She retorted playfully.

“True, but he’s just as bad!” I said pointing to Adam in defence.

“Don’t start, Rubano” He sighed as he rolled his eyes at me.

“You know what, I’m ending this right now, who wants to watch Harry Potter?!” I exclaimed as they all just stared at me.

“What? Harry Potter is awesome!” I defended.

“I have to agree with my cousin on this one, Harry Potter rocks” Matt laughed.

“So who votes for us to watch Harry Potter?” I asked.

Everyone raised their hand except for one, yep, Adam.

“Looks like it’s six against one, you lose, Lazzara!” I stated proudly.

“Whatever, Rubano” He said as he flipped me off.

“Oooh, touchy” I mocked.

“Right, everyone get comfy while I go and get the junk food” Lidia declared.

The sofa was taken up by Fred, Eddie and Mark whilst there were spaces on the two seaters, well one on each I should say, so I could either sit next to Matt or Adam…I choose Matt.
“I’m gonna sit by you, Matty boy” I grinned as I ruffled his hair.

“Patronising git” He mimicked.

“How did band practise go after we left? Did you manage to write any music for Adam’s song?” I questioned.

“That we did, we’ve got a basic idea of what it should sound like, I think it’ll be a hit” Matt grinned.

“I’m glad to hear that!” I chuckled.

Lidia walked back in with various bags of chips and candy and it all looked too much for her to carry so she just dumped it all on the floor.

“Hey Tay fancy helping me bring more food in?” Lidia asked hopefully.

“Sure thing” I smiled.

“Be right back, oh dearest cousin of mine” I smirked as I ruffled his hair once more, got up, and made my way to the kitchen.

Lidia grabbed a few more bags of food and grabbed a few cans of Soda whilst I grabbed the cans of Soda that were left on the table for me to carry.

“Thanks, Tay” Lidia smiled appreciatively as she flicked off the light switch and walked back into the living room, with me in pursuit. She placed the bags and cans on a table rather than the floor this time and took a seat…my seat. I placed my cans down and walked over to her and sat on her lap.

“Why are you sat on me, douche?” Lidia laughed.

“You steal my seat, I sit on you” I replied.

“You are not sitting on me for two hours Taylor Rubano, there’s a seat over there” she pointed to the seat that was vacant next to Adam.

“But it’s next to..him" I told her.

“You spoke earlier, so you have no excuse this time, so go sit” She told me as she pushed me up off her lap. I spun around and stuck my tongue out at her as she winked in reply. Like I said before, Damn you Lidia. I walked slowly over to the seat that was next to Adam and being the annoying ass he was, when he saw me coming he put his legs up. When I reached him I pushed his legs off of the seat and sat down in their place, much to Adams annoyance, I hope he knew I didn’t want to sit there as much as he didn’t want me too, more, probably.

Lidia got up and placed the Philosophers Stone in the DVD player whilst flicking off the light switch in the process.

This was not going to be fun.