Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Twenty Three.

I woke up not even realising I’d fallen asleep, funny how that works huh? I looked down at my laptop to see I hadn’t switched it off and that the Taking Back Sunday interview I was watching had come to an end. I looked at the time on my laptop which told me that I’d been asleep for just over two hours, considering it was almost ten thirty now. I looked at my laptop and contemplated whether to watch another interview or not, but I decided against it, because I could do that anytime. I shut my laptop down and closed it, placing it back in the bag that I’d placed on my bed previously and stretched.
What was weird though that even though I’d just had about two hours of sleep I still felt a little bit tired, jet-lag is a killer, ha-ha. I decided to go and wake myself up by going to splash water on my face, that stuff works wonders, so I jumped off my bed and walked the short way to the bathroom. I pushed the door open and closed it behind me, I thought the first thing I’d do would be to tame my now wild hair considering I more than likely look like I’d just received an electric shock, so I grabbed the brush from the cabinet and pulled it through my hair a few times, number one: hair taming done. I then walked back over to the sink and turned the cold tap on, careful not to hit my head on the other cabinet above my head. I placed my hands together so that I could collect the water into my palms and splash it on my face, although when I brought my hands back down I was surprised and utterly confused as to why my hands were smudged in ink. I sighed as I tried to control my temper because I didn’t know for sure, but I’m pretty sure I had a good idea who did this.

Adam Lazzara.

I got on my tip-toes to take a look in the mirror that was fitted into the cabinet and didn’t like what I saw. Even though the water had smudged the ink and the letters were dripping I could still make out what it said. Dork.

Ohhhhhh Adam Lazzara was going to pay for this, and hard. I thought.

“ADAM!” I screamed as I attempted to rub some more of the ink off of my head, but it wouldn’t budge.

He must’ve used my permanent marker from my desk, the bastard.

As I tried once again to get the marker off of my forehead but didn’t get anywhere I could faintly hear Matt talking to someone, probably Adam asking him what he’d done to me now ha-ha, good ol’ Matt.
After a few more attempts but failing miserably I decided it was time to go and teach that bastard of a boy a lesson, so I left the bathroom quietly and made my way to the top of the stairs and hid in the corner to see if there was anyone near the bottom.

“You know she’ll get you back, right?” I heard Matt say near the bottom of the stairs, outside the kitchen, probably.

I started creeping down the stairs as slowly as I could, hoping not to get any of the two’s attention before I got to the bottom.

“Yeah I didn’t really think of that at the time” Adam said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“You really should have”

I stood with my arms crossed and glared at Adam as they both turned around to look at me.

“Oh, you’re awake, Taylor! Or should I say DORK” Adam smirked.

“Are you thinking straight? Because I wouldn’t be mocking me if I were you” I warned.

“What’re you going to do about it, dorkhead?” Adam taunted.

This kid was really starting to get on my nerves.

“I’m not going to do anything right now, but I won’t forget this, just you wait” I glared as I took a step closer to both of them.

Much to my surprise and satisfaction, as I took a step forward Matt didn’t budge, but Adam took a step back, but when he realised what he did he tried to play it off like he hadn’t moved, but I know he did.

Score.

“Scared, Lazzara?” I smirked as I took another step forward much to my delight and his dismay he took another step back.

The guy finally realised what I was capable of…wait…that makes me sound like a murderer, I mean it in the sense that he knows not to mess with me, that’s better.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Rubano” He scoffed as he turned and leant against the wall so he couldn’t move back anymore and show any sign of fear.

“Oh don’t you?” I said as I took another step closer so I was only a few steps away, Matt just chuckled and retreated back into the living room probably thinking there’d be a fist fight soon or argument so he’d better get the ear plugs, damn that boy.

I took the final steps towards Adam and stood directly in front of him.

“I repeat, scared?” I laughed.

“As if I’d be scared of you, of all people, Rubano” Adam scoffed.

“So why was it that I happened to move towards you, you backed away…twice?” I smirked in delight.

“I was caught off guard that’s all, don’t think it was because of you” Adam said as he rolled his eyes.

“I know it was because of me, you obviously wouldn’t admit it, considering you think you’re badass n’all” I scoffed.

“Keep dreaming Rubano, keep dreaming” Adam retorted as he pushed past me and walked into the living room.

I don’t need to dream, I know all I need to know, and that is that I win this round.

I smiled to myself in triumph.

Score.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKS FOR THE BANNER MONSTERxLOVE! :D
Hope you like!
Feedback is appreciated!
-xo