Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Forty Two.

Lidia and I sat outside of a little bit longer, just enjoying each others company. I really had no idea what I’d do without that girl.

“What we’ve spoken about goes no further, I promise” Lidia smiled.

“Thank you” I smiled back.

“Come on, lets get back inside and see what’s going on, I think they’re going to begin filming soon” She squealed.

I just laughed in response and stood up, pulling her up with me.

We walked back inside and I honestly had no idea what to expect to be honest with you, but it was nothing bad. All the extras had got into position as the crowd for the music video and the guys were talking to the director.
Lidia and I stayed back from all the action so we’d be able to see properly and let me tell you, it looked amazing. The guys all looked awesome too, well everyone except from Adam, I’m not saying he didn’t look awesome, what I’m saying is I wouldn’t know, I refused to look at him.
They did about ten takes of the first scene it the video because everyone felt a little nervous which was very noticeable, so they did it a few times just to feel comfortable and pumped then to do the real thing. The tar and longer scenes were going to be shot tomorrow was it as about 5pm, time goes fast when you’re not having fun, huh?

“Okay, play back!” The director shouted as everyone got into position once more.

After the first take had been done successfully everybody took a ten minute break as everyone looked over what was going to happen next.

Matt made his way over to Lidia and I much to my dismay, I love my cousin to death believe me, but I just had no idea what was going on because my emotions were all over the place and It’d kill me if I accidentally upset him or anything, but I had to convince everyone nothing was wrong, and that’s what I was going to do.

“Taylor, what’s wrong?”

Oh great, just great. It wasn’t that obvious was it?

“Nothing’s wrong” I lied.

“Taylor…” He eyed me suspiciously.

“Matt…” I mimicked.

“What’s wrong!?” He pushed.

“There’s nothing wrong, I’m fine” I chuckled.

“Me and you will be having words later!” He said suspiciously.

“Whatever you say dearest cousin of mine” I chuckled, trying to play it off.

I wasn’t fine, but I wasn’t going to let Matt know that, not that minute anyway.

“You enjoying so far?” Matt asked changing the subject, but still eyeing me suspiciously.

“Hell yeah, it looks awesome!” I exclaimed.

“Really? That’s awesome to hear!” Matt cheered as he wrapped his arm around Lidia.

“Okay once again, I’m going before it gets all PDA over here, so Lidia come and find me when you’re done locking lips with mah cousin yahear?” I said attempting to sound cool, but of course, failing miserably.

“Hell yeah, peace out brudda!” She exclaimed doing the peace sign.

I couldn’t help but laugh as I began to walk away from them both, they’re so well suited, they’re like the same person, just as crazy and just as weird as the other. Everyone was just taking advantage of the ten minute break they had, more so because it was so hot in the studio too no doubt. My eyes flickered onto the girl that Adam was all over but there was no sign of Adam which was pretty strange, he’s probably onto another one I expect.
I just kept walking, I had no idea in where I was headed I just kept walking, I walked past Fred and Mark but there was no sign of Eddie, maybe he had the same idea as me hah, endless walking for ten minutes which is one kick-ass idea.

My walk by myself was quiet enjoyable until I bumped into someone, someone who I really didn’t want to see. I don’t even have to name him, it’s pretty obvious who I’m talking about.
I stepped to the right in attempt to walk around him but he just mimicked my actions which blocked my way, so I stepped to the left and the same thing happened which really pissed me off, I wasn’t in the mood for that, let alone him.

“Adam move out of my fucking way!” I spat as I attempted to walk around him once more, but failed.

“Not until you’ve spoken to me!” He retaliated.

“I’ve got nothing to say to you, now move!” I screeched as I tried to walk around him again.

“Just listen!”

“I have nothing to listen to! You’ve never bothered to speak to me before and to be fair I haven’t bothered to speak to you either because we can’t stand each other, Adam! It doesn’t make a difference now!”

I attempted to walk around him again but this time I did actually manage to get past as he stood there, dumbfounded.

I walked away from him as fast as I could and sighed.

“I’M SORRY!” He yelled from behind me.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face him.

“Whoa, it looks as if Adam Lazzara does have a heart” I spat.

“Yeah okay I guess I deserved that one, but I am sorry” He apologised.

“Adam?”

“Yeah?” He asked, hopeful that I’d accept his apology.

“You don’t know the meaning of the word.”

And with that, I walked away.