Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Two.

Woah, this kid can run fast. I thought as I was still currently persuing Adam around the airport, much to the on lookers dismay. I suppose I should mention I used to have a....well...a little thing for Adam, but this was when he used to be nice, he did used to be nice at one point, woah, that's hard to imagine now.

"Taylor! I can't run much longer." Adam yelled as he started to slow down.

"YOU BETTER KEEP RUNNING YOU ASSHOLE!" I bellowed as I kept up my pace.

"I take it back, I'M SORRY! but you are short!" He said as he started to slow down even more, he was barely jogging.

"Hey Adam?!" I shouted after him.

"Dare I ask....what?" He said hesitantly.

"You've just made me even more, angry congratulations!" I smirked.

Once that was said Adam picked up his pace once more and started running again, even faster than before. He carried on running for a good twenty minutes until he finally came to a stop, but before he could turn around and see where I was I dived onto his back and we both fell to the floor.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! YOU USED TO BE SO NICE! I FUCKING HATE YOU ADAM!"I screamed as I started to punch every bit of him that I could reach.

I felt myself being lifted off of Adam and treading thin air as Matt held onto me tight so I couldn't pound Adam even more into a pulp.

"Matt! Get off of me!" I exclaimed as I tried to fight my way out of his arms.

"Ouch man, I think she broke my nose!" Adam yelled as he put a hand on his nose to try and stop the blood outpour.

"GOOD! I HOPE I DID! I HATE YOU!" I shouted once more.

"Okay, that's enough mellow drama for one day, come on" Matt said as he put me down but still had a hold on my arm to refrain me from hitting Adam who was mumbling as he walked behind us clutching his nose.

"Taylor, you aren't going to like what I'm about to say." Matt said as we walked slowly up to his car.

"Matt...what is it?" I asked.

"I...I.." He stuttered.

"Matt for fuck sake just spit it out!" I demanded.

"Adam is sharing the house with me!" he shouted as he put his hands over his ears knowing me too well.

"WHAT?!" I screeched.

Matt removed his hands from his ears once I'd finished shouting "I'm sorry Taylor, you're just going to have to put up with him, there's no way around it."

I had an idea.

"Oh I know, I'll just go home and-"

"Taylor." Matt warned.

"Fine, fine, I guess I have no choice." I complained.

"Not at all." Adam scoffed.

"And who asked for your opinion? I-"

"Taylor stop it or I'll make you walk." Matt screeched.

"Oh what a fucking joy!" I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes before jumping into the car.