Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Forty Eight.

The next day began as a blur, a stressful surreal blur. All that aside though I really couldn’t complain, I got to be on a music video set and in the actual video. I automatically smiled every time I thought about it. Today was the day that the tar was being used, something I wasn’t too crazy about, but hey, it was all part of the fun. Shooting began around about Ten in the morning when practically everyone was still half a sleep, it was pretty funny really. The director announced that the ‘crowd’ had to be absolutely and completely tar covered, as well as the band of course, but the catch was that all the extras and the band would have to quickly shower and move to a different part of the set to finish all of the ‘dry’ shots, what’s the point in that you may ask? I really had no idea, I mean clearly it’d make more sense to do those scenes before the tar scenes but clearly in this case logical thinking wasn’t the answer, ha.
The whole ‘covering the extras in tar’ thing wasn’t actually that bad, considering it was literally chucked over us, everyone looked like I don’t know, tar monsters, including the guys, but I tell you something, Matt’s face was priceless as in-between takes more layers upon layers of tar was placed on the floor so he kept falling everywhere, as did Adam, Fred and Eddie. As for Lidia, Hayden and I, well we had to hold onto each other for support so we didn’t fall face first into the tar, what a challenge.
All in all though, the tar scenes were absolutely amazing, especially as the guys were just told to throw themselves about in it, which Adam did quite happily, it amused me highly to see him roll about like the freak he is. After all the tar scenes were done Lidia, Hayden and I decided that we were too lazy to queue for the showers so we improvised - with a hosepipe.

“This shit is nasty” I laughed as water shot out of the hose and hit Hayden’s tarred body.

“You’re telling me” she laughed as she began spinning around in order for me to get all of the tar off of her.

“Don’t you think it’d make more sense to do the tar scenes last?” Lidia questioned as she put her head on my shoulder.

“Hallelujah! Someone who has the same view as me!” I laughed as I pushed her off me and attacked her with the hose.

“You bitch!” she spluttered out.

“See, this is why you should’ve gone first like I did, I am wise, you know” I winked as I moved my fingers into a rotate motion just to annoy her even more.

“Oh yeah, so wise that you’re missing every crucial sign” She scoffed.

I just glared at her in response.

“What’s this about?” Hayden questioned.

“Oh her and A-” She began but didn’t finish as I cut her off by jumping on her, covering my hand over her mouth.

“Loud mouth! Someone could hear your bullshit” I laughed.

I removed my hand from her mouth and turned the hose off.

“You’re in denial” She sang as she walked up stairs back onto the set.

“I am not” I yelled after her as Hayden and I followed.

Matt came running over to us with a towel wrapped around his head, wearing an exact replica of the clothes he’d been previously wearing, at least the director had thought that out in advance.

“Why do you have a towel wrapped around your head?” I choked out as I hysterically laughed.

“No time for that, we have a hair crisis, except it’s not that big of one” he announced.

“Yeah, clearly” I scoffed as I attempted to grab the towel off of his head.

“Not me, ass! Adam needs to flat iron his hair” Matt laughed.

Typical.

“And? Why can’t he?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Because the apparently ’miracle worker’ ones they have here have just broke, and now he‘s getting annoyed” He sighed.

I suddenly had an idea.

“He can borrow mine if it‘s any help” I shrugged as I played off my gesture.

Matt looked at me sceptically “Are you feeling okay?” he questioned as he placed a hand on my head.

“Yes I’m fine, I just realised how much help this would be to you, you owe me for this!” I laughed as I ran a hand through my wet blonde locks.

“Deal, deal! So where are they?” He exclaimed.

“In my bag in one of the hair and make-up rooms, I’ll go and get them don’t worry” I sighed as I rolled my eyes, walking off in the direction of the room.

I’m so making the most out of being owed for this.

I made my way into the room that I’d left my bag and bent down onto my knees, running my hands through my bag in order to find what I was looking for, I know, it can’t be that hard to find something so big in your bag, right? Wrong. I practically had everything except from the kitchen sink in my bag, it was like a Mary Poppins wannabe bag, ha. I’d finally found them, but as I was moving to stand up a sudden knock startled me, causing me to hit my head on the side of the table.

“Fuck” I cursed as I rubbed my head, standing up.

“Well, that was great” Adam laughed as he leant against the door.

“You ass” I mumbled as I turned to face him.

I had to and even though I hated to admit it, Adam looked great with curly hair, I mean it wasn’t crazy curly, it was a..nice and loose kind of curly…Wow, that’s a lot of ways to describe curly hair. But that stays between us.

Adam just continued to laugh at me as I crossed my arms, scowling.

“I wouldn’t keep laughing if I were you, if I don’t give you these you’ll have to have stupid curly hair” I scoffed.

He stopped laughing immediately “that’s not even funny” he said as he glared at me.

“Well it got you to stop laughing didn’t it” I smirked, chucking him the irons.

“I can’t be bothered to do it myself, I’m worn out!” he complained as he looked at me.

No way.

“Oh hell no, you’re on your own, curly top! I’m being nice enough to even let you use them” I scoffed as I made my way towards him and took a step out of the door.

“Please?” He said from behind me, grabbing my wrist.

My stubbornness surely would kick in soon.

“Fine” I sighed as I pulled my wrist from his grasp and turned around to face him.

“See? Walls are nothing” he whispered as he sat down in one of the chairs.

Words can’t describe how much that annoyed me.

I began flat ironing Adams hair pretty much straight after that, but I decided not to shout at him about how much that annoyed me, I decided to take action instead, action as in I kept pulling his hair and placing the flat irons extremely close to his head, causing him to squirm. Score.

“Fucking hell, you’re going to take my head off!” He exclaimed.

I glared at the back of head and finished off flat ironing the majority of his hair, then began on the pieces of hair by his ear, and unintentionally, I mean unintentionally for once in my life, burnt his ear.

“Fuck!” He yelled in pain as he rubbed his ear.

I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You did that on purpose!” He yelled standing up.

I turned the flat ironers off and backed away from the table.

“I actually didn’t, if I had, it would’ve been a hell of a lot worse of a burn!” I defended, although that made it worse.

“Why do you still have it in for me?!” He questioned, moving closer to me as I moved towards the door.

“I don’t, just little things you say irritate me highly”

“Like what?” he questioned once more, moving closer.

“Like, “walls are nothing” for example” I said as I made quotations.

“Because they aren’t, not where you’re concerned, or even I for that matter” He shrugged.

I had no idea what he meant.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about?” I said as I furrowed my eyebrows once more, a thing I tended to do a lot these days.

He opened his mouth to answer but was interrupted as the director appeared outside of the door.

“Five minutes until we begin shooting again!” He announced excitedly, then took off.

Crazy man.

“You were saying?” I questioned as I tilted my head up slightly to look at Adam.

“Nothing at all” He chuckled as he walked past me out of the door.

“That’s not fair!” I complained as he turned around and faced me.

“It’s all chemistry of a car crash” He said as he looked at me intently, then walked away.

I hated when he did that, Better yet, what was that supposed to mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT :To understand what Adam means you'll need to listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jtyQrOotpM it pretty much explains itself, plus a few words in the chorus make it obvious. :)
Hope you enjoyed it!
please comment/subscribe yadayadayada! :D
Xo.